Hello Everyone !!

I am planning to buy a 2BHK flat in Pune for own residence not as investment.

Which of the above area is future proof and easily accessible from all over city by public transport plus all the great amenities for my aged father ?

I am deeply concerned about the rates. What are the current rates in these areas ?

Regards,
vwad
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • All three areas mentioned will have good connectivity in the time to come.

I will suggest, check Pimple Saudagar. Currently builders are giving huge discount & the future is great.
    CommentQuote
  • propertyiport

Dear friend,
    I will suggest you to buy flat in katraj on katraj kondwa road,
    as this place is very well connected to city center, the proposed gangadham kondwa link road is going to be best ti connect this area with city.
    the rates in this area are around 2500n to 2700/- per Sq.Ft. as on today.
    there are bright chances of getting good appresession in this area in future.

Regards,
    sandiip bhandari
    propertyiport
    CommentQuote
  • Katraj - Kondhwa anytime.
    CommentQuote
  • y r u bumping old dead threads which have lost relevance now
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    y r u bumping old dead threads which have lost relevance now

Nopes dear not bumping into old threads but reviving them. Just Kidding.

Many a times users post their queries asking for solutions. It may happen that other users do not post solutons or the latter might have got a solution elsewhere.

I think it is necessary for everybody to know what actually happend to that problem / query.
    CommentQuote
  • The first time even you had to face the same problem. Dint you???

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/6112-first-time-buyers-help-needed?t=7587

What happened later???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jagannath888

Nopes dear not bumping into old threads but reviving them. Just Kidding.

Many a times users post their queries asking for solutions. It may happen that other users do not post solutons or the latter might have got a solution elsewhere.

I think it is necessary for everybody to know what actually happend to that problem / query.

Hey Jagannath888, no point in digging up /reviving old threads.:bab (66):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jagannath888
    The first time even you had to face the same problem. Dint you???

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/6112-first-time-buyers-help-needed?t=7587

What happened later???

ppl r not obliged to post end conclusion of each query although it woiuld be gracious of them to do, there is no point in reviving 2009-2008 or months old topics now, it doesn't make sense, many of those may not be visitin here already and relevant topics of discussion are going down becoz of bumping old threads

with regard to your question i did not buy; as it is beyond my capacity and i am not looking to take a huge loan
    regards
    CommentQuote