Hello,

I am planning to buy 2 bhk flat in Supreme Palms at Baner Balewadi Road.
I am totally new to this area and would appreciate feedback (positive as well as negative) from anybody who has either invested in this property or studied investing in this property.

Thanks
Makarand
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • One funny thing I saw for phase 2 : They are asking money for garden and swimming pool . Why should a buyer pay for garden which has already been developed and being used by people staying in Phase 1. I do not think they are going to increase the garden space etc if a new building in coming up. And how the society which is already formed will add a new building , not sure how the sinking fund etc will be taken care of .
    CommentQuote
  • A new building can be added in a society. Part of money given to builder is later transferred to the society.
    But garden & swimming pool demand for money is ridiculous. This is just to extract more money from buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • hi Realacres, I value ur inputs a lot. but properties suggested by you- like
    clover acropolis, water ridge, sky vie, zircon, mystic moods are way out of my budget. I am doing this house hunting since 2 yrs and to my surprise, rates are still increasing.my total budget is 50 L and i will take a loan of 10 L. kartikpai also settled due to everyone's own limitations and requirements and budget.I am interested in ready possession flat only.please suggest some budilders as you have provided list of bad builders.
    also I don't know how to do pm on this site, so using this thread. can u please share ur inputs on aarav castiles kharadi.
    CommentQuote
  • We are thinking about buying a resale property in Supreme Palms. It is a 2 BHK flat. Is the water problem still continuing? Any inputs regarding the construction, safety and living conditions there would be much appreciated.

Thanks
    Geeta
    CommentQuote
  • Water problem persists. Check this pics shot an hour ago. BJP is doing rally protesting PMC for not resolving water issue on baner balewadi region https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=65337
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote