Can someone give me a perspective on wagholi?
Read more
39 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

Need info on any good projects and the prevailing rates in Wagholi?
    Please provide inputs on solacia/savannah/chrysallis etc...

Thanks,
    Neeraj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neeraj_bitm
    Hi,

Need info on any good projects and the prevailing rates in Wagholi?
    Please provide inputs on solacia/savannah/chrysallis etc...

Thanks,
    Neeraj

Hi Friends,

Please let me know if anybody has any info on the current good projects (2BHk/3BHK Options) and the prevailing rates in Wagholi area.
    Please it's urgent.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mukesh_pednekar
    It seems you have fallen in he trap of reverse calculation for loading …. It should be calculated based on carpet area and not based on the sellable area. The loading in above case is 25% and not 20% …. 800*1.25 = 1000

True. This is the most common trick played by builders in Pune
    CommentQuote
  • Went to some of the projects in Wagholi today. Just thought of updating the prevailing rates:
    1. Emrald Isle - 3BHK Row Houses - rate 2450/- psf. Rooms are small - Total cost - 40.5 L (Non Negotiable)
    2. Ozone Vilas - 3BHK Row house - Rate 2925/- psf. Space is good construction quality is good. Looks really good overall but price is not good. - Total cost - 55.5 L (Maybe 1, 2 L negotiable).
    3. Alfa Homes - small 1, 2 BHK project - Budget Homes - 2 BHK - area 750/- sf. Rate 2450/- psf (100/- rs negotiable). Total cost - 20 L
    4. Alcon Renaissant Kharadi - 2BHK - 1050 sft - rate - 3100/- sft. (100/- rs negotiable). construction good. - Total cost 38 - 39 L
    5. Chrrysalis - 3BHK row houses - rate - 2700/- psf - Total cost - 57L (non negotiable).

Will let you know more on other projects, once I go there again.
    CommentQuote
  • Went to some of projects in Wagholi today and were looking largely at 1/1.5/2 BHKs for a relative. We were quoted below rates:
    1.Alfa Homes - small 1, 2 BHK project - Budget Homes - Only 2 1BHKs available, some 2 Bhks availble- area 750/- sf. Rate 2450/- psf
    2. Savanah-2500 Rs psf 2/3 bhks -ready possession sold out acc to some of the other house hunters who were waiting to meet sales guy, the sales office seemed most crowded compared to other projects. Bookings started for 2/ 2bhk possession Dec 2012. Floor rise of 50 rs applicable as per slabs
    3. Aura County- no visible progress since the "grand" booking that they had yet only 4 flats -1 bhk available- all were non vastu complaint-2800 psf
    4. Solacia-Belwarkar- there are lot of posters mentioning flats at "20-20" strangely when we enquired that the scheme got over on 1st sept 2010. Flats of E & F type were at 2450 & 2350 psf. possession dec 2012.This was one site that seemed to have a lot of activity going around
    There were also a few shops & other compunds around which were missing in the other projects.
    5. Konark Exotica- the best that we saw today located a bit away from the other Wagholi prjcts. the flats were well designed esp sample flat. however the cost for a 2 bhk was around 30/32 L-well beyond the budget of our relative for whom we had gone to enquire-qouted 2450 psf.and
    flat layout similar to Konark campus
    6. Saw a few posters advertising Lake View behind Wagheswar temple, only saw a water body, some cows and a board again....called up the number mentioned and project will get launched around diwali or so they say
    7. Ivory Tower-Bhandari Landmarks- liked the layout online..however all flats were sold out- sales guy was polite and smiling...May his tribe increase..!
    8. also went to umang-kolte patil, all the posters on lush county were taken off and the sales guy wasnt keen on talking about it. sales guy seemed least interested and there was no sample flat
    9. Dreams Sankalp- behind Jain college, wagholi-it was located quite away from the main road, dint see much development around and on the project. Rates quoted was 1950/2050 psf for back & garden facing houses.Possession dec 2011. This seemed to be the first choice for us today, would like our seniors' views on the project/ builder. any expereinces/ comments welcome

Couldnt locate the way to Alcon Renaissant, Krishna Kunj and Suyog Lucky homes. When we called the numbers for Krishna Kunj, one person mentioned that he was busy driving and the other quoted a wrong number. Looked like we had siturbed them on a sat afternoon
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the updates ssm014:). Personally, I feel that Wagholi is simply not the place to stay at given the current prices & infra. Rather look at Hadapsar, much better & falls in PMC as well. Btw, you visited all these sites in one day? Man, I am unable to make more than 2 site visits/day!!:o
    CommentQuote
  • even i cant visit more than 2 sites in a day
    CommentQuote
  • Try the areas adjoining Undri, Pisoli, Wadki. There is much scope in here. The infrastructure, surroundings, connectivity are the main reason one can opt for these areas.

