Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by prashant555
1. Is registered the deed of declaration and 7/12 extract are not sufficient to claim a clear title on individual name?
2. What happens if we do not registered under "Maharashtra apartment ownership act" apart from not eligible for bank loan.
Would suggest you to write a query letter to RBI seeking advice from them for the same + also posting the same on the Indian Lawyers Forum as may be everyone over there will share their bit of knowledge and connecting the dots from their will ultimately land you with the solution.
Secondly would also suggest you to start seeking the definitions of each and every term coined by all the lawyers, as understanding the definitions would help you much instead of seeking the advice of different lawyers.
Mostly lawyers play with the intention of the word used in the particular language. The same is to be done by us, just some hard work and we might give a much better solution than what they might suggest us. After all giving a small try is never harmless, as we would always learn from that.
Would start asking my friends/relatives if they can help you with your query, once I get the info will surely share the same.CommentQuote0Flag
- Read the section number 5, then Section 2, after that section 11 & last Section 12 from the attached PDF, which states that anyone who is building a multistory building needs to register itself with the State/Central Government Body who is responsible to entitle the same.CommentQuote0Flag
- So regarding the second point I feel that you need to register yourself with the "Maharashtra apartment ownership act", but now you need to seek that the amount that you pay just now will you get refund of it when you register the same property against your name at the time of Agreement. As this would also give you an idea about the amount you are going to lose from your side if you are not refunded by government.CommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks immortal. pdf is really very useful to understnad the concepts. Thanks much.CommentQuote0Flag