Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Flat - Where ? Katraj ? Hadapsar ? OR Kondhwa ?

Collapse
X
Collapse

New Flat - Where ? Katraj ? Hadapsar ? OR Kondhwa ?

Last updated: October 17 2010
8 | Posts
3634 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Flat - Where ? Katraj ? Hadapsar ? OR Kondhwa ?

    Hello Everyone !!

    I am planning to buy a 2BHK flat in Pune for own residence not as investment.

    Which of the above area is future proof and easily accessible from all over city by public transport plus all the great amenities for my aged father ?

    I am deeply concerned about the rates. What are the current rates in these areas ?

    Regards,
    vwad
  • #2

    #2

    Re : New Flat - Where ? Katraj ? Hadapsar ? OR Kondhwa ?

    All three areas mentioned will have good connectivity in the time to come.

    I will suggest, check Pimple Saudagar. Currently builders are giving huge discount & the future is great.

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : New Flat - Where ? Katraj ? Hadapsar ? OR Kondhwa ?

      propertyiport

      Dear friend,
      I will suggest you to buy flat in katraj on katraj kondwa road,
      as this place is very well connected to city center, the proposed gangadham kondwa link road is going to be best ti connect this area with city.
      the rates in this area are around 2500n to 2700/- per Sq.Ft. as on today.
      there are bright chances of getting good appresession in this area in future.

      Regards,
      sandiip bhandari
      propertyiport

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : New Flat - Where ? Katraj ? Hadapsar ? OR Kondhwa ?

        Katraj - Kondhwa anytime.

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : New Flat - Where ? Katraj ? Hadapsar ? OR Kondhwa ?

          y r u bumping old dead threads which have lost relevance now

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : New Flat - Where ? Katraj ? Hadapsar ? OR Kondhwa ?

            Originally posted by puser View Post
            y r u bumping old dead threads which have lost relevance now


            Nopes dear not bumping into old threads but reviving them. Just Kidding.

            Many a times users post their queries asking for solutions. It may happen that other users do not post solutons or the latter might have got a solution elsewhere.

            I think it is necessary for everybody to know what actually happend to that problem / query.

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : New Flat - Where ? Katraj ? Hadapsar ? OR Kondhwa ?

              The first time even you had to face the same problem. Dint you???

              https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...-needed?t=7587

              What happened later???

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : New Flat - Where ? Katraj ? Hadapsar ? OR Kondhwa ?

                Originally posted by Jagannath888 View Post

                Nopes dear not bumping into old threads but reviving them. Just Kidding.

                Many a times users post their queries asking for solutions. It may happen that other users do not post solutons or the latter might have got a solution elsewhere.

                I think it is necessary for everybody to know what actually happend to that problem / query.
                Hey Jagannath888, no point in digging up /reviving old threads.

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : New Flat - Where ? Katraj ? Hadapsar ? OR Kondhwa ?

                  Originally posted by Jagannath888 View Post
                  The first time even you had to face the same problem. Dint you???

                  https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...-needed?t=7587

                  What happened later???
                  ppl r not obliged to post end conclusion of each query although it woiuld be gracious of them to do, there is no point in reviving 2009-2008 or months old topics now, it doesn't make sense, many of those may not be visitin here already and relevant topics of discussion are going down becoz of bumping old threads

                  with regard to your question i did not buy; as it is beyond my capacity and i am not looking to take a huge loan
                  regards

                  Comment

                  Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X