Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Pune Properties started showing price down trend?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Has Pune Properties started showing price down trend?

Last updated: January 4 2013
65 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Has Pune Properties started showing price down trend?

Originally posted by Saurabh01 View Post
    I like to contradict you here, now days car is necessity and Home is luxury. When someone in critical situation in night and you need immediate transport for hospital. Another point, safe travel for your family in the city.

I kind of agree with this. However, its very important to retire with your OWN, fully paid home and good amount of cash sufficient for next 20 yrs according to inflation when you retire.

If anything is missing, you are in trouble. Most of us would not have any pension...

However that home can be in your home town, where its cheap, but you need one for sure, before you retire.

Comment

Originally posted by RAJESHP View Post
      I kind of agree with this. However, its very important to retire with your OWN, fully paid home and good amount of cash sufficient for next 20 yrs according to inflation when you retire.

If anything is missing, you are in trouble. Most of us would not have any pension...

However that home can be in your home town, where its cheap, but you need one for sure, before you retire.
      I agreed with you, my point is take the priority and buy your dream home with comfort level.

Comment

in my opinion, "land is limited" "land price will never come down" is a myth. people are influenced by the 2003-2007 RE boom and they buy this theory. a majority of the people understand only RE investment. that is the main reason the bubble is growing.

if you live in bangalore,just look at the empty land from hebbal to airport. (especially from yalahanka. its literally empty). and for the last 6yrs people have been hyping with airport tag. the other day my car driver was asking me if i would be interested buying land in his village. ( about 60 km from airport). i ask him why i should buy and he replies i can sell it after sometime with a profit.

that is the perception about RE in india. until that changes, its very difficult for the price to come down.

Comment

Originally posted by kaatesha View Post
          in my opinion, "land is limited" "land price will never come down" is a myth.
          Very correct, there is plenty of land in country and that is why we will see lot many new cities which will be well planned, will have great infrastructure. Navi Mumbai, Greater Noida, upcoming Dholera city in Gujarat are the example of same.

Another argument people give is that India has huge population so demand is high. Actual stats that stats that should be considered is 'how many people can actually buy RE'. India has 37% population BPL (this is when Indian standard for considering BPL is also low), so overall number of people who can afford RE in India will be similar to that in USA. So if bubble can burst in USA, it can burst in India as well.

Comment

If clear land titles & developed basic infra is put to place, many will buy land & their dependency on builder will be reduced. However, the builder-politicos nexus currently makes it difficult for mango man to do so.

Once develop-able land with proper infra & title are made available, prices will dip by over 60% with ease. Issue is not land but usable land.
            If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Do you means RE prices today are exactly 50% inflated ?

How does one do a valuation of a true RE price ?
              Originally posted by realacres View Post
              Once develop-able land with proper infra & title are made available, prices will dip by over 60% with ease. Issue is not land but usable land.

Comment

Originally posted by puneDude View Post
                World financial sector collapse: NRIs cannot buy properties as fast as earlier.

Mumbai blasts, Satyam collapse: more layoffs and uncertainity, local IT guys hold back...

Get ready for the 'Foreclosure Crisis' in India....
                ok. We ready ... whatever may come .

Comment

The above mentioned seller's behavior is pretty common. Agricultural lands are often quoted with exorbitant prices. If instead of purchasing the farm, one will keep the money in bank he can earn more than farm income. But the land lord will never accept the reality & will spend whole life in crap with a belief that he is corepati.

In fact, in many resale flats the seller will quote some round figure amount & to justify it, he will adjust the psf rate. He will not do a rational calculation about the carpet area, quality, rate etc.

Comment

builder's now looks desparate to sell their units...in span of 2 weeks one builder called me 3 times for a deal ....

Comment

Originally posted by rahul.magar View Post
                      builder's now looks desparate to sell their units...in span of 2 weeks one builder called me 3 times for a deal ....
                      Ganga-Sparsh site-office at Undri called me 4 times within two weeks of visiting the site.
                      I kept saying that it's expensive for the location/quality. They requested me to meet the site-manager who can accommodate rate to suit my budget.
                      Finally told that "Not interested in negotiation" as did not like quality of sample-flat.

After reading about this project in DNA, I feel made right decision. This unprofessional builder sat on booking amount for 6 month, then jacked up rate by 500 psf.
                      Last edited March 2 2011, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X