Would be interested to know the prevailing property prices in areas like Pimple Saudagar and Pimple gurav. Is there a downturn in the prices or it is still upwards?
Read more
83 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • akssenti , 2450 may prove a very good deal as 8 months back rates in PS were around 3200/- and share market have started raising. How much GK is asking for sun crest ? For rajweer palace it is around 2600 ?
    CommentQuote
  • I did not really negotiate for Suncrest Mahesh. When i was booking the flat they told me that they have given me a really good rate and would not have given suncrest at this rate. I would suggest if you like GK properties, take you check book and negotiate and book at a what you think is a good price. They definately negotiate better if they know you would want to book.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PuneRental
    Ganesham Project, ready possession 3BHK, 1440 sqft. Total Package price - Rs 34Lacs includes all outgoing charges towards MSEB, Parking, Legal fees etc

Hi Pune Rental,

Are you sure that it is Ganeshaam ? When i went then they said that 3bhk possession will be in May 2010. Please confirm on this ?
    CommentQuote
  • GK builders in PS

hi..m also actively looking for a 2 bhk in PS area for the last 10 days. Visited their Rose Valley pjt..they have qouted 2550 psf in their 1st round of talks! I think guys - the builder lobby has started budging. Ppl are saying that it shud drop to 2200-2300 psf. What say??
    CommentQuote
  • Don't Buy Now

Originally Posted by whoisneha
    hi..m also actively looking for a 2 bhk in PS area for the last 10 days. Visited their Rose Valley pjt..they have qouted 2550 psf in their 1st round of talks! I think guys - the builder lobby has started budging. Ppl are saying that it shud drop to 2200-2300 psf. What say??

Trust me,the rates would definitely drop to around at least 1600-1800 in Pimple Saudagr. Even in this period of recession. Already, in the name of saleable area and other charges(MSEB + amenities + Car parking), the builder covers all his profit.

Here is how - Suppose you a buy a 3BHK with saleable area of 1400 sft. 2400 psft. The actual carpet area you would be getting will be 1150 sft maximum( the remaining 250 sft you pay for the passage, stair case, garden,swimming pool etc.) So you pay around 2400 * 250 = 6L + around at least 4 Lakhs (MSEB + Car parking + Amenities) ===> 10L. On top of this the builder earns his profit too by charging you 2400 psft in an area which is still village like. The actual cost of 3BHK flat here is 1150 * 2400(2440 too much) = 27.6 L + 1L(MSEB + Leegal) => 28.6 L, even if you take the rate as 2400 psft.

One can't imagine the amount profit builders earn in real estate. Otherwise how can a real estate company DLF can sponsor a tournament like IPL league(Brand value - US $2 Billions).

By law, the builders can charge only for the carpet area. So, when negotaiting with the buidler, rather than negotiating on the psft area. The maximum price for 2 BHK flat in Pimple Saudagar should be around 18L-19L and for 3 BHK it should be 23-24 L. You should negotiate to these levels and ask for this package than asking for 50-100 Rs discount on per sqaure feet rate.

Now, the next question you may ask is how long shall i wait ? The answer is no one can time the market. People predicted 1 year for the prices to come down. But its taking more time. However, there are definitely lots of signs, showing that the prices are going down, slowly it may be.

This is definitely, not the right time to buy.There is no job security and i don't know any company who has not laid off yet. And lots of companies are reducing their salaries even upto 40%.So, why to buy a flat on loan ? Calculate the interest yourself. Even if some miracle happens and prices increase, the prices won't go up more than 5% which is definitely lesser than the interest rate. And if the prices go down by 30%, you are not only going to loose that much, but also pay interest on it.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Neha

I dont really know if it will drop to 2200. You can wait for some time and then ask them again but i have genrally seen that they do not go below a specific rate. Try negotiating at 2300 or even 2350 if need be.

I did a lot of rounds around Pimple Saudagar and Pimple Gurav and Kharadi Wagholi etc.

2200 would be an awesome price but you would have to be the best bargainer to get it. :)

When are they giving possesion?

Regards
    Akshay
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with Akshay. I am not sure about the projects in PS well inside, near Govind Garden but there is lesser chance of rates coming down for Rajaveer Palace, Dwarka Lords etc as they are nearer to the city, approach roads are well developed, all amenities nearby.

Akshay,
    What would you suggest for Rajaveer in terms of bargaining? Currently they are at 2600/-. We asked them why it is so costly since S3 (Shubhashree Woods) is giving 2400/- without even starting negotiations. They said that they dont know much about that builder but heard that they dont deliver on time and as promised (which is true, my friend has a flat there). They also said that there is no way they can come down to 2400/- considering their quality and amenities provided. I might be going for final negotiations this weekend. What rate do you think should I offer them?
    CommentQuote
  • VBRege- We have negotiated in group for Rajaveer 2 weeks ago and we got 2550/- as final price. Also for Roseland Rhythm we got 2400 as final price from their director. I do not think they will negotiate it further, if they do then let all us know.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi VB Rege

I would agree that GK does give much better aminities than any other builder in PS. I you could get a couple of other guyz from the forum and finalize at 2500 then it would be great. That seems the only way out. Also, i check out the floor plans for Rajveer palace. Do go and see Dwarka Sai heritage also. Their 2BHKs are ready possesion and you may save some money on interest.

GK does command some reputation in PS and my experiance with him so far has been good.

Thanks
    Akshay
    CommentQuote
  • If GK is going below 2400 psf please let me know. I have seen there projects, its good. But they were not coming below 2700 psf.
    CommentQuote
  • HOLD on your money

Folks..
    DSK reduced 8 Lacs straight for 3BHK (from 40 to 32L). This is just beginning. Trust me, I am searching 3BHK from last 4 month. I have visited all areas except Vishrantwadi and Khadaki..
    Rates will come down heavily.. Diwali would be good time to book the flat..

Sansona
    CommentQuote
  • Latest update !!!

Looks like there is some surge in demand because suddenly Rajaveer are saying that they cannot negotiate below 2750. I am a little confused because last week their manager said 2600 and now this sudden change.

I am not ready for this rate so if someone has concretely got rates below or just above 2500, please let me know ASAP.

Pune builders back at their cunning best. As soon as demand rises even a little, hike the rates.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vbrege
    Looks like there is some surge in demand because suddenly Rajaveer are saying that they cannot negotiate below 2750. I am a little confused because last week their manager said 2600 and now this sudden change.

I am not ready for this rate so if someone has concretely got rates below or just above 2500, please let me know ASAP.

Pune builders back at their cunning best. As soon as demand rises even a little, hike the rates.

Dear friend,

You should solicit information about the rate of Rs. 2500 or nearer from those who negotiated, through personal messages, as people may be a little reluctant to share openly in the forum. All builders either be it at Chennai or Bangalore or Hyderabad or Delhi or even Mumbai will be their cunning best when it comes to more business or more enquireis or revival of their business. All are same anywhere in the country. You may also visit the site and come to know of those who have already booked and may be negotiating now to get to know the recent rates in the project.

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • friends i think 2500-2700 that too after negotiation is too much for a property located PS.
    I have visted "32 greenwoods" located in between hinjewadi and pashan ...they are quoting a price of 34 lkhs(inclusive all )... and a friend of mine have negotiated till 30 lakhs...
    i think this price is decent ...what u guys say?
    CommentQuote
  • Pallavi, Can you please give site address of "32 greenwoods".
    CommentQuote