I was looking to find what is the reputation of Marvel Realtors TODAY/NOW.

Understand that they have grown too fast and their pristine botique image is getting tarnished.

Any feed back would be appreciated.:)
Read more
67 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by worried1

Understand that they have grown too fast and their pristine botique image is getting tarnished.

Why are you worried?
    CommentQuote

To be frank, Marvel today is not the same as it was say 4 yrs back. Hence, it would be better if you can precisely inform about the project name itself. Will help in giving you better idea.
    CommentQuote
  • Reply to real acres

Originally Posted by realacres
    To be frank, Marvel today is not the same as it was say 4 yrs back. Hence, it would be better if you can precisely inform about the project name itself. Will help in giving you better idea.

Marvel Diva near Magarpatta city
    CommentQuote
  • I fell all Marvel's current projects are good projects at bad locality. The Mundhwa project is right next to railway track. Kharadi one is very much inside the main road. The zypher is in some imaginary lands. The Diva near Magarpatta has no occupant till now, and no views as the balconies face sideways to neighbouring building.

Marvel is the only builder so far I have see who builds flats that can make you go 'wow!' the moment you step in. I saw the Mundhwa flat at night 8.30pm, with no light in the room, only my 's light, but it was so airy and cheerful that I loved it. But the constant neighbouring trains sound worried me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres

Dear RA & FORUM FRIENDS.
    Your guidance appreciated to guide one of my freind.
    PROJECT is COMMERCIAL;MARVEL -FUEGO;)
    see link plz;
    Marvel Realtors: Fuego

http://marvelrealtors.com/websites/marvel/commercial-projects/fuego/images/fuego-na.pdf

http://marvelrealtors.com/websites/marvel/commercial-projects/fuego/images/fuego-cc.pdf

Can u guide me whats rate today going on there & what rate property is ideal to negotiate.
    thanks, regards.
    Any PRO"S & CONS of investing in this project .
    Thanks & kind regards..

savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
  • savvy_v,

The Marvel project you mentioned is commercial one & commercial projects purchase/lease etc. runs on altogether different parameters, unlike residential.
    The company looks at extracting max value from a deal which is suitable to their requirements, infra, location & financial. Then there are other tax benefits in case of SEZs, where cos can pay more than prevailing rates in the area as they get tax benefits. It is therefore best to visit the builder, see the facilities & benefits of the projects & if in medium to long terms suits the company requirement, proceed. While making commercial deals, price is not the only criteria to look at. It is far more complex & generally varies from sector to sector & company to company.
    CommentQuote
  • Reputation now 2014

I understand that the Marvel reputation has gone down further. Projects are delayed. Customer service has become unhelpful, their projects in Magarpatta City are priced way below other competitiors

Any one know whats going on?:(
    CommentQuote
  • There was a news of this group preparing to file bankruptcy and then they for an injection of 150 CR.. still they have nothing in hand and may file bankruptcy if clocks don't tick in future.
    CommentQuote
  • Marvel problems

Originally Posted by investwest
    There was a news of this group preparing to file bankruptcy and then they for an injection of 150 CR.. still they have nothing in hand and may file bankruptcy if clocks don't tick in future.

This is really worrying. I have property tied up with them. Guess the best is to take over the property, otherwise risk being tied up in BK for years and years:(
    CommentQuote
    This is really worrying. I have property tied up with them. Guess the best is to take over the property, otherwise risk being tied up in BK for years and years:(

Is your flat in Marvel completed ?? If yes, why not take possession & secure yourself ??
    If not, what is the current status & which is the latest date of possession as per builder ??

investwest,Yes,Marvel filing for bankruptcy news was there & they also get an infusion & if I am correct it came from Mauritius (as usual) & there is no guarantee where this money is going to go. Therefore, if I had been a buyer in Marvel's under-constro project, it should still give me reasons to worry.

And today its not just Marvel, but several builders who are running out of funds.
    One of the most discussed builder projects here are not progressing as builder has defaulted on contractors payments & he too is called 'Major' builder in Pune.
    CommentQuote
    And today its not just Marvel, but several builders who are running out of funds.
    One of the most discussed builder projects here are not progressing as builder has defaulted on contractors payments & he too is called 'Major' builder in Pune.

I think you mean KUL but could you be more specific? I am sure people who bought with this builder would like to know.
    CommentQuote
    Is your flat in Marvel completed ?? If yes, why not take possession & secure yourself ??
    If not, what is the current status & which is the latest date of possession as per builder ??

investwest,Yes,Marvel filing for bankruptcy news was there & they also get an infusion & if I am correct it came from Mauritius (as usual) & there is no guarantee where this money is going to go. Therefore, if I had been a buyer in Marvel's under-constro project, it should still give me reasons to worry.

To best of my knowledge and information it's not from Mauritius but from MH42..
    CommentQuote
  • dilema

Originally Posted by realacres

Problem is the as built area is smaller than what I am being charged for, in addition some of the extras I paid for are being interpreted differently, and finally the workmanship stinks. The marble floors are not properly polished.:(
    CommentQuote
  • investwest,

If funds have flown in from MH 42, it certainly signals 'ALERT' for the buyers.

The confirmed news which I have is HDFC Asset Management Company, JM Financial and Och Ziff have exited Marvel.

Originally Posted by worried1
    Problem is the as built area is smaller than what I am being charged for, in addition some of the extras I paid for are being interpreted differently, and finally the workmanship stinks. The marble floors are not properly polished.:(

Man, this is strange especially when builder in question is Marvel.

Please see what has been mentioned in agreement. Sometimes builder mention that actual area can vary by 3% than what has been mentioned. However, the doors of consumer court are always open in such cases & multiple times it has happened that buyer has been compensated. Same is the case with marble flooring.

As far as extras are concerned, unfortunately for buyers, this is the 'malaai' which builder makes by interpreting things as per his choice as words written are quite vague.

The ideal thing for you would be to first take possession of the flat and decide whether to sell it off or retain it. If you plan to retain it, then take the case in consumer court but only after possession.
    CommentQuote
  • I'll also suggest him that get whatever he gets - at least raw marble instead of pitching for finishing.. first get the ball in your court and then fight with builder as the times ahead seem difficult for this builder.
    CommentQuote