Hello All,

Please form a group for existing Kool Homes flat owners.

Please reply, ppst your comments on this project.

Thanks in Advance.
Read more
17 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I stay in D-402, Bavdhan. Whats your flat number.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by heman_369
    I stay in D-402, Bavdhan. Whats your flat number.

Hi

First of all Congrtas for new possesion.

I have booked in B-Building still expecting possesion.

Just wanted to know your experience, any water problem, amenities issues for Kool homes. Hows your overall experience and hw are you feeeling after moving to your new home.

if you can PM me your details , we can discuss in details.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gods Given
    Hi

First of all Congrtas for new possesion.

I have booked in B-Building still expecting possesion.

Just wanted to know your experience, any water problem, amenities issues for Kool homes. Hows your overall experience and hw are you feeeling after moving to your new home.

if you can PM me your details , we can discuss in details.

Thanks

Hi Gods Given,

Congratulations!!!

I too am interested in buying at Kool Homes.

Could you please share details about the deal you got?

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • I dont have rights to send a PM. Anyways there is lot of stuff to share about my flat purchase and the overall experience with koolhomes . Will require pages and pages.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

I have sent my details to your profile message , required you numer , would like to dicuss with you.

thanks.
    CommentQuote
    I dont have rights to send a PM. Anyways there is lot of stuff to share about my flat purchase and the overall experience with koolhomes . Will require pages and pages.

Pls tell us your experience man..awaiting! :)
    CommentQuote
  • Here goes my experience.
    Project : Koolhomes, Green Valley Bavdhan
    Date booked : May 2008, Agreement registered in the same month.
    State of construction in May 2008 : Digging in progress, CC and NA was available.
    2bhk 4th floor, 1090 saleabale, 870 carpet + 78 terrace 30 % chargebale.
    3700 psf base rate + 25 rs floor rise from 2nd floor onwards + parking included in the agreement +stamp duty + registration + clubhouse + MSEB + 2 yr maintenence @2.5 /sqft
    Date of posession(in agreement) : Dec 2010
    Date of Actual moving in : April 2012

Cons :
    1) First time for the builder in Pune
    2) Multiple schemes launched simultaneously hence severe fund crunch.
    3) Poor vendor management.
    4)Slow. Period. Did nothing for a period of close to 18 months.
    5) Poor at handover and posession formalities.

Pros:
    1) Pretty much ethical (read no black money, no hidden charges)in financial dealings.
    2) Clear and uptodate documentation due to which i was able to go with SBI for Home loan.
    3) Decent floor plan with e/w entrance, dry baclony, 11X 14 bedroom sizes, lobbies at entrance and near mbed etc.
    4) Allowed several modifications (structural as well as electrical)as i had booked early.
    5) High quality fittings /raw materials used.
    Kohler bathroom fittings including WC, shower panels, all taps. Sensor tap in Master bed.
    Schneider Opal range of switches.
    Danum shower cubicle in master bed.
    A O smith water heater.
    Dorset Kaba Locks and card access
    Decent quality wooden flooring in Master bedroom.
    Lights, fans and theatre style dimming lights in all rooms.
    Orient Exhaust fans in all bathrooms and kitchens.
    Alfa UV water purifier
    Mitsubishi 2 ton AC in master bed room. and many more
    6) Automation : video door phone, all lights fans work on remote control (touch panel work currently in progress)
    7) All covered parking, decent amenities (not yet fully ready).
    8) Current status : Completion certificate / Occupation certificate available, full PMC water, 2 automatic Kone lifts with one stretcher lift.

Except for the frustrating delay and loss of rent (minimal as we were staying in relatives house) it has been good.

Moral of the story : I was able to be patient and manage the long wait. I am enjoying my stay in my 'home' and so far it feels worth the wait.
    For this particular builder, i would suggest buy ready posession.
    CommentQuote
    Here goes my experience.
    Project : Koolhomes, Green Valley Bavdhan
    Date booked : May 2008, Agreement registered in the same month.
    State of construction in May 2008 : Digging in progress, CC and NA was available.
    2bhk 4th floor, 1090 saleabale, 870 carpet + 78 terrace 30 % chargebale.
    3700 psf base rate + 25 rs floor rise from 2nd floor onwards + parking included in the agreement +stamp duty + registration + clubhouse + MSEB + 2 yr maintenence @2.5 /sqft
    Date of posession(in agreement) : Dec 2010
    Date of Actual moving in : April 2012

Cons :
    1) First time for the builder in Pune
    2) Multiple schemes launched simultaneously hence severe fund crunch.
    3) Poor vendor management.
    4)Slow. Period. Did nothing for a period of close to 18 months.
    5) Poor at handover and posession formalities.

