Project Silver Mist is a 2 BHK "LUXURIOUS" apartments by Surya Properties at Dhanori, Pune

Any one having any information about this project and/or the builder please share with me.

There is no information found on the internet about this builder or his projects except this website nirmanconstructiongroup.com.

Even there are no reviews found about previous projects.

any info about Surya properties/ silver mist will be helpful. Thanks
Read more
Reply
77 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dhanori

    Originally Posted by amol12
    Whats so special about Dhanori that it has such property rates? its so noisy because of the airport. and I have read that there are water problems too.

    Dhanori is a developing area. It is having a spurt in construction activity,roads are being planned/developed toward Wagholi,towards airport.Some of these roads are in pipeline and people have hope in near future area will develop and rates will increase.Almost all land has been purchased by big developers,Pride,Sahara,Mittal etc. Noise is not all that high it is not in path of landing and taking of. Water problem is common to all parts of Pune as such.People are investing there because it is still a suburb and rate can go upward once under construction flats get ready.
    What that area was five years ago and now is totally different.It is worthy of checking out and cannot be ruled out without examination.Investment in a place is always individual choice and taste.
    CommentQuote
  • nothing good abt the area
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vaibav123
    Dhanori is a developing area. It is having a spurt in construction activity,roads are being planned/developed toward Wagholi,towards airport.Some of these roads are in pipeline and people have hope in near future area will develop and rates will increase.Almost all land has been purchased by big developers,Pride,Sahara,Mittal etc. Noise is not all that high it is not in path of landing and taking of. Water problem is common to all parts of Pune as such.People are investing there because it is still a suburb and rate can go upward once under construction flats get ready.
    What that area was five years ago and now is totally different.It is worthy of checking out and cannot be ruled out without examination.Investment in a place is always individual choice and taste.


    I guess development of roads etc happens automatically where ever people live. if construction is happening in an area people living there obviously will expect roads to be built. otherwise why do we pay so much taxes? and I think any builder would buy land wherever it is available and wherever it is cheap and they can profit more. Noise in dhanori is definitely there, not much because of domestic airlines but because of fighter jets as they make much more noise no matter where the runway is.
    CommentQuote
  • Dhanori,silver mist

    Originally Posted by amol12
    I guess development of roads etc happens automatically where ever people live. if construction is happening in an area people living there obviously will expect roads to be built. otherwise why do we pay so much taxes? and I think any builder would buy land wherever it is available and wherever it is cheap and they can profit more. Noise in dhanori is definitely there, not much because of domestic airlines but because of fighter jets as they make much more noise no matter where the runway is.

    Every place has its pros and cons.Dhanori has noise,but slightly lower prices. It is individual choice as there is no utopia in Pune. Even the costliest locality has its own disadvantages. So people automatically balance all these advantages,future developments,present inconveniences and decide.
    Roads get constructed when people start living may not be the only reason for Dhanori roads. it appears to be more planned and to develop connectivity to Wagholi, Alandi Road, etc.Though it will take time and no one can predict completion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vaibav123
    Every place has its pros and cons.Dhanori has noise,but slightly lower prices. It is individual choice as there is no utopia in Pune. Even the costliest locality has its own disadvantages. So people automatically balance all these advantages,future developments,present inconveniences and decide.
    Roads get constructed when people start living may not be the only reason for Dhanori roads. it appears to be more planned and to develop connectivity to Wagholi, Alandi Road, etc.Though it will take time and no one can predict completion.


    you are right that all areas have pro and cons and people take into consideration all this while making a decision. discussion can go on and on on this.
    but the main point is that does every one agree that the rates here are fair enough. even though its far away from the city it has noise it has water problem which are going to stay for ever.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amol12
    you are right that all areas have pro and cons and people take into consideration all this while making a decision. discussion can go on and on on this.
    but the main point is that does every one agree that the rates here are fair enough. even though its far away from the city it has noise it has water problem which are going to stay for ever.


    property rates are not fair anywhere in pune.

    Distance is very subjective, whts your definition of far away?
    Dhanori is
    6 KM from Vimannagar
    8 KM from Kalyaninagar, KP
    10-12 KM from Pune station, Shivajinagar, JM Road, FC Road
    12 KM from EON IT park in Kharadi
    15 KM from Aundh
    23 KM from Hinjewadi Phase-I
    I think all these distances (except hinjewadi) are manageble

    Infrastructure is being developed here, 4lane Vishrantwadi to dhanori road is 80% complete, Till Vishrantwadi 6 lane road is complete.
    Excellent connectivity around all directions - New Airport road, Old airport road, Vishrantwadi-sangamwadi road, Holkar bridge, Road towards bhosari, alandi.

    Noise problem - It is definitely an issue, domestic airlines aren't big problem, Fighter jets, yes and no signs that will be ever solved.

