upcoming project in Pune

Pune-based Avinash Bhosale Group and Kumar Properties, have joined hands to set up a Rs.1,400 crore township in the third phase of Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park at Hinjewadi in Pune.

The project - Megapolis - will be developed by Pegasus Properties, a 50:50 joint venture floated by the two firms. The proposed township to be spread over 150 acres of land, will have all 21storey buildings and will comprise 5,800 flats, studio apartments and an IT special economic zone.

Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Seeing their prices, i feel it would be a flop show.They r asking 3200psf which is mear not more than 2000psf :D
    Avinash Bhosale the great corrupt builder will definitely suck your money if u r not aware.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnb_2k
    Seeing their prices, i feel it would be a flop show.They r asking 3200psf which is mear not more than 2000psf :D
    Avinash Bhosale the great corrupt builder will definitely suck your money if u r not aware.

uhhh.... which world are u living in mate? this project has already launched long time back....
    CommentQuote
    Seeing their prices, i feel it would be a flop show.They r asking 3200psf which is mear not more than 2000psf :D

Why are you picking up old posts & posting in them ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harishkulks
    Why are you picking up old posts & posting in them ?

Hi harishkulks,

Post was old but i'm telling u the current scenario of the project. Curently they are asking for 3200psf in area like Hinjewadi. I don't support this price in this area. I doubt this project is going to complete in given time.
    CommentQuote
    Hi harishkulks,

Post was old but i'm telling u the current scenario of the project. Curently they are asking for 3200psf in area like Hinjewadi. I don't support this price in this area. I doubt this project is going to complete in given time.

I completely agree with you that 3200 is not VFM for Megapolis in Hinjewadi. I know the area very well and I,even in my dreams, do not think to buy there.
    But this discussion is already happening in some other thread.Look for the relevant thread instead of posting in some old thread.You will get very useful info. All the best....:)
    CommentQuote
  • i agree to harishkulks !! :)
    CommentQuote