Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeing the current market scenario.. will the rate of Pune properties goes down?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Seeing the current market scenario.. will the rate of Pune properties goes down?

Last updated: May 19 2010
13 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Seeing the current market scenario.. will the rate of Pune properties goes down?

Originally posted by pankajretail View Post
    pune properties rates , will not change , and it will be as it is in current scenario.
    we have seen last year from the month of november to july(so called recession period ), rates have gone down around 20%, but with in a one year span of time it saturated on the old rate .
    in residential sector builders are more keen into premium and high end flats rather tha economy flats , whcich gives a clue that property rates will go high but not go down .

Prices ... 50 % down in 5 years ....
    each year 10 % down ....

And Pune will DE-Grow ... reverse Grow....

How about this scenario happening ....

US and Europe and Japan and China .... all going in Recession in one of the years in next 10 years... then what ?

Double dip will not be sharp ... that will span for few years....This time Govt's were able to act bcoz they are capable of ....
    But who will save them when they themselves will be in trouble ....

Most risk for those who are On Loan ...
    Last edited May 18 2010, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Re : Seeing the current market scenario.. will the rate of Pune properties goes down?

One have to wait till recession to buy a flat for his own use ?

Comment

Originally posted by sans_re View Post

Whats the issue in Renting ? ...

Its Pretty cheap .......

You will have lots of cash that you can Invest at right time .....
        Plus ... Builders funds are Drying .... so if you buy undercons... then forget about possession ....

And tell me who is bigger Goon .... Builder or Owner(He is a simple person who is simply over cautious about his lifetime saving he is Renting) ...
        So deal with a simple person ... you will be better ...

In the Forum you will find lot of Rent/Buying discussion ...
        So when the time is Risky ... and Prices are all time High ....
        It would be Foolish to go for Buying ....

Rest is your wish ...

Comment

Originally posted by sans_re View Post
          Threads of this ilk ( i think there are a few more...Diwali/Christmas rates)are the most ridiculous ones on this forum.
          "...though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel my flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable:
          I am simply not there."

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X