• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Dewdale apts-Wakad - Vishwa Vinayak Developers- Feedback needed

check this thread on Dewdale.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...d-wakad?t=4070

Comment

Not much usefull information is available on that thread.

Comment

Originally posted by vishal_ngp View Post
        Not much usefull information is available on that thread.

It says rate at Dewdale was 2300 in Feb. U can compare the rate of today.

Comment

I got a rate of 2470/- after a long negotiation. Is it advisable?

Comment

the lady quoted me 2450 without any negotiation in June and she was ready with that rate till early july.

In parallel, I know a group of buyers got a rate of 2400 who already booked the flats. That is like 2 weeks ago I guess... but then when I called the builder (Vijay?) asking for the same rate, they said its difficult and also didn't call me back.

I didn't fully like the property because its both bedrooms will be always dark, the window openings hit the other building's wall... they claim it's 4 side open flat, but basically on 3 sides all you have outside is a wall without like 10 ft.

Comment

for which building you got this rate?? i have got 2425 for B building 15 days back dont know current status ....
              Last edited July 27 2009, 04:57 PM.

Comment

I got for B building only.

Comment

dewdale prperty

Dewdale's review...

if u really want to know the real pain...pls come and meet who stay thr to understand the real story of vishwa vinayak develpers...realty sucks...

Comment

dewdale prperty

one imp thing abt that..they always talk sugar coated...and once u book the apt and pay them full...then only they will show you the reality....pls be carefull b4 u book....

Comment

Originally posted by dewdale_cust View Post
                      one imp thing abt that..they always talk sugar coated...and once u book the apt and pay them full...then only they will show you the reality....pls be carefull b4 u book....
                      That is called marketing. Unfortunately they forget you are buying a home and not a pencil that can be thrown out if lead inside is bad.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X