Can someone give me a perspective on wagholi?
Read more
Reply
39 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ankush12325
    Hi All, I am planning to purchase a 2 BHk in Wagholi. Below are few of my queries:

    1)Planning to buy flat both for investment purpose and living after 2 years.Is wagholi the right place to invest ?

    2)What kind of problems can i face if i start living in wagholi after 2 years like water,electricity,not in PMC?

    3)The projects i have shortlisted are OXY Valley phase 2,Scarlet,Sukhwani Palms,Suyog Nisarg,Umang Premiere and Micasaa(Goel Ganga).Could you provide me feedback on these projects?All are in Wagholi.

    Forget this area man, let alone the projects. No point at buying where there is no infra in place. PMC can't give infra to existing areas, imagine what will happen at Wagholi. When Kharadi is junk, what can wagholi be called as ? :D
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Real,

    My concern is i have a budget of around 38 lakhs maximum and i am looking for projects with good amenities and security.I cant find any in Wakad,Hinjewadi.Can u suggest on this.Wagholi has so many big projects coming up and has proximity to magarpatta.Doesnt it indicate there will be devlopment in this area?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankush12325
    Hi Real,

    My concern is i have a budget of around 38 lakhs maximum and i am looking for projects with good amenities and security.I cant find any in Wakad,Hinjewadi.Can u suggest on this.Wagholi has so many big projects coming up and has proximity to magarpatta.Doesnt it indicate there will be devlopment in this area?


    Are you fine with full down payment option? I can help you with some good options. (I am not broker :-)).

    If you want to invest in wagoli then PM me.

    ~Jigar
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankush12325
    Hi Real,

    My concern is i have a budget of around 38 lakhs maximum and i am looking for projects with good amenities and security.I cant find any in Wakad,Hinjewadi.Can u suggest on this.Wagholi has so many big projects coming up and has proximity to magarpatta.Doesnt it indicate there will be devlopment in this area?



    Check out Kalp Homes www.kalphomes.com in Wadgaonsheri within PMC limits & close to prime East Pune landmarks. 2 BHK in 42 lacs all inclusive with possession in Dec 2012.

    I dont know much about this builder though but atleast you can explore.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks mango
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,
    After receiving advice from many moderators i explored areas other than Wagholi.I found a very nice project in Hinjewadi Phase 2 just 10 metres off the main road with all the amenities and society.Also its a of around 1150 area and the rate is 3600 psf agianst Oxy Valley of 935 area and 3300 psf rate.
    Want to get advice on whether i should buy a flat in Wagholi - OXY Valley Phase 2 around 36.5 lakhs all inclusive or this project in Hinjewadi around 48 lakhs all inclusive.
    The psf rate is 300 higher and area is around 200 sq feet more in Hinjewadi than the Wagholi project.
    I will have to kindof break my bank for Hinjewadi project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mangopeople
    Check out Kalp Homes www.kalphomes.com in Wadgaonsheri within PMC limits & close to prime East Pune landmarks. 2 BHK in 42 lacs all inclusive with possession in Dec 2012.

    I dont know much about this builder though but atleast you can explore.


    have visited kalphomes....it's near to bollywood e-square....area/locality is not good...but proj is good....i think builder is shiv builders (pragati construction) and they have decent backgrnd (most of thr projs are in Manjri/hadapsar)...so not to worry on builders part...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankush12325
    Hi Guys,
    After receiving advice from many moderators i explored areas other than Wagholi.I found a very nice project in Hinjewadi Phase 2 just 10 metres off the main road with all the amenities and society.Also its a of around 1150 area and the rate is 3600 psf agianst Oxy Valley of 935 area and 3300 psf rate.
    Want to get advice on whether i should buy a flat in Wagholi - OXY Valley Phase 2 around 36.5 lakhs all inclusive or this project in Hinjewadi around 48 lakhs all inclusive.
    The psf rate is 300 higher and area is around 200 sq feet more in Hinjewadi than the Wagholi project.
    I will have to kindof break my bank for Hinjewadi project


    if you r planning to book in HJ then also chk sheth realities proj (partner of Karia builders)...it's in phase 1...I think proj name is beverly hills...cost is arnd 50 lacs...much better location than HJ phase-2...
    CommentQuote
  • hello friends
    need a review on the Meadows Mystique at wagholi of Nagpal Group.....
    there is row houses...

    plz share if anyone know abt this project..
    CommentQuote