Hi everyone,
I want to invest in a Plot near by hinjewadi on Marunje Road.
1) Can anybody tell me how many years it will take to develop the marunje road ?
2) Does Without NA Plots can be converted residential plots by owner.
3) What all necessary documents should a plot have like Satbara, NA ,
Sale deed & what else

Can anybody suggest or additional information will help

Regards
Harsh:)
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Marunje Road: Investement Destination

Hi,

1) Can anybody tell me how many years it will take to develop the marunje road ?
    Its very good and upcoming location near Hinjewadi. The investment at this location is a big yes, because the rates are not yet bounced at this part. But intellent investors have already taken a big chunks in this location. To my estimation, It would hardly take 2-3 years to get developed. Key Factor for Marunje Road,
    1. The road is proposed 120 Feet and as per my tender of the same is already floated. The work may begin soon.(Rates will show exponential acceleration then)
    2. ThreeTownships are planned a) Silicon City b) Iven(Kolte Patil Developers) c) City Corpaoration(Amonora Fame)
    3. There are chances of FDI inflow from Vornado, might be this location only.
    4. Already colleges like Alard, IIMS, Good Schools are strated in this location.
    5. There are big chances of zone change in this location.

2) Does Without NA Plots can be converted residential plots by owner
    NA plot is preferred over agricultural plots, because individual NA takes time and may fall into bearaucratic delays.

3) What all necessary documents should a plot have like Satbara, NA ,Sale deed & what else
    First check the title of the property, Check the Sanctioned layout. So its safe to go for NA plots because without marketable title and Sanctioned layout the plot cannot be converted into NA.
    CommentQuote
  • Individual investor should avoid plots in Hinjewadi, until n unless you are taking in 10+ Acres.
    1. MIDC has a blanket reservation in that area, so you need to understand it.
    2. The land might get acquired into some industrial development.
    3. If you have agriculturist status only then put your money into non NA plots.
    CommentQuote
  • Harsh,
    Did you happen to go with the deal ? Wats the status of Marunje road now ?
    Reg ..
    Com1
    CommentQuote
  • Buy land only if you have right contacts in right places. Hope you all got the point.
    CommentQuote
  • Well said and summed up by realacres.:)
    CommentQuote