Wagholi is still considered as dead investment for years to come.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jagannath888
    Try the areas adjoining Undri, Pisoli, Wadki. There is much scope in here. The infrastructure, surroundings, connectivity are the main reason one can opt for these areas.

Wagholi is still considered as dead investment for years to come.

what infrastructre in Undri???

Anyway, The wagholis, manjris, wakads, dhanories of pune must be bought with only budget in mind, and a hope that the city may expand in 5 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krpune
    what infrastructre in Undri???

Anyway, The wagholis, manjris, wakads, dhanories of pune must be bought with only budget in mind, and a hope that the city may expand in 5 years.

Yes I completely agree - all far away areas like those (Undri, Manjri, Pisoli, Mundhwa, Wagholi) are crap and filthy!!! I had visited Undri few months back and I was horrified. All farms and jungle around. Amidst the jungle, few buildings were being built. Cannot find a glass of water around!! My went network-less. You can't find rickshaw/bus in the radius of 2 km!! These areas are like hell.

Had also visited Lohni-kalbhor few months ago!! Would never like to go there!! Except a bunch of few buildings, you cannot locate a sould in the vicinity of 4 km!!!

And people are hoping that Pune will become Mumbai in next three years and expand in directions!!

Murtaza
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    even i cant visit more than 2 sites in a day

'Yep had to do the entire area in a day as we had a visitor form mumbai who came specifically for this..:bab (6):

In my humble opinion, any area that are well developed now...would have been "underdeveloped" say 3-5- or even 7 yrs back...the Viman Nagar areafor instnce nr airport road,sakore nagar are slowly but surely developing and has appreacited in value...

unfortunately for the middle class salaried person its always a tough choice between buying in a underdeveloped area within budget ..or making sacrifices...saving every penny and taking loans from banks...:bab (38):
    CommentQuote

I vouched for Undri, Pisoli, Wadki, plainly for the investment purpose. The perspective of getting returns faster is lying in here. Max 6 months down the line the work for 6-Lane Ring Road adjoining the suburbs with the central.

Mark it but plainly for investment purposes.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ssm014
    'Yep had to do the entire area in a day as we had a visitor form mumbai who came specifically for this..:bab (6):

In my humble opinion, any area that are well developed now...would have been "underdeveloped" say 3-5- or even 7 yrs back...the Viman Nagar areafor instnce nr airport road,sakore nagar are slowly but surely developing and has appreacited in value...

unfortunately for the middle class salaried person its always a tough choice between buying in a underdeveloped area within budget ..or making sacrifices...saving every penny and taking loans from banks...:bab (38):

Thanks SSM014 for one of the rare posts that gave comprehensive information about this area (and also giving rational after some 'stalwarts' questioning the authenticitiy of your info with remarks like how can one vist so many places / even I cant visit etc etc.) On a lighter note i would like to say that if one whiles away time questioning others then how he / she will find time to do 'real' footwork? :bab (34):

Anyways, SSm- I am keen to know from you a detailed feedback on Konark Exotica and if anyone else also can share more details about the project... That is one you stated is good project and I am keen to explore it. (Being out of Pune, unable to visit myself immdly)

Thanks in advance!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi just saw this thread after a really long time..

Konark exotica is quire good especially the layout, very similar to the Konark campus layout where the kitchen is immediately close to the entrance.

a lot of thought seems to have gone into the planning of the layout. eg there is a discrete dry area in the bathroom for washing machine

I am not sure but i think rates quoted were 2700(?)

The place in itself is quite away from the main road, no shops, rickshaws etc. The entire place will take few years to develop. The complex, though, is nice, saw a few families already moved in. If you are looking purely from investment -not a bad choice.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All, I am planning to purchase a 2 BHk in Wagholi. Below are few of my queries:

1)Planning to buy flat both for investment purpose and living after 2 years.Is wagholi the right place to invest ?

2)What kind of problems can i face if i start living in wagholi after 2 years like water,electricity,not in PMC?

3)The projects i have shortlisted are OXY Valley phase 2,Scarlet,Sukhwani Palms,Suyog Nisarg,Umang Premiere and Micasaa(Goel Ganga).Could you provide me feedback on these projects?All are in Wagholi.
    CommentQuote