Hi,
I have been searching for a 2 BHK in Aundh annexe area for a while and have found Pimple Saudagar a nice place. Wakad area has mixed crowd with villagers interspersed but this area looks well planned.
Out of the many schemes I found Ganeesham nice and builder told to me is reputed. I was told abt this by an HDFCReality agent where they do the initial research. They dont charge any from the customer but may be there is a tie up with the builder.
How is the scheme? Any feedback is appreciated. The possession date is 1 yr from now. Will the scheme get done?
How is the builder/ Any complaints/issues heard from him?
Any other projects he has done? whihc are on time? They say Sat/Sun, the workers are off..is this true?
Read more
59 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by stohid
    Hi,
    I have been searching for a 2 BHK in Aundh annexe area for a while and have found Pimple Saudagar a nice place. Wakad area has mixed crowd with villagers interspersed but this area looks well planned.
    Out of the many schemes I found Ganeesham nice and builder told to me is reputed. I was told abt this by an HDFCReality agent where they do the initial research. They dont charge any from the customer but may be there is a tie up with the builder.
    How is the scheme? Any feedback is appreciated. The possession date is 1 yr from now. Will the scheme get done?
    I bargained for 2400 persqft from 2700, initially the rates were 3100 Rs 6 months back. Will the rates fall more?
    How is the builder/ Any complaints/issues heard from him?
    Any other projects he has done? whihc are on time? They say Sat/Sun, the workers are off..is this true?

When the prices have come down from Rs. 3100 to 2700 and then to Rs. 2400/sq. ft. in 6 months or so, it is likely tha it may come down further. Please ask for the names and contact numbers of others who have booked flats in this project and talk to them on various issues including the price.

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ks2071746
    When the prices have come down from Rs. 3100 to 2700 and then to Rs. 2400/sq. ft. in 6 months or so, it is likely tha it may come down further. Please ask for the names and contact numbers of others who have booked flats in this project and talk to them on various issues including the price.

ks2071746

there is one more angle to this, when he quoted 3100 it would have been a unreasonable rate for that area and there would have been few takers.
    after reducing to 2400, like you there would be more interested which would convert into bookings and this bookings will make the builder confident and he is likely to hike prices.this is also a possibility as true as rates going down more.
    CommentQuote
  • Builder is good. The rates have been slashed entirely from business perspective. In today's scenario, everyone is looking is liquidity & same is the case with the builders.
    CommentQuote
  • Reality,our experience..check on your own

wadhwani constructions is not at all reputed.you are welcome to visit their projects i.e. Sai atharva and Sai shree.
    problems you can check after visitng sites:
    1. In agrrement builder mentions vitrified tiles,but used ceramic tiles.
    2. Intercom,but their is no intercom provided.
    3. Club house, but club house is not constructed even after completion of project.
    4. Even after 6 months of project completion parking is not alloted to flat owners.
    5.In sai atharva, you can come and see the quality of tiles,different shades of same color tiles are used.
    6. you can check the quality of lift.
    7. Landscaped garden was promised but you can see....
    My advice is visit to Sai atharva,this is just 2 minutes walk from ganeesham.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SaiResident
    wadhwani constructions is not at all reputed.you are welcome to visit their projects i.e. Sai atharva and Sai shree.
    3. Club house, but club house is not constructed even after completion of project.
    4. Even after 6 months of project completion parking is not alloted to flat owners.
    5.In sai atharva, you can come and see the quality of tiles,different shades of same color tiles are used.

Dear friend,

Good. Such useful feed back help the prospective buyers.

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • In any business, pricing holds the product quality. Ganesham Phase-1, is in a ready possession mode & one can visit and see the quality etc etc. I genuinely feel the quality is not excellent but not bad either. In the price range of Rs 2200~2300/sqft, how one can expect the best quality. Land Price - Rs 700~800/sqft minimum & Rs 1100~1200/sqft is the cost of construction, interest etc. In the current market the property is available on cost to cost basis. I m not biasing here, but the comparison should be done with all aspects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PuneRental
    In any business, pricing holds the product quality. Ganesham Phase-1, is in a ready possession mode & one can visit and see the quality etc etc. I genuinely feel the quality is not excellent but not bad either. In the price range of Rs 2200~2300/sqft, how one can expect the best quality. Land Price - Rs 700~800/sqft minimum & Rs 1100~1200/sqft is the cost of construction, interest etc. In the current market the property is available on cost to cost basis. I m not biasing here, but the comparison should be done with all aspects.

Wadhwani Ganeesham? Ready possession? are you kidding? it wont be available till March/ April 2010.
    CommentQuote
  • So what is present rate of "Sai atharva" and "Ganeshaam" ?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friend,

It may even go down further.

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • I want to ask you at SAi Atharva whether wadhwani builder has quoted the common amenities like club house, garden in agrremnet. and if not then why ?

Originally Posted by SaiResident
    CommentQuote
  • yes all things r mentioned...
    U can check their web sites also.Their Advts in TOI,Pamplates etc.
    One more thing:
    This is applicable to their all projects-They are charging each and every flat buyer for covered car parking(no option u have to buy),but in reality they dont have that many car parking available in their projects.Example :Sai Shree,Sai Vastu and Sai Atharva and so on.
    Check ur self go to any project site and see the available parkings,count them.Thats nothing but cheating.

second when you buy flats from them they will not mention in agreement which parking space is reserved for you.They dont mention it in agreement either.Parking cost is also not mentioned in agreement.
    Now you tell me how you will feel at the time of possession when they tell you that they dont have the parking available and forget the parking....
    Dont rely on me....check yourself,you will pay the EMI for next 20 years.

Help your friends to be more alert,this will help us not to be taken for ride.
    CommentQuote
  • Just recently I found another problem with them,

They have mentioned club house in Sai atharva project,but project is completed last year and people are living their for last one years,
    but they have not even started the construction of club house.I heard that they are saying that they don't have space to construct the club house.
    I am not talking about quality,I am talking about what they have promised,what they agreed to customers and now not ready to abide by their words.

I have also heard same parking problem with planet millinium project in pimple saudagar.Anybody knows more about this pl reply.
    CommentQuote
  • Rates are around 2300/- to 2500/- depend on floor and view.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahesh pune
    Rates are around 2300/- to 2500/- depend on floor and view.

1. WHAT WOULD U SAY IS A GOOD BARGAIN FOR 4th AND 6tH FLOORS 2BHK GARDEN FACING.

2. WHAT DO U SEE THE RATE TO BE ONCE THE PROJECT IS COMPLETED. FROM THE POINT OF VIEW OF EXIT OPTIONS

3. WHAT IS THE APPROX RENTAL VALUE OF A 2 BHK (1050 sqft)
    CommentQuote
  • 1.WHAT WOULD U SAY IