Any body experienced down trend in Pune Real esate prices?

There are news like, recent rise in inflation will have effect on real estate prices.

Thanks
Makarand
Read more
64 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by puneDude
    World financial sector collapse: NRIs cannot buy properties as fast as earlier.

Mumbai blasts, Satyam collapse: more layoffs and uncertainity, local IT guys hold back...

Get ready for the 'Foreclosure Crisis' in India....

ok. We ready ... whatever may come :) .
    CommentQuote
  • The above mentioned seller's behavior is pretty common. Agricultural lands are often quoted with exorbitant prices. If instead of purchasing the farm, one will keep the money in bank he can earn more than farm income. But the land lord will never accept the reality & will spend whole life in crap with a belief that he is corepati.

In fact, in many resale flats the seller will quote some round figure amount & to justify it, he will adjust the psf rate. He will not do a rational calculation about the carpet area, quality, rate etc.
    CommentQuote
  • builder's now looks desparate to sell their units...in span of 2 weeks one builder called me 3 times for a deal ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul.magar
    builder's now looks desparate to sell their units...in span of 2 weeks one builder called me 3 times for a deal ....

Ganga-Sparsh site-office at Undri called me 4 times within two weeks of visiting the site.
    I kept saying that it's expensive for the location/quality. They requested me to meet the site-manager who can accommodate rate to suit my budget.
    Finally told that "Not interested in negotiation" as did not like quality of sample-flat.

After reading about this project in DNA, I feel made right decision. This unprofessional builder sat on booking amount for 6 month, then jacked up rate by 500 psf.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul.magar
    builder's now looks desparate to sell their units...in span of 2 weeks one builder called me 3 times for a deal ....

Expect even more calls in coming months.

*PS:- Buy Virgin coz you get paid for incoming calls. This way, the you can earn some money from builder :D.

Hey, am I thinking like chindhi-chap builder? :D.

Btw, does anyone know how does one make payment to Ravi K? Paypal??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres

Now you definately sound like a Builder.:bab (59):
    CommentQuote

LOL good one :bab (58):
    CommentQuote
  • In western pune has any builder started giving freebies (moduler kitchen , furniture or no EMI till possession) offer with the flat or they have reduced the prices?any opinion on this
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anand2011
    In western pune has any builder started giving freebies (moduler kitchen , furniture or no EMI till possession) offer with the flat or they have reduced the prices?any opinion on this

Vascon Willows is giving free modular kitchen. Supreme Pallacio is open for nego. Nandan Prospera is selling flats through agents :D.
    CommentQuote
    Vascon Willows is giving free modular kitchen. Supreme Pallacio is open for nego. Nandan Prospera is selling flats through agents :D.

Add this - Apostrophe, Wakad called my colleague at least 3 times in 5 days and was ready to "talk" - whatever that means.
    CommentQuote
  • Rates are not coming down anywhere.

Infact rates in Pimple saudagar has increased and now they are at par with Baner

:bab (63):
    CommentQuote
  • PridePurple is giving away 22" LCD if India enter quaterfinals, 32" LCD if they enter semi finals and 55" LCD if they enter finals. This is if you book a flat with them by certain date. Indirect way of offering discounts.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lazybone007
    PridePurple is giving away 22" LCD if India enter quaterfinals, 32" LCD if they enter semi finals and 55" LCD if they enter finals. This is if you book a flat with them by certain date. Indirect way of offering discounts.

How did you come to know of this offer ? Did they call you or something else ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lazybone007
    PridePurple is giving away 22" LCD if India enter quaterfinals, 32" LCD if they enter semi finals and 55" LCD if they enter finals. This is if you book a flat with them by certain date. Indirect way of offering discounts.

And if India looses before QF, then the rates will be hiked by 1000/sq ft :D.

* Man, why don't the builder rather waive off registration & MSEB etc. charges than giving such stuff? What's the use of TV if the buyer already has one??
    CommentQuote
  • yesterday show an ad behind an auto rick, saying something in marathi: with a flat get a nano car free. Free nano car with Nano flat. Some 'Swarg apartments'.
    Dont know where it is, the rick was near fatima nagar.
    CommentQuote