Hi Folks,

Anyone has information about 7 Avenues project Balewadi? I needed following feedback from forum members.

- Feedback on Floor Plan
- Feedback about their costing ( 4800 PSFT)
- Future development of area near by ( MITCON, Balewadi )
- Review of Builders

Anything other pro-cons that you can think of ? Also are there any other projects in Balewadi / Baner / Wakad are which has similar and less price range. I would like to cap my budget to 45 L at maximum.

Please advice.
Read more
36 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • any advise from senior members
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dezire
    any advise from senior members

Number of views of this thread clearly points to mass of silent visitors who don't post but are here for information (compare this with views on some other posts). This is a good indications.

dezire. don't hv any idea about this. price seems in line with prevalent price in Baner/Balewadi. More closer to city commanding 6K prices.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Everyone,

I would appreciate if senior members shares their feedback here. It will definitely help me to make wise decision.

Cheers,
    CommentQuote
  • No takers here? 2nd reminder to gurus here. I am kinda looking patience :-(. I just hope if someone can answer to my initial post.

It's project by Maduban Builders, Sarda Constructions, Sai Shraddha Associates and Kala Group.

Thank you.

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • 4 builders coming togeather usually means they are really short of cash even for a launch and be careful as after possession no builder takes up the responsibility and blames the other one.

The location is too close to highway for my liking and about development, I have been staying in balewadi/baner area for last 6 years and have not seen any development in Mitcon area except the road that was constructed in 2008 due to CYG games, so dont expect or believe the builder about any DP plan.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanav3
    4 builders coming togeather usually means they are really short of cash even for a launch and be careful as after possession no builder takes up the responsibility and blames the other one.

The location is too close to highway for my liking and about development, I have been staying in balewadi/baner area for last 6 years and have not seen any development in Mitcon area except the road that was constructed in 2008 due to CYG games, so dont expect or believe the builder about any DP plan.

Moreover there is a 6 lane highway(to be 6 lanes WIP) + 2 service lanes right in front. The highway noise is a no-no. The traffic is non-stop 24 hours. I stopped going for a walk in the morning after the only thing I could smell is diesel fumes. If you do buy, buy away from the highway. back side of the project.

life gets difficult in this general area without a car. Once you have a car infrastructure probably would not be a problem. There are schools/school buses in general vicinity. Also you can get buses etc from near Moze college. In the evenings security wise it is a no-mans land.
    CommentQuote
  • Recently visited this site. Overall the project looks good. The layout is decent. And the list of ameneties is impressive. But they are quoting 5100 PSFT now.
    CommentQuote
  • 5100 per sq ft !!

Why not then buy a resale in Magarpatta city or Wanowrie..
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like most of the projects in that area (43 Acres, Madhuban, K-Square, Paramount, Palladion, Park) are going above 5000 PSFT.
    CommentQuote
  • I visted this project last week and found it good. The only concern I am seeing is the no of partners in joint venture. 5 people are constructing this (comparatively) small project together.
    Has anyone booked here? They are quoting 5100 psf but said can negotiate.
    CommentQuote
  • When I visited this project I specifically asked about the experience of the developers.
    Chandraranga developers is owned by Laxman Jagtap. He is the 'political muscle' behind this project. (Jagtap family have a strong hold in wakad, PS area).
    (If you Google for Chandraranga, you will find many projects)
    Sarada group are more of a contractors (they have done contract work on ICC towers on SB road). Others are relatively new in this area.
    Do you have any idea till what price they are ready to negotiate?
    CommentQuote
  • I did not ask how much they will negotiate. But she said that they have completed 35% of work and if you can pay upto that at time of aggreement they can negotiate.
    Though the possesion is in Dec 2013, I think it will get delayed.

One more problem I see is the layout for amneties is not porperly mentioned on website.

Kala group owns a genset company in Bhosari MIDC.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by potpourri
    Looks like most of the projects in that area (43 Acres, Madhuban, K-Square, Paramount, Palladion, Park) are going above 5000 PSFT.

2/3 new project launching soon with 6K+/sqft rate !!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,
    so any thought on a 2BHK flat in 7 Avenues for 65 Lakhs+??? I also inquired on some other project in same area (43 Private drive, Kool homes) but their rate is 5500+ which will make 2BHK there 70 Lakhs +. So I am thinking of taking it in 7 Avenues for possession in Decc 2013.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachdeshmukh
    Hi All,
    so any thought on a 2BHK flat in 7 Avenues for 65 Lakhs+??? I also inquired on some other project in same area (43 Private drive, Kool homes) but their rate is 5500+ which will make 2BHK there 70 Lakhs +. So I am thinking of taking it in 7 Avenues for possession in Decc 2013.

I have visited 7 Avenues multiple times and this project looks good. The layout is decent and list of amenities is good. Having said that I think 65 lakhs+ seems on a higher side. I think you should re-negotiate. Anything under 60 should be a good deal.
    It really feels weird to say 60 lakhs for a 2 bhk in balewadi is a good deal. If I had said this couple of years ago, everyboday whould have laughed their heads off. Times have changed.
    However i see Balewadi as a good area to be in.
    Best of luck for your house hunting.
    CommentQuote