Flat Rate in Nyati meadows, waldgaon sheri

Last updated: May 17 2012
17 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Flat Rate in Nyati meadows, waldgaon sheri

Originally posted by realacres View Post
    Some people in such cases compare these areas with Dubai. Enjoy Dubai in Pune!! I am not kiddin guys, if one can get swiss life in wakad, spanish life in balewadi, why not dubai in K'nagar, V'sheri? Can someone get camels please?

Btw, Suncity is going for INR 2900/sq ft.

So very true ! Be it Nyati/Vascon/Gera/Kalpataru....ultimate truth is, this area has no water...no matter how much is your budget and capability...be it 1 Lakh or 5 Crores...you definitely would not like to drink COKE/PEPSI instead of water. Buying a mineral water for drinking does not serve purpose even if you live in a gold bungalow.

Comment

Originally posted by harishkulks View Post
      So very true ! Be it Nyati/Vascon/Gera/Kalpataru....ultimate truth is, this area has no water...no matter how much is your budget and capability...be it 1 Lakh or 5 Crores...you definitely would not like to drink COKE/PEPSI instead of water. Buying a mineral water for drinking does not serve purpose even if you live in a gold bungalow.
      Many buyers don't understand this, hence all the hype about K'nagar etc. Harish, you rightly said that without water, no use of staying in gold bungalow. As said before, it is always better to look for basic infra like water, roads, lights, security etc. than specs like wooden flooring, smart homes etc. as these can be installed later too, but you can't change the location, right?

Btw, I must say that you have great patience & tolerance Harish, coz you stayed in Kharadi for 4 years. I would have left in 4th month.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Many buyers don't understand this, hence all the hype about K'nagar etc. Harish, you rightly said that without water, no use of staying in gold bungalow. As said before, it is always better to look for basic infra like water, roads, lights, security etc. than specs like wooden flooring, smart homes etc. as these can be installed later too, but you can't change the location, right?

Btw, I must say that you have great patience & tolerance Harish, coz you stayed in Kharadi for 4 years. I would have left in 4th month.
        Yeah...I still remember those NOT SO GOOD old days when I actually filled the water in a 10 litre can from a water supply tanker as our society was having issues with the tanker supplier (Pathare water tankers ) My workplace was Aundh,Parihar chowk (only 21kms )...I really used to get frustrated.Times changed and from 2005, I lived in a rented apartment till June 2009 happily.

With proper roads/lights/grocery stores/travel time to workplaces one has to also look for basic physical necessity of "drinking and utility water".If you live in such places, you will get frustrated and if you rent it out, then the tenants will get frustrated.

Hence my request to all the forum members is to go for ready possession flats where WATER is sufficient.This is again relative to each one's priorities but take this as a advice as I have already burnt my hands (& heart ) living in this area. Sorry to be philosophical again...

Comment

Btw, Suncity is going for INR 2900/sq ft.
          any leads for this price..

Comment

Price

Read Ads quoting 3100 -3200 psf .
            New Signature flats r quoting around 4k

Comment

nyati

Which are the good projects from Nyati? which can be a better choice NIBM or Kalyani nagar-- with an investors perspective?

Comment

How could you expect 4k -4.5k for these kind of flat. Read the news.

Pune Mirror - Pune Mirror

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X