Last updated: May 2 2012
61 | Posts
21241 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback on Ganeesham/Wadhwani constructions

Hi,
    I have been searching for a 2 BHK in Aundh annexe area for a while and have found Pimple Saudagar a nice place. Wakad area has mixed crowd with villagers interspersed but this area looks well planned.
    Out of the many schemes I found Ganeesham nice and builder told to me is reputed. I was told abt this by an HDFCReality agent where they do the initial research. They dont charge any from the customer but may be there is a tie up with the builder.
    How is the scheme? Any feedback is appreciated. The possession date is 1 yr from now. Will the scheme get done?
    How is the builder/ Any complaints/issues heard from him?
    Any other projects he has done? whihc are on time? They say Sat/Sun, the workers are off..is this true?
    Last edited August 3 2009, 07:48 PM. Reason: rates not reqd.

Re : Feedback on Ganeesham/Wadhwani constructions

Originally posted by stohid View Post
    Hi,
    I have been searching for a 2 BHK in Aundh annexe area for a while and have found Pimple Saudagar a nice place. Wakad area has mixed crowd with villagers interspersed but this area looks well planned.
    Out of the many schemes I found Ganeesham nice and builder told to me is reputed. I was told abt this by an HDFCReality agent where they do the initial research. They dont charge any from the customer but may be there is a tie up with the builder.
    How is the scheme? Any feedback is appreciated. The possession date is 1 yr from now. Will the scheme get done?
    I bargained for 2400 persqft from 2700, initially the rates were 3100 Rs 6 months back. Will the rates fall more?
    How is the builder/ Any complaints/issues heard from him?
    Any other projects he has done? whihc are on time? They say Sat/Sun, the workers are off..is this true?

When the prices have come down from Rs. 3100 to 2700 and then to Rs. 2400/sq. ft. in 6 months or so, it is likely tha it may come down further. Please ask for the names and contact numbers of others who have booked flats in this project and talk to them on various issues including the price.

ks2071746

Comment

Originally posted by ks2071746 View Post
      When the prices have come down from Rs. 3100 to 2700 and then to Rs. 2400/sq. ft. in 6 months or so, it is likely tha it may come down further. Please ask for the names and contact numbers of others who have booked flats in this project and talk to them on various issues including the price.

ks2071746
      there is one more angle to this, when he quoted 3100 it would have been a unreasonable rate for that area and there would have been few takers.
      after reducing to 2400, like you there would be more interested which would convert into bookings and this bookings will make the builder confident and he is likely to hike prices.this is also a possibility as true as rates going down more.

Comment

Builder is good. The rates have been slashed entirely from business perspective. In today's scenario, everyone is looking is liquidity & same is the case with the builders.

Comment

Reality,our experience..check on your own

wadhwani constructions is not at all reputed.you are welcome to visit their projects i.e. Sai atharva and Sai shree.
          problems you can check after visitng sites:
          1. In agrrement builder mentions vitrified tiles,but used ceramic tiles.
          2. Intercom,but their is no intercom provided.
          3. Club house, but club house is not constructed even after completion of project.
          4. Even after 6 months of project completion parking is not alloted to flat owners.
          5.In sai atharva, you can come and see the quality of tiles,different shades of same color tiles are used.
          6. you can check the quality of lift.
          7. Landscaped garden was promised but you can see....
          My advice is visit to Sai atharva,this is just 2 minutes walk from ganeesham.

Comment

Originally posted by SaiResident View Post
            wadhwani constructions is not at all reputed.you are welcome to visit their projects i.e. Sai atharva and Sai shree.
            problems you can check after visitng sites:
            1. In agrrement builder mentions vitrified tiles,but used ceramic tiles.
            2. Intercom,but their is no intercom provided.
            3. Club house, but club house is not constructed even after completion of project.
            4. Even after 6 months of project completion parking is not alloted to flat owners.
            5.In sai atharva, you can come and see the quality of tiles,different shades of same color tiles are used.
            6. you can check the quality of lift.
            7. Landscaped garden was promised but you can see....
            My advice is visit to Sai atharva,this is just 2 minutes walk from ganeesham.
            Dear friend,

Good. Such useful feed back help the prospective buyers.

ks2071746

Comment

In any business, pricing holds the product quality. Ganesham Phase-1, is in a ready possession mode & one can visit and see the quality etc etc. I genuinely feel the quality is not excellent but not bad either. In the price range of Rs 2200~2300/sqft, how one can expect the best quality. Land Price - Rs 700~800/sqft minimum & Rs 1100~1200/sqft is the cost of construction, interest etc. In the current market the property is available on cost to cost basis. I m not biasing here, but the comparison should be done with all aspects.

Comment

Originally posted by PuneRental View Post
                In any business, pricing holds the product quality. Ganesham Phase-1, is in a ready possession mode & one can visit and see the quality etc etc. I genuinely feel the quality is not excellent but not bad either. In the price range of Rs 2200~2300/sqft, how one can expect the best quality. Land Price - Rs 700~800/sqft minimum & Rs 1100~1200/sqft is the cost of construction, interest etc. In the current market the property is available on cost to cost basis. I m not biasing here, but the comparison should be done with all aspects.
                Wadhwani Ganeesham? Ready possession? are you kidding? it wont be available till March/ April 2010.

Comment

So what is present rate of "Sai atharva" and "Ganeshaam" ?

Comment

Dear friend,

It may even go down further.

ks2071746

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X