Collapse

Property prices in Pimple Saudagar

Last updated: August 16 2009
87 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Property prices in Pimple Saudagar

If GK is going below 2400 psf please let me know. I have seen there projects, its good. But they were not coming below 2700 psf.

Comment

HOLD on your money

Folks..
      DSK reduced 8 Lacs straight for 3BHK (from 40 to 32L). This is just beginning. Trust me, I am searching 3BHK from last 4 month. I have visited all areas except Vishrantwadi and Khadaki..
      Rates will come down heavily.. Diwali would be good time to book the flat..

Sansona

Comment

Latest update !!!

Looks like there is some surge in demand because suddenly Rajaveer are saying that they cannot negotiate below 2750. I am a little confused because last week their manager said 2600 and now this sudden change.

I am not ready for this rate so if someone has concretely got rates below or just above 2500, please let me know ASAP.

Pune builders back at their cunning best. As soon as demand rises even a little, hike the rates.

Comment

Originally posted by vbrege View Post
          Looks like there is some surge in demand because suddenly Rajaveer are saying that they cannot negotiate below 2750. I am a little confused because last week their manager said 2600 and now this sudden change.

I am not ready for this rate so if someone has concretely got rates below or just above 2500, please let me know ASAP.

Pune builders back at their cunning best. As soon as demand rises even a little, hike the rates.
          Dear friend,

You should solicit information about the rate of Rs. 2500 or nearer from those who negotiated, through personal messages, as people may be a little reluctant to share openly in the forum. All builders either be it at Chennai or Bangalore or Hyderabad or Delhi or even Mumbai will be their cunning best when it comes to more business or more enquireis or revival of their business. All are same anywhere in the country. You may also visit the site and come to know of those who have already booked and may be negotiating now to get to know the recent rates in the project.

ks2071746

Comment

friends i think 2500-2700 that too after negotiation is too much for a property located PS.
            I have visted "32 greenwoods" located in between hinjewadi and pashan ...they are quoting a price of 34 lkhs(inclusive all )... and a friend of mine have negotiated till 30 lakhs...
            i think this price is decent ...what u guys say?

Comment

Pallavi, Can you please give site address of "32 greenwoods".

Comment

Originally posted by akssenti View Post
                Hi Neha

I dont really know if it will drop to 2200. You can wait for some time and then ask them again but i have genrally seen that they do not go below a specific rate. Try negotiating at 2300 or even 2350 if need be.

I did a lot of rounds around Pimple Saudagar and Pimple Gurav and Kharadi Wagholi etc.

2200 would be an awesome price but you would have to be the best bargainer to get it.

When are they giving possesion?

Regards
                Akshay
                Thanks Akshay

I agree..2200 will be an awesome price, but 2 visits to GK's office and talks with a salesgirl really put me off! She was quite stand-offish, which led me to feel as if GK is not interested in negotiations.

I also visited 52 Greenwoods...gr8 scenic location, on the sus-pashan rd, beyond the b'lore highway.

Any dope on the sukhwani pjt of elmswoods in PS? He is promising dec 09 possession..is it possible??

Comment

No idea about Sukhwani buddy. A friend has also booked a Sukhwani project near Magarpatta. He is also expecting possesion near the same time. Lets hope other members can give you more feedback on Sukhwani.

Comment

What price did they quote for 52 green woods neha?

Comment

mm...if i rem correctly, it was 29 or 30

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X