Hi,
I wanted some feedback on Dewdale Apts that is being built in Wakad by Vishwa Vinayak developers.
I saw their site in Indrayani Nagar which Dwarka Vishwa and Platinum.
Their price is reasonable with no real amenties like pool, gym buts its acceptable with the price of 2800
Please provide any feedback you guys have on the builder and site if any. They claim they dont advertise on the net or paper, it only mouth to mouth..
I am in search of buying an apt since some time now. Any suggestion feedback will realy help...
Read more
21 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I got for B building only.
    CommentQuote
  • dewdale prperty

Dewdale's review...

if u really want to know the real pain...pls come and meet who stay thr to understand the real story of vishwa vinayak develpers...realty sucks...
    CommentQuote
  • dewdale prperty

one imp thing abt that..they always talk sugar coated...and once u book the apt and pay them full...then only they will show you the reality....pls be carefull b4 u book....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dewdale_cust
    one imp thing abt that..they always talk sugar coated...and once u book the apt and pay them full...then only they will show you the reality....pls be carefull b4 u book....

That is called marketing. Unfortunately they forget you are buying a home and not a pencil that can be thrown out if lead inside is bad.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dewdale_cust
    Dewdale's review...

if u really want to know the real pain...pls come and meet who stay thr to understand the real story of vishwa vinayak develpers...realty sucks...

Whats your story dewdale_cust:bab (35):
    CommentQuote
  • Avoid all the projects by vishwa vinayak developers. They are cheaters and never fulfill their promises. All constructions and amenities provided are of poor quality and after sales service is horrible. AVOID vishwa vinayak developers strictly and rest in peace. :bab (3):
    CommentQuote