I am planning to work on a project that will do indepth technical analysis (like people do for stocks) for the upcoming Property projects in Pune with comparison that will immediately bring out the winning investment opportunities in Pune..for next 3-12 months

Considering the un-organized market.. such analysis can give boost to people looking for investment in Pune.. with 1-3 years return prospective.. I believe that such a report will help people save few lakh of rupees and be more confident of their property investment decisions and avoid mistakes. In challenging times you cannot make mistakes..One need to invest in one of the best (not hyped) investment opportunity..

I would like to know if there are people in this forums who might have interest / suggestions for such a project and can provide financial contribution to execute it..
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Am interested

How do we take this ahead .Iam planning to be in Pune soon so let me know.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by m Jayant
    How do we take this ahead .Iam planning to be in Pune soon so let me know.

Private message sent to you with contact information
    CommentQuote
  • Technical analysis

Its good if we can have it and would appreciate if this can be hastened up.Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I am seriously interested in this analysis.

It sounds like a great idea. Please let us know how we can get this done.
    CommentQuote
  • Distress sale at Blueridge - Infocians get it for INR 2800 instead of INR 3500 earlie

Distress sale at Blueridge - Infocians get it for INR 2800 instead of INR 3500 earlier – See how much margin builder has even after selling at above price! Buy only if you intend to stay there – it is not for investors with loosing value day by day!

Lot of cancellations happening ... withdraw asap and come back after it is ready ..... and at right price ... not sure if they will come down to INR 2500 + VAT + maintenance of this huge project .... do you really want to stay in concrete jungle till is finishes completely ... i.e. after 5 yrs !

Originally Posted by miraam
    It sounds like a great idea. Please let us know how we can get this done.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prash_9
    Distress sale at Blueridge - Infocians get it for INR 2800 instead of INR 3500 earlier – See how much margin builder has even after selling at above price! Buy only if you intend to stay there – it is not for investors with loosing value day by day!

Lot of cancellations happening ... withdraw asap and come back after it is ready ..... and at right price ... not sure if they will come down to INR 2500 + VAT + maintenance of this huge project .... do you really want to stay in concrete jungle till is finishes completely ... i.e. after 5 yrs !

:D Prash, why you posting everywhere dear!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pksden
    I am planning to work on a project that will do indepth technical analysis (like people do for stocks) ..

Idea is interesting but I hate technical analyst who suggest for stock. When thet ask to buy share at 85 saying it will go to 95 why ask to put stop loss at 80 ? I think they also do not believe in that analysis too much. Or may be I am too dumb abt stock analysis.
    CommentQuote