Hello All,

I'm currently in US looking to relocate back to Pune by November / December of this year due to family reasons. I'm targeting Hinjewadi area properties - 3 BHK preferred, my budget is 40-55 lakhs. Please let me know if there are suitable properties.

Regards.
Read more
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rosaysh
    Hello All,

I'm currently in US looking to relocate back to Pune by November / December of this year due to family reasons. I'm targeting Hinjewadi area properties - 3 BHK preferred, my budget is 40-55 lakhs. Please let me know if there are suitable properties.

Regards.

Hi Buddy...
    WELCOME BACK ...
    Man.... U budget seemed to me that u need 3 BHK with 55 lacks.????

A} In that case ur carpet size wud be 900?
      B} Principally 3 BHK can be never below 1476 sq feet SBU.{SUPERBUILT UP},with considering loading as 25-30 %, carpet area wud come as 1033.
      C} In my view 1033, CARPET; 2.5 BHK woud be better option.

In case u needing more carpet area u have to go higher SBU,thats 1700 in order to get good carpet area for 3 BHK.
      I am sure u must have got what I mean.

Now coming to your point of HINJEWADI....LOCATION..wise u shall get the place,
      but I would suggest you to search properties arund IT area near HADAPSAR./KHARDAI .. as in years to come u will find this EAST PUNE area much developed that on WEST side. BET ME.....;)
      U can study link as given below.
      Amanora: Future India. Easy India/ City Group/ Real Estate Developers / Residential Projects

These are my views....
      savvy_v:)

These are my views....

These are my views....

These are my views....

These are my views....

These are my views....
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you savvy_v.
    What I understand based on your calculations is that the ongoing rate is ~3700. May be my calculations are little dated (as a buyer I surely hope for lower prices ) as my friends secured flats in Megapolis Hinjewadi last year at comparable prices.

Are there projects around east pune with possession in next 6-8 months?

Originally Posted by savvy_v
    Hi Buddy...
    WELCOME BACK ...

B} Principally 3 BHK can be never below 1476 sq feet SBU.{SUPERBUILT UP},with considering loading as 25-30 %, carpet area wud come as 1033.
      In case u needing more carpet area u have to go higher SBU,thats 1700 in order to get good carpet area for 3 BHK.

but I would suggest you to search properties arund IT area near HADAPSAR./KHARDAI .. as in years to come u will find this EAST PUNE area much developed that on WEST side. BET ME.....;)
      Amanora: Future India. Easy India/ City Group/ Real Estate Developers / Residential Projects

These are my views....
    CommentQuote
    Thank you savvy_v.

Are there projects around east pune with possession in next 6-8 months?

Dear ROSA
    Megapolis is in west PUNE.
    I doubt the rate are 3700, looks higher side quoting...
    U can google;
    Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

Also seems u belong to IT job, & if your connected to Mumbai often,tehn WEST PUNE WILL BE OK for you.

cheers

Also seems u belong to IT job, & if your connected to Mumbai often,tehn WEST PUNE WILL BE OK for you.

cheers

cheers

cheers

cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by savvy_v
    Hi Buddy...
    WELCOME BACK ...

These are my views....

I expected AMANORA in your reply ;)

Well PRA's Lake District offers a spacious 3 BHK 1523 sq ft in the range of 50-55 lacs budget but thats in South Pune close to Pune-Mumbai & Pune-Bangalore highway. Expected possession for Phase I is around Diwali (Nov 2012)

Well PRA's Lake District offers a spacious 3 BHK 1523 sq ft in the range of 50-55 lacs budget but thats in South Pune close to Pune-Mumbai & Pune-Bangalore highway. Expected possession for Phase I is around Diwali (Nov 2012)

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mangopeople

So funny...;)
    CommentQuote
    Hello All,

Regards.

If you are planning for a job in Hinjewadi, the nearest somewhat liveable areas are Wakad, Baner, Balewadi. In all these areas the quote you would receive for new construction would be 55/60 lakh for a 2 bhk. For resale you tend to get some discount. If you are planning to occupy for own living, it is ok to buy resale after due diligence.

You can probably get a 3 bhk in that budget, if you are willing a live a bit further away like megapolis or Talegaon etc.

The rates are somewhat stagnating and you are probably timing it right if you can put up larger cash component.

One thing you can try is to come to India, live on rent for 6 months or so and look around. People returning from US are viewed as Bakras and always quoted highest possible price.
    CommentQuote
  • "The rate are somewhat stagnating and you are probably timing it right if you can put up larger cash component"
    A different view point on the above suggestion
    Cash component involves converting white money into black.Salaried people have strictly accounted yearly incomes-Form 16 etc.
    When subsequent re sale takes place your capital gains component increases creating hassles.
    As an example, excluding indexation benefit, purchase price 40 lakhs, cash component 5 lakhs(=agreement price 35 lakhs, resale after three years at 50 lakhs means your capital gain will be 15 lakhs.
    Cash dealing of this nature which understate purchase price just to save on duty is therefore not good for individual or the country itself.Gains are mostly illusory.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohanmalik
    Hi Drumroll,

Could you message me the details of the flat...

also just out of curiosity !! what's the reason of selling the property ?
    CommentQuote
  • We have recently inherited property from relatives (expectedly) and it's becoming hard to manage and maintain multiple properties from being outside the country.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey rosaysh please send me details via PM so that we can connect without warning
    CommentQuote
  • drum roll - dude - u need to take action. either you post your flat details here or you participate some more in the forums so that eventually you get the 'privilege' of sending and receiving pvt messages....
    CommentQuote
  • Footy1,you can read details of my flat in a previous post....new 3BHK in Balewadi ready to move in condition with kitchen and bathrooms fully fitted. Dry balcony, sit out and 2 car covered spots easy access by stairs and elevator as flat on 2nd flr.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Drumroll
    Footy1,you can read details of my flat in a previous post....new 3BHK in Balewadi ready to move in condition with kitchen and bathrooms fully fitted. Dry balcony, sit out and 2 car covered spots easy access by stairs and elevator as flat on 2nd flr.

is it possible to give the society name or exact location
    CommentQuote
  • The location is in Palazzo complex in Balewadi
    CommentQuote
  • WARNING Buying Selling not allowed, personal information sharing NOT ALLOWED:bab (45):

WARNING
    Buying Selling not allowed, personal information sharing NOT ALLOWED:bab (45):

No Buying/Selling Solicitations: IREF is a NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards.:bab (45):

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information. :bab (45):

Members please in case of buying, selling, promotion, advertisement, website promotion, broker information, personal details, email ids, phone nos etc.
    CommentQuote