Would be interested to know the prevailing property prices in areas like Pimple Saudagar and Pimple gurav. Is there a downturn in the prices or it is still upwards?
Read more
83 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • projects in pimple saudagar

folks,
    I have visited multiple construction sites in pimpale suadagar but believe me the rate cant cross 2100 Rs/sq ft in this market situation let the builder quote anything..like 3000 or 2700.......I would prefer to wait than invest 4-5 lacs more.....
    CommentQuote
  • feedback on G K builders

Can anybody pls tell me howz G K Developer's reputation in construction industry..?? also any views on its projects like Suncrest,rajveer palace ,roseland etc...??
    CommentQuote
  • G K Developers is unknown to everyone outside pimpale saudagar...he has his projects only in that area..his construction is average but the sky catching rates...if the cost for 2 bhk in any of his projects goes to 30L+ why wud anybody purchase flat in pimpale saudagar..?? wud prefer baner-Pashan link or pashan-sus link aur balewadi in less than that cost.....I dont think the flat cost in any of his projcets is more than 2000 rs per sq ft.....n if the cost is not getting lower down ....better to wait becoz for builedrs cash crunch is ahead............
    CommentQuote
  • I have few friends who have purchased flats with GK. Also I checked few of their projects. They do not have any projects out side pimple saudgar but have more than 10 projects in pimple saudgar. Has reputation for giving possession on time. Amenities are good (falsse celing , invertor , video ,wooden floor ...). I am agree that rates are high. All buildings are of 7 floors only. Rates are coming down all over pune so one can wait.
    CommentQuote
  • How the reputation of SSD in Pimple saudagar.I visited SAI Marigold of it yesterday.They are quoting 2600 psf.Is it a decent prize?1046 2 BHK is cming to 3124000 .
    CommentQuote
  • Where is this "Sai Mariglod" located? Have to checked the quality of construction?

You should hold for some more time i think. 2BHk should cost below 30LK.

Also have to checked the basic facilty like ATM, hospital, bank, market, school etc? If not you can negotiate. How is this place connected???
    CommentQuote
  • SAI Merigold......U just talk to the marketing/sales executive there ....I had visited that site.....disgusting...he said no less a penny to 31.5 Lacs for 2 BHK....boolshit.......I am confident on one thing folks....see if anyone book it in 29/30/31 Lacs builders will be getting money on regular basis even if they sell one flat in 10-15 days.....to stop the cash flow is important so that we will b benifited with RELEVENT COST(below 25 L which is reasonable one)....n a good DEAL..If u see in mumbai...u will get 2 BHK in Kayan for 22 L at max...so why not in Pune.....
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks akash n mahesh for ur feedback..i just read couple of articles on real estate...just noticed few things like Rates would not raise atleast for 6 months...can remain at this level or can drop...everything depends upon the amount of liquidity the common people like us pour into realestate....if we go with 30/31 Lac each....that will b good liquidity for builders....with lumsum profit....if we wait any builder has to lower down his profit n sale flats.....
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea about rates at Ganga Blues ? Looks like Goel Ganga has changed plans as weel thrashed rates. I have not visited for last 4 months.
    CommentQuote
  • ganga blues.....possession in may 2010...this project is jst kicked-off...quoting rate is 2900...possession n rate both creates good trouble....
    CommentQuote
  • Does any one have latest negotians for Sun crest or Royal Imperio in pimple saudgar ?Location is excellent with road expansion to 4 lane (chakan airport connection) and new malls coming up.
    CommentQuote
  • Update

Guys n Gals

I am doing the property hunt for almost an year now but the rates do not seem to change much. I dont know why. People are saying that we should wait for few months but still the builders dont have all flats available. I guess there is something wrong with the "waiting" logic in that case.

To people who are preferring Baner-Pashan link rd or Pashan-Sus rd to Pimple Saudagar, just check the rates. Good builders are not quoting below 3500. Comparatively PS is much cheaper, and the area is really developing. There is a lot of difference in last 4-5 months itself.

Pune has a curse of being second-home to Mumbai businessman so the demand will never fall as much as in other cities.

I am most likely to finalize a deal in Rajaveer in next 1-2 weeks.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All

I just booked a flat with GK in Sai Heritage. Seems like a nice project. Have check out Baner Pashan Link road and Balewadi multiple time and live in Balewadi on rent.

No good project in Baner Pashan Link road is coming less than 3300/- and Balewadi projects are too much in the interior side. Even they are charging around 3000 if they are decent developers.
    CommentQuote
  • akssenti, At what rate you booked ?
    CommentQuote
  • Basic rate of 2450 for a 3 BHK...the only thing is they also charge 1.75 L for covered parking..

Also the builder mentioned that they will not be selling Suncrest for this rate for whatever reason. Best of luck with your negotiation.

Now is a time when buyers can make a killing after years of builder monopoly.. Best of luck.
    CommentQuote