If anyone is looking for buying property , do visit the property fair this weekend 19th & 20th May.

Orchid and Vits Hotel, Mahalunge Village, Pune

The Largest Home Show at Orchid & Vits Hotel, Mahalunge Village, Pune
Read more
129 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Also HDFC has arranged property fair at HDFC house, Shivajinagar. And I am sure both fairs will be big flop.
    CommentQuote
  • lol

Property fairs are sometimes good in a sense we get to know about lot of real estate projects under one roof. Idea is not to make a decision to buy through property fairs ... but it helps explore different projects & narrow down our choice to specific property. Also helps in knowing the trends.
    CommentQuote
  • Also it helps the builders know the buyers sentiments, if they really care.
    CommentQuote
  • Agree. Just one suggestion. Do not give your correct phone numbers when you fill any inquiry forms at property fairs. Else you keep getting lot of calls from RE sales chaps. Emails are fine, you can read if it interests or ignore or delete.

I had been to a property fair at Laxmi Lawns in Magarpatta once. It was a good experience. At the end of the day, I had too many brochures with me ;)

But made some good contacts there.

Originally Posted by akash481
    lol

Property fairs are sometimes good in a sense we get to know about lot of real estate projects under one roof. Idea is not to make a decision to buy through property fairs ... but it helps explore different projects & narrow down our choice to specific property. Also helps in knowing the trends.
    CommentQuote
  • Any property fairs planned in East Pune ... may be in Magarpatta city?
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone visited any of these two fairs ??

Anyone visited any of these two fairs ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RealHunter1

If anyone wanted to visit but missed these two exhibi. this weekend then there is nothing to worry. DNA is arranging another property fair coming weekend.;)

Now I understand why builders keep increasing rates.:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • And that DNA exhibi is called as ' Happy Walls' ;).
    BTW, did anyone visit Sakal exhibi ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    And that DNA exhibi is called as ' Happy Walls' ;).
    BTW, did anyone visit Sakal exhibi ?

And if they don't find any visitors then next day in the news paper they will give news like this was a farewell program dedicated to our Mr. 'Wall' (Rahul Dravid) on his retirement:bab (59):
    CommentQuote

pcpune visited both the fairs and shared his experience in "Bubble will burst" thread. ;)

Not everyone who visits property fairs & wants to buy a property comes on to IREF to broadcast their attendance to property fairs :D

As long as buyers find it useful, they do attend the property fairs
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lostworld
    One more property fair this weekend 26th & 27th May :D

Times Property Showcase 2012 at Marriott Pune Hotel & Convention Centre, S.B Road

DNA has also organized property fair this weekend.
    CommentQuote
  • Any one attending these property fairs? ;)
    CommentQuote
    DNA has also organized property fair this weekend.

the frequency of these fairs is just too high. it seems that many people book in these fairs thats why so much enthusiasm among builders to join these fairs.

Jitu sir,

do builder / developer/promoter pay for joining these fairs? is the fee large? whats the advantage of newspapers in organizing these fairs?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    the frequency of these fairs is just too high. it seems that many people book in these fairs thats why so much enthusiasm among builders to join these fairs.

Puser dude,

What is ur problem in life? Kitna complain karte ho ;)

You don't have to sell your kidneys to attend property fairs :D Entry is free.

If you are a bachelor, you should find lot of motivation to spend time there ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mangopeople

If you are a bachelor, you should find lot of motivation to spend time there ;)

Wish, I was....
    CommentQuote