Supreme Palms at Baner Balewadi - Feedback

Last updated: May 31 2015
22 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Supreme Palms at Baner Balewadi - Feedback

Originally posted by Muddat75 View Post
    I was quoted 6500 baserate and 50 floor rise from 2nd floor. Rate went up in 2 weeks or what?
    Its one of the premium projects in the area....no surprise

Comment

Originally posted by RP Pune View Post
      Its one of the premium projects in the area....no surprise
      lol
      Premium Project.. i have seen so called premium projects like Supreme Palms, Vascon Willows..in that Area...
      they are rip off...essentially this are a construction sites and they keep dragging projects for the greed..

if you have money to buy in this premium project..i will say please dont..instead go for ready to possession flats in decent society..which is completed not like under construction ..

Comment

Does anyone know how is it for buying used property? What is the best way to calculate the price - is it by carpet area or built-up area?

When new builders are charging 6000+, I'm assuming that it is on the carpet area. Does the same rate apply when buying used property? Or is it typically lower?

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
          If thats the case, why are builders doing charity by selling at below market rates ?? Till date, I haven't come across any project in Balewadi (including Willows) which sold at such high rate.

And as PMC has said that it won't provide water here i.e. Baner, Balewadi; it is absolutely useless to buy one here.
          Supreme palms already have 5 building in that compound. You are saying they do not get PMC water as of now. I am bit confused at this point. I stay in Baner and have been regularly receiving PMC water without any issue and i was under the assumption that same is the case with Balewadi specially when the society is established way back.

Comment

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
            Does anyone know how is it for buying used property? What is the best way to calculate the price - is it by carpet area or built-up area?

When new builders are charging 6000+, I'm assuming that it is on the carpet area. Does the same rate apply when buying used property? Or is it typically lower?
            All the charges any builder mentioned is as per Saleable area and not carpet area. Saleable also include Terrace area which is consider 100 % now a days only with no loading. Even 6000+ amount are on saleable only.

Comment

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
              It goes by carpet area or the area which is mentioned in the agreement.

Builders charge on salable or super-built up area. The rate/sq ft on carpet is will be atleast 30-40% more.

Originally posted by sweetu9 View Post
              Supreme palms already have 5 building in that compound. You are saying they do not get PMC water as of now. I am bit confused at this point. I stay in Baner and have been regularly receiving PMC water without any issue and i was under the assumption that same is the case with Balewadi specially when the society is established way back.
              Last heard, they were in process of getting pipeline, don't know about current details. Having said that, even if they have PMC water pipeline, as this is outskirt of PMC, PMC will be providing not more than 40l/day/person & rest of water needs to be arranged by residents (bore/tanker). It is therefore best to avoid areas which is already water deficient. Balewadi is one of them.
              It is better if you can rather shift to PS coz PCMC has better infra in place there.
              If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

One funny thing I saw for phase 2 : They are asking money for garden and swimming pool . Why should a buyer pay for garden which has already been developed and being used by people staying in Phase 1. I do not think they are going to increase the garden space etc if a new building in coming up. And how the society which is already formed will add a new building , not sure how the sinking fund etc will be taken care of .

Comment

A new building can be added in a society. Part of money given to builder is later transferred to the society.
                  But garden & swimming pool demand for money is ridiculous. This is just to extract more money from buyers.
                  If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

hi Realacres, I value ur inputs a lot. but properties suggested by you- like
                    clover acropolis, water ridge, sky vie, zircon, mystic moods are way out of my budget. I am doing this house hunting since 2 yrs and to my surprise, rates are still increasing.my total budget is 50 L and i will take a loan of 10 L. kartikpai also settled due to everyone's own limitations and requirements and budget.I am interested in ready possession flat only.please suggest some budilders as you have provided list of bad builders.
                    also I don't know how to do pm on this site, so using this thread. can u please share ur inputs on aarav castiles kharadi.

Comment

We are thinking about buying a resale property in Supreme Palms. It is a 2 BHK flat. Is the water problem still continuing? Any inputs regarding the construction, safety and living conditions there would be much appreciated.

Thanks
                      Geeta

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X