I have a property in Pune which I am planning to rent it out. Can anyone please tell me what are the costs involved? like, agent fees, contract registrations, loyer fees, lease renewal registration etc.
and who pays for these costs? owner, renter or both?

How much You think i will get for 1BHK in sahakar nagar?
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Looks like noone knows how much it costs.
    CommentQuote
  • Prop Agents in Pune do not charge the land lord they obtain commission from the tenants instead.
    If you register the agreement with the help of an agent ... it would cost you around 3000/- .... the cost should be shared between landlord and tenant ... you can choose to register it your self, to save few bucks …. but be prepared from some leg work ...
    Other option is to make an agreement on a stamp paper and get it notary from a lawyer ... but it is recommended to register the agreement at gov office ...

About your second question .... I am not sure of the ongoing rents in Sahakar nagar .... but know a good broker who can help .....

Regards,
    Mukesh Pednekar
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks mukesh. thats great help. I dont mind going trhough agents if they r any good.

Can you pm me the name and contact detail of the agent if you dont mind?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mogambo
    Thanks mukesh. thats great help. I dont mind going trhough agents if they r any good.

Can you pm me the name and contact detail of the agent if you dont mind?

Nowadays going through agent is bit risky even they are well know to you because they do not investigate the background of the tenant and do not hold Authenticity. agent are more interested towards their brokerage.
    Now we cannot believe on word of mouth of any laundry wala aur uneducated broker. I know private limited company who take care of the background verification, police verification of the tenant and also do monthly inspection of the rented property and give proper report in very organized manner.
    If you are not stay in pune then giving contract to private limited company is much better option, who take responsibility too, then any other agent. Always professionals are better then non professionals.
    I also have given them my property for total Maintenance and tenancy services and i'm very satisfied and relax from the tenancy part of my property. They do proper maintenance without any cost to me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nehamore
    If you are not stay in pune then giving contract to private limited company is much better option, who take responsibility too, then any other agent. Always professionals are better then non professionals.
    I also have given them my property for total Maintenance and tenancy services and i'm very satisfied and relax from the tenancy part of my property. They do proper maintenance without any cost to me.

I do not stay in pune, so will be glad to see any professional broker looking after my property. what sort of maintenance they do? bit surprised to see if they dont charge you anything for maintenance.
    how much they charge you for giving them a job?

I do not stay in pune, so will be glad to see any professional broker looking after my property. what sort of maintenance they do? bit surprised to see if they dont charge you anything for maintenance.

CommentQuote
  • find a friend/relative not a agent

I would say the "full service" rental property agency market is still is in its infancy in Pune. So I would recommend you not to look for any agent to take care of your precious investment in pune. Find a friend/relative who can talk to the "agent/agency" on your behalf.

I have rented a flat in Sant-Nagar, adjacent to sahakar nagar. It is a nice middle class --> upper middle class neighborhood. So the rent will be decent. good luck !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mogambo

Hi,
    I know a pvt. Ltd. company through which I have taken a flat on rent in pune and They are doing a very good job. Normally we don't like to talk an agent but I saw they are working in corporate culture...

My colleague is alos having a property in Pune and he has given his property to that company as a care taker.

And I feel they are good in there work and they take care of registration and all...so no need to take tension...

I guess there number is 020-25383536

May be this will help you :)
    CommentQuote