Hi Guys,

I have visited Sai Ganga project in Undri...they provide 1 and 2 BHK. I have seen both sample flats also visited the site for the actual work...

Has anyone visited this project?
Any idea of appreciation in that area?
How is water supply, electricity and gas line?

Rate seems feasible for me Rs. 3100 psf...please, send ur views on this project...
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 10 views and no one has replied :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by blunyt
    Hi Guys,

I have visited Sai Ganga project in Undri...they provide 1 and 2 BHK. I have seen both sample flats also visited the site for the actual work...

Has anyone visited this project?
    Any idea of appreciation in that area?
    How is water supply, electricity and gas line?

Rate seems feasible for me Rs. 3100 psf...please, send ur views on this project...

Where exactly is this project in Undri? Undri is growing & Rs.3100 is a very reasonable rate there. Offcourse this rate will appreciate. Can you share the current status of this project & when is the approx possession?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mangopeople
    Where exactly is this project in Undri? Undri is growing & Rs.3100 is a very reasonable rate there. Offcourse this rate will appreciate. Can you share the current status of this project & when is the approx possession?

It doesn't come under Undri but it comes under Pisoli...200 mtrs from Undri Naka...Possession will be given in Dec 2013, the construction is going well for this project...A building have been sold out which has 1 BHK and they have launched B and C building which has 2 BHKs...area is also good...can anyone visit this site and let me know :)

thanks in advance
    CommentQuote