Last updated: April 23 2010
6 | Posts
6508 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avinash Bhosale Group, Kumar Properties plans township project

upcoming project in Pune

Pune-based Avinash Bhosale Group and Kumar Properties, have joined hands to set up a Rs.1,400 crore township in the third phase of RajivGandhiInfotechPark at Hinjewadi in Pune.

The project - Megapolis - will be developed by Pegasus Properties, a 50:50 joint venture floated by the two firms. The proposed township to be spread over 150 acres of land, will have all 21storey buildings and will comprise 5,800 flats, studio apartments and an IT special economic zone.

Re : Avinash Bhosale Group, Kumar Properties plans township project

Seeing their prices, i feel it would be a flop show.They r asking 3200psf which is mear not more than 2000psf
    Avinash Bhosale the great corrupt builder will definitely suck your money if u r not aware.

Comment

Originally posted by pnb_2k View Post
      Seeing their prices, i feel it would be a flop show.They r asking 3200psf which is mear not more than 2000psf
      Avinash Bhosale the great corrupt builder will definitely suck your money if u r not aware.
      uhhh.... which world are u living in mate? this project has already launched long time back....

Comment

Why are you picking up old posts & posting in them ?

Comment

Originally posted by harishkulks View Post
          Why are you picking up old posts & posting in them ?
          Hi harishkulks,

Post was old but i'm telling u the current scenario of the project. Curently they are asking for 3200psf in area like Hinjewadi. I don't support this price in this area. I doubt this project is going to complete in given time.

Comment

Hi harishkulks,

Post was old but i'm telling u the current scenario of the project. Curently they are asking for 3200psf in area like Hinjewadi. I don't support this price in this area. I doubt this project is going to complete in given time.
            I completely agree with you that 3200 is not VFM for Megapolis in Hinjewadi. I know the area very well and I,even in my dreams, do not think to buy there.
            But this discussion is already happening in some other thread.Look for the relevant thread instead of posting in some old thread.You will get very useful info. All the best....

Comment

i agree to harishkulks !!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X