Hi,
Does anyone have any idea, how much are the flat rates per sqft currently going on.
Apartment: Nyati meadows
Location: Walgaon sheri, Near Kumar city, (prime location), Pune
Area: Approximatly 1120 sqft.

Thanks,
Maneesh
Read more
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • nyati

Nyati meadows cost 2,850 when I checked last
    CommentQuote
  • Rate @4000~4500/sqft should be good in today's scenario

Future of that area is very good, as the connectivity of Kalyani Nagar with Magarpatta is going to be developed very soon
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks friends... feels good after hearing 400-4500 per sqft...

I have a 2 BHK flat in nyati meadows. Garden facing, 1113 sqft.... Any takers.... at around 50 lakhs ...?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi the earliar post of rate around 3k seems genuine. Flats r avble around sub 40 lakhs.

Huge supply of flats at brahma (booking) around 3k

PS: have u been able to sell ur flat
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PuneRental
    Rate 4000~4500/sqft should be good in today's scenario

Future of that area is very good, as the connectivity of Kalyani Nagar with Magarpatta is going to be developed very soon

4000-4500 sounds like a rate for kalyani nagar or some hig end property in Viman nagar..!!!

at the most 3-3.1K for nyati....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ssm014
    4000-4500 sounds like a rate for kalyani nagar or some hig end property in Viman nagar..!!!

at the most 3-3.1K for nyati....
    Nyati Meadows - Do you get water? Or its all HARD WATER that you get???
    CommentQuote
  • Waiting

Maneesh must be still waiting to get his 50 Lakh. for 1000 sq ft flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maneesh
    Thanks friends... feels good after hearing 400-4500 per sqft...

I have a 2 BHK flat in nyati meadows. Garden facing, 1113 sqft.... Any takers.... at around 50 lakhs ...?

Have lived in this area for 4 years and I own a property there near wadgaon sheri. Pls let me know about water supply situation in Nyati...by PMC and/or water supply tankers ???
    (You are expecting too much dude...for the area which is like a desert)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harishkulks
    (You are expecting too much dude...for the area which is like a desert)

Some people in such cases compare these areas with Dubai:D. Enjoy Dubai in Pune!! I am not kiddin guys, if one can get swiss life in wakad, spanish life in balewadi, why not dubai in K'nagar, V'sheri? Can someone get camels please?

Btw, Suncity is going for INR 2900/sq ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Some people in such cases compare these areas with Dubai:D. Enjoy Dubai in Pune!! I am not kiddin guys, if one can get swiss life in wakad, spanish life in balewadi, why not dubai in K'nagar, V'sheri? Can someone get camels please?

So very true ! Be it Nyati/Vascon/Gera/Kalpataru....ultimate truth is, this area has no water...no matter how much is your budget and capability...be it 1 Lakh or 5 Crores...you definitely would not like to drink COKE/PEPSI instead of water.:) Buying a mineral water for drinking does not serve purpose even if you live in a gold bungalow.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harishkulks
    So very true ! Be it Nyati/Vascon/Gera/Kalpataru....ultimate truth is, this area has no water...no matter how much is your budget and capability...be it 1 Lakh or 5 Crores...you definitely would not like to drink COKE/PEPSI instead of water.:) Buying a mineral water for drinking does not serve purpose even if you live in a gold bungalow.

Many buyers don't understand this, hence all the hype about K'nagar etc. Harish, you rightly said that without water, no use of staying in gold bungalow. As said before, it is always better to look for basic infra like water, roads, lights, security etc. than specs like wooden flooring, smart homes etc. as these can be installed later too, but you can't change the location, right?

Btw, I must say that you have great patience & tolerance Harish, coz you stayed in Kharadi for 4 years:D. I would have left in 4th month.:D
    CommentQuote
    Many buyers don't understand this, hence all the hype about K'nagar etc. Harish, you rightly said that without water, no use of staying in gold bungalow. As said before, it is always better to look for basic infra like water, roads, lights, security etc. than specs like wooden flooring, smart homes etc. as these can be installed later too, but you can't change the location, right?

Btw, I must say that you have great patience & tolerance Harish, coz you stayed in Kharadi for 4 years:D. I would have left in 4th month.:D

Yeah...I still remember those NOT SO GOOD old days when I actually filled the water in a 10 litre can from a water supply tanker as our society was having issues with the tanker supplier (Pathare water tankers ) My workplace was Aundh,Parihar chowk (only 21kms :D)...I really used to get frustrated.Times changed and from 2005, I lived in a rented apartment till June 2009 happily.

With proper roads/lights/grocery stores/travel time to workplaces one has to also look for basic physical necessity of "drinking and utility water".If you live in such places, you will get frustrated and if you rent it out, then the tenants will get frustrated:D.

Hence my request to all the forum members is to go for ready possession flats where WATER is sufficient.This is again relative to each one's priorities but take this as a advice as I have already burnt my hands (& heart ) living in this area. Sorry to be philosophical again...
    CommentQuote

any leads for this price..
    CommentQuote
  • Price

Read Ads quoting 3100 -3200 psf .
    New Signature flats r quoting around 4k
    CommentQuote
  • nyati

Which are the good projects from Nyati? which can be a better choice NIBM or Kalyani nagar-- with an investors perspective?
    CommentQuote