Hi ,

I am planing to buy flat in Horizon. please someone tell me the realities with Horizon regarding current rate etc....
Read more
34 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Godrej Horizon in Undri , Pune

Godrej Properties launches premium residential project in Pune

MUMBAI: Realty firm Godrej Properties today said it has launched a premium residential project -- Godrej Horizon-- in Pune.

The project, spread over 8.64 acres, consists of five towers and offers a total of 384 apartments with a mix of 2, 2.5 and 3 BHK ranging from 1,137 sq ft to 2,031 sq ft, the company said in a statement.

Godrej Horizon will offer a state-of-the-art club house with a well-equipped gymnasium, a yoga and meditation room, a swimming pool, an indoor games room and a community hall, it said.

The location offers connectivity to all key areas in Pune, like MG road, the Mumbai-Bangalore Highway (NH4), and the Pune-Solapur Highway (NH9), the release said.

Godrej Properties launches premium residential project in Pune - The Economic Times
    CommentQuote
  • pl provide psft rate. i am interested.
    CommentQuote
  • Interesting ... what's the feedback like on Godrej Sherwood on Mumbai Pune Highway near Ambegaon?

Residential And Commercial Properties Projects - Godrej Properties Ltd. (GPL)
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone who care for more details can refer the official website for more details : - Godrej Link
    CommentQuote
  • Finally, we are seeing Godrej in Pune after long time. Better late than never :).
    However, this will be of no use for me coz I hate that location. :(
    CommentQuote
  • whats the rate ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    Can some one update on location and rate.
    Real Acres :Any location in pune that sounds good to you that can give good Price/value ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Finally, we are seeing Godrej in Pune after long time. Better late than never :).
    However, this will be of no use for me coz I hate that location. :(

indeed a hopeless location. on google map it comes as mohammadwadi road but website tells about undri.

also its just launched , i request people not to herd at their site office plz this gives indication of heightened demand and rates escalate everywhere

rate may be way too high for the location. completion date..not sure about it.

nonetheless better than many other 'just launched' options
    CommentQuote
  • why price is not being given by godrej/ peoples publishing message here. are the members also part of rigging.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser

also its just launched , i request people not to herd at their site office plz this gives indication of heightened demand and rates escalate everywhere

Good strategy puser. Eliminating the competition on the forum itself :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by compuwalah
    Good strategy puser. Eliminating the competition on the forum itself :D

:D:D no man! i am no body there are many HNIs and investors here, (may be even including you), who can buy multiple flats in cash. besides i am not looking to buy right now. just wanted to convey a general message an overenthusiastic response leads to perception of tremendous demand leads to obscene price rise that hurts genuine buyers who otherwise could afford the flat.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Rate is 4350 psft

Originally Posted by puser
    :D:D no man! i am no body there are many HNIs and investors here, (may be even including you), who can buy multiple flats in cash. besides i am not looking to buy right now. just wanted to convey a general message an overenthusiastic response leads to perception of tremendous demand leads to obscene price rise that hurts genuine buyers who otherwise could afford the flat.:)

I spoke to one of the sales guys and was told that the rate is 4350 with possession in Oct 2015
    CommentQuote
  • i have no idea about how good or bad the location is. However I am very cynical about Godrej. They are usually priced way to high. Will be interesting to note how the house hunters - prospective buyers feel about it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dahanukar
    I spoke to one of the sales guys and was told that the rate is 4350 with possession in Oct 2015

Have you checked Godrej Sherwood? How's the feedback on that project?

Oct 2015 is a long way. Also include one year buffer time as most of the projects are delayed by default.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dahanukar

Yup it is 4350. And nothing premium about it. Not the location nor the specifications. Not a single room has cross ventilation and atleast 1 room has its only window opening into the central hole between the building. All buildings cramped together. Even projects at much lower rates in the same area have a better layout of buildings.

PS: Saw 2 brokers from bombay visit the place when i was there and a family of 6 from bombay again!!! This was on sunday. Infact one of the brokers advised them to price the project at 3600! They claim to have sold 35 flats at 4200 though
    CommentQuote