Pros:
    1) Pretty much ethical (read no black money, no hidden charges)in financial dealings.
    2) Clear and uptodate documentation due to which i was able to go with SBI for Home loan.
    3) Decent floor plan with e/w entrance, dry baclony, 11X 14 bedroom sizes, lobbies at entrance and near mbed etc.
    4) Allowed several modifications (structural as well as electrical)as i had booked early.
    5) High quality fittings /raw materials used.
    Kohler bathroom fittings including WC, shower panels, all taps. Sensor tap in Master bed.
    Schneider Opal range of switches.
    Danum shower cubicle in master bed.
    A O smith water heater.
    Dorset Kaba Locks and card access
    Decent quality wooden flooring in Master bedroom.
    Lights, fans and theatre style dimming lights in all rooms.
    Orient Exhaust fans in all bathrooms and kitchens.
    Alfa UV water purifier
    Mitsubishi 2 ton AC in master bed room. and many more
    6) Automation : video door phone, all lights fans work on remote control (touch panel work currently in progress)
    7) All covered parking, decent amenities (not yet fully ready).
    8) Current status : Completion certificate / Occupation certificate available, full PMC water, 2 automatic Kone lifts with one stretcher lift.

Except for the frustrating delay and loss of rent (minimal as we were staying in relatives house) it has been good.

Moral of the story : I was able to be patient and manage the long wait. I am enjoying my stay in my 'home' and so far it feels worth the wait.
    For this particular builder, i would suggest buy ready posession.

Hi Hemen_369

Thanks a lot for your reply.
    I think Kool Homes is the only good project I ever seen in Bavdhan,as per layout, location, floor plan, and amenities wise.

I know as per the delay its really pain for buyers.

Thanks for detail reply.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey heman_369, congratulations. And thanks for sharing frank experience !!

Originally Posted by heman_369

Pros:

This is one query that I always have when I am looking at overall layout.
    All 3 buildings (B, C and D) have North - South orientation (horizontal line on map). Is this in any way causing cross ventilation issues ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pune_friend
    All 3 buildings (B, C and D) have North - South orientation (horizontal line on map). Is this in any way causing cross ventilation issues ?

No ventilation issues so far. Sufficient flow of air. Bavdhan being slightly more open helps.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Kool homes Bavdhan flat owners,

Great to find bulk of owners in the forum. I have flat in B building. I agree with Heman, the delay in completion and posession is streching limits. I have been following up with site engineers for the past 4 to 5 months and work is going at Snails space.

one quesiton any idea if ' A' building will be constructed, because that will lead to toomuch of conjetion and block of wind flow. I hear from site engineers that it may not get constructed since the space is very less.

Any more informaiton on the site is welcome.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I was also asked the same question and got to know that builder is not constructing 'A' bld.

By the way what confirmation you got from builder for possession, when the 'B'building will get ready ? Hows your experience with KOOL Homes.

Which floor you have booked, 2/3 bhk? if possible could you please PM your contact details. Will discuss in details.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alice69in

I agree with Heman, the delay in completion and posession is streching limits. I have been following up with site engineers for the past 4 to 5 months and work is going at Snails space.

Isn't it almost 4 years since this scheme was launched
    For every builder, there is so much demand and only few flats are left within days of launch. Why this situation if that is the case ;);)

Reg. only few left - see famous pune RE blog (ravikarandeekarsblog DOT DOT in/2010/10/kool-homes-behind-maratha-mandir DOT html)

Originally Posted by alice69in

one quesiton any idea if ' A' building will be constructed, because that will lead to toomuch of conjetion and block of wind flow. I hear from site engineers that it may not get constructed since the space is very less.

You may want to check the latest plan (approved by PMC). If builder does not construct building, how will he recover the money he was planning to get from buyers? Again, with so much demand (!!) and such high (asking) rates, why would builder not build in every inch possible

Pune RE keeps surprising me with all it's contradictions :D:D
    CommentQuote
  • I visited Kool homes today. The internal road construction is going on. With one way for entery and one way for exit. it is confirmed there is no place for Building A. good for us....

progress is slow. final possion is expected to be in November,...
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the updates, please keep posting.....

Hey thanks for the updates.

Its good to know that there willl no obstacales in between. Hows your own apartment progress is going ? what abt amenities status?.

I heard thet it will be ready till Oct-2012, if possible pls PM me your details.

We are from the same building (B).

Thanks in Advance.
    CommentQuote