Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by realacres
* Man, why don't the builder rather waive off registration & MSEB etc. charges than giving such stuff? What's the use of TV if the buyer already has one??
This is done just to make sure that the prices are maintained. After a month, when the world cup is over, the offer will be withdrawn but the price will be retained. I remember one Bangalore based builder was offering a Merc with a house purchase two years back and he even advertised on TV. This was somewhere near the new Airport in Bangalore. The price tag was obviously quite high. Just imagine... Buying a house and getting a Merc free...CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by pjain2Just imagine... Buying a house and getting a Merc free...
Now imagine what the profit margins of the builders must be then....:bab (35):.CommentQuote0Flag
- Saw one ad yesterday , Rowhouse near village kalwad , near to airport - 85 lacs offering stamp duty and registration free .CommentQuote0Flag
- Would say that since the 2009 slump, we are seeing some softening in one or two areas.CommentQuote0Flag