    Water problems - No actual water problems here, 2-3 societies which haven't got permissions facing water problems.otherwise there is no absolute scarce of water.
    and i guess, all outskirts parts facing water problems.Its not like that, i will not solve for ever.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amol12
    you are right that all areas have pro and cons and people take into consideration all this while making a decision. discussion can go on and on on this.
    but the main point is that does every one agree that the rates here are fair enough. even though its far away from the city it has noise it has water problem which are going to stay for ever.


    1.3 TMC water for east Pune from Bhama Askhed Dam has been cleared. So Dhanori, Yerwada, Nagar Road, Wagholi areas can expect water in future :). Pipeline construction should start soon.
    CommentQuote
  • One more point, Politician Builder nexus wants return on their investment. So they want to raise the property prices in Dhanori, Wagholi to 5000 Rs/sq.ft soon. To get to that rate they have to develop good infrastructure and water connection. Also these areas are far from Pune Metro so there will not be continuous construction noises and daily train noise here. Fighter Jet issue is most in Tingre Nagar. Manageable in Dhanori - Lohegaon area.
    CommentQuote
  • Great! this is good news for people who have invested in Dhanori. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amol12
    Great! this is good news for people who have invested in Dhanori. :)



    Amol, vaibhav, did u booked flat in Silvermist, if yes then what rate or planning to book the flat...
    CommentQuote
  • Silver Mist

    No.I have not yet made up my mind. I heard about some height restrictions in some parts of Dhanori and this project is next to a natural nullah.Access to the project is from Porwal road which is basically a private road. all these thoughts and inputs have made me check for other projects like Revell which is further down the road but going on fast work wise,with rate around 3250.Golden nest is also coming up,though project has got delayed.Sample flat appears to be nice.
    I dont want to hurry up though delay means rates go up.
    I will visit them today and see.
    CommentQuote
  • Silver mist

    After preliminary visit and general discussion, my individual view:
    Building is a six storey project with some shops included.Rate is currently 3400 with floor rise ofRs25 after 2nd floor.
    pros
    Close to main road of Lohegoan-Vishrantwadi-thereby higher rent,appreciation is possible.Bus stand, six seaters close by
    Two wings only with total 72 flats.advantages of small size project may be there
    Approved by HDFC and LIC as per the staff there for loan purposes.
    Work is going on at decent pace
    Cons
    Approach road is bad at present (that is likely to change)
    Booking cancellation charges are applicable
    Maintenance charges Rs36000 for two years is in my opinion little high for a 970 sq ft super built flat.
    Company is not too well known as per my knowledge.
    However full due diligence is to be done before coming to any conclusion regarding the legality of papers ,available sanctions etc.
    I am still examining various options since only suburbs can fit in budget.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vaibav123
    After preliminary visit and general discussion, my individual view:
    Building is a six storey project with some shops included.Rate is currently 3400 with floor rise ofRs25 after 2nd floor.
    pros
    Close to main road of Lohegoan-Vishrantwadi-thereby higher rent,appreciation is possible.Bus stand, six seaters close by
    Two wings only with total 72 flats.advantages of small size project may be there
    Approved by HDFC and LIC as per the staff there for loan purposes.
    Work is going on at decent pace
    Cons
    Approach road is bad at present (that is likely to change)
    Booking cancellation charges are applicable
    Maintenance charges Rs36000 for two years is in my opinion little high for a 970 sq ft super built flat.
    Company is not too well known as per my knowledge.
    However full due diligence is to be done before coming to any conclusion regarding the legality of papers ,available sanctions etc.
    I am still examining various options since only suburbs can fit in budget.


    one more plus point to consider is that base of the building was built strong for 10 floors but if the floors will be reduced to 6 then the building will be strong I guess.
    CommentQuote
  • Silver Mist

    Originally Posted by amol12
    one more plus point to consider is that base of the building was built strong for 10 floors but if the floors will be reduced to 6 then the building will be strong I guess.


    The project was planned for ten storeys,but the fact that they got only six storeys permission does not make it necessary that the foundation will be extra strong for six. As a matter of fact,the plot was slightly low lying in some areas and had been filled in with mud and stones and work is being done on top of the filled in plot also. Soil report will give the condition of soil. It should be a normal strength building for six floor in my opinion,taking the seismic zone into consideration..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vaibav123
    The project was planned for ten storeys,but the fact that they got only six storeys permission does not make it necessary that the foundation will be extra strong for six. As a matter of fact,the plot was slightly low lying in some areas and had been filled in with mud and stones and work is being done on top of the filled in plot also. Soil report will give the condition of soil. It should be a normal strength building for six floor in my opinion,taking the seismic zone into consideration..


    I don't think they might have built the building on a land that was filled up with stones and mud. they might have built some part of amenities in such area but not the building itself or even part of the building. but if they have done it then its very risky for the building.

    Also I guess this builder have another big project coming up in Dhanori and for this one to sell, they have to build current project properly.
    CommentQuote