Last updated: August 5 2012
20 | Posts
5698 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gera Park View Kharadi, Pune

Hi,

I am a new member of this forum and want to hear the opinions from all the experts out here regarding Gera Park view Kharadi,Pune project

I am booking a 2 BHK in this project
    any member has got anything to share about this project like project approval from bank,builders credibility and pricing of the project

Waiting for a quick response from all the experts
    Last edited October 31 2018, 01:36 PM.

Re : Gera Park View Kharadi, Pune

This is take-2 in 2012, the actual one was for 2008.
    And if you see the area nearby where there already are Gera projects, the road is still kuccha, let alone streetlights. And the situation is same for past 3+ yrs here.

And Gera is selling their flats through agents. Check those out as well.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

there are lot of boards hoaradings that Gera people have put up on the Khaardi Magarpatta rd

Pre launch rates 2 m ago quoted were 4100 psf for 2 bhk and 4300 for 1 bhk

agree with realacres comment, one broker did offer us a good deal in Gera Emerald 3 years back, but at that time, the place looked distant, so didnt go for it

Comment

1 bhk 36 lakhs if i'm not mistaken.
        2 bhks at Gera Emerald North are going at ~ 52 lakhs. 1100-1200 sq ft.

Comment

Check out Pune Mirror edition about 2-3 days back,. there was an article about PMC plannig some biogas type of plant and the people staying in Gear Emerlad City and other societies nearby are planning to raise a stick...oops ...a PIL

http://www.punemirror.in/article/2/2...rm-bells-.html
          Last edited April 24 2012, 11:28 AM. Reason: added url

Comment

Hi,

I received an email today on Gera Park View near EON IT Park, Kharadi

Seems this is still in pre launch. How is the situation now? What are the booking rates? Any idea about the biogas plant, any water issues? pls suggest. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by supriyaj View Post
              Hi,

I received an email today on Gera Park View near EON IT Park, Kharadi

Seems this is still in pre launch. How is the situation now? What are the booking rates? Any idea about the biogas plant, any water issues? pls suggest. thanks
              I can't believe it ? It is still in pre-launch..I have visited the site 3-4 years back and saw that they were digging for foundation. I thought it must be ready now.

Comment

Road construction is in progress, but check the bio gas problem ...

Comment

Would suggest to look for other options either on the Acolade side in Kharadi instead of going for Gera Park View. As I remember some few months ago i.e 6 months ago they were in pre-launch period for the same i.e. Gera Park View.

Comment

Originally posted by natspatil
                    I have got a link Park View | Pune | Gera | Best rates on Real Estate Pune where i have got lot of information on this project. I hope this information will help you and answer your questions.
                    Got a call from one of the representative 2 Bhk area 1030 with 4800 rate
                    total package goes to 60 L possession in dec 2014.

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X