Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Amanora Future Tower customers out there?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse

Any Amanora Future Tower customers out there?

Last updated: September 17 2012
30 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Any Amanora Future Tower customers out there?

Originally posted by amanoracst View Post
    I had booked the apartment in Amanora Future Towers in Jan 2012. The executives and management doesn't seem to be customer oriented, I am continuously behind them for getting the agreement and they are not turning back.
    PHP Code:
    This week I had been told that apartment agreement is started, and they are going to call and email respective persons for the date of agreementI am not sure how much is the reality behind itanyone having more knowledge about the agreement please share with all
    Dear AMANORACST
    I agree with you.

But be assuared that since the Project is in gradual phase;,and also AMANORA future itself is a huge project; The expected time of delay is understood.
    In my experience; they usually call for agreement to LEASE after EXCAVATION/PLINTH.
    But be assured for this.
    Not to worry.

savvy_v

Comment

Duplicate thread. Please close.

Please use the original thread on Amanora Future Towers.

Comment

Amanora has delayed the agreement procedure because of which now the stamp duty has increased from 1% to 4%. Should amanora bear this additional cost because of their delay. Could this increase of rate be challanged as amanora's fault ?

Comment

Change in Carpet Area after PMC Approval in Amanora

Amanora has delayed the agreement procedure because of which now the stamp duty has increased from 1% to 4%. Should amanora bear this additional cost because of their delay. Could this increase of rate be challanged as amanora's fault ?
          Hi all, as per my information the carpet area of all the flats in Future Towers is increased as compered to carpet areas at the time of booking ( 1187 sq ft now becomes 1205 sq ft) as PMC officials have asked Amanora people to reduce size of internal brick wall to half and also asked to remove beams inside the flats. so the agreement value is also incresed by Amanora as compaered to agreement value at the time of booking.Is it justifiable to pay this extra cost for increased carpet area & 3% increased in stamp duty due to their own problems ? .You have to pay this amount before Agreement to Lease.

Comment

Change in Carpet Area after PMC Approval in Amanora

Hi all, as per my information the carpet area of all the flats in Future Towers is increased as compered to carpet areas at the time of booking ( 1187 sq ft now becomes 1205 sq ft) as PMC officials have asked Amanora people to reduce size of internal brick wall to half and also asked to remove beams inside the flats. so the agreement value is also increased by Amanora as compared to agreement value at the time of booking.Is it justifiable to pay this extra cost for increased carpet area & 3% increased in stamp duty due to their own problems ? .You have to pay this amount before Agreement to Lease.

Comment

Originally posted by aapani View Post
              Hi all, as per my information the carpet area of all the flats in Future Towers is increased as compered to carpet areas at the time of booking ( 1187 sq ft now becomes 1205 sq ft) as PMC officials have asked Amanora people to reduce size of internal brick wall to half and also asked to remove beams inside the flats. so the agreement value is also increased by Amanora as compared to agreement value at the time of booking.Is it justifiable to pay this extra cost for increased carpet area & 3% increased in stamp duty due to their own problems ? .You have to pay this amount before Agreement to Lease.
              Good News for END USER,
              SAD NEWS for end user too;
              Realty stocks slump on reports of stamp duty hike by Maharashtra

courtesy;
              Business Line : Markets / Stock Markets : Realty stocks slump on reports of stamp duty hike by Maharashtra

Benefecial for all readers.
              savvy_v

Comment

I have recently signed agreement for future towers. Surprisingly the parking caluse says the parking lot can be "open to sky". Is there any one amanora citizen who has got such "open to sky" parking lot after paying full price in their old schemes like aspire towers etc?

Comment

Originally posted by t52103 View Post
                  It is not unfurnished. Only with modular kitchen, light and fan fittings.
                  +1
                  modular kitchen, light and fan fittings are the imp. things should be checked first before making buying decision.

Comment

its "future tower"

I had booked the apartment in Amanora Future Towers in Jan 2012. The executives and management doesn't seem to be customer oriented, I am continuously behind them for getting the agreement and they are not turning back. This week I had been told that apartment agreement is started, and they are going to call and email respective persons for the date of agreement. I am not sure how much is the reality behind it, anyone having more knowledge about the agreement please share with all.
                    its "future tower" so things will happen sometime in "future"... repeat this thing to yourself whenever you get frustrated

Comment

Stamp duty is levied by govt & is subject to change from time to time. Don't think builders can be held responsible for this. There were talks of increase in stamp duty for almost a year now & it eventually got increased this year.There are lot of projects in Pune that were delayed & buyers now have to suffer due to increased stamp duty, service tax, etc. Buyers are burdened more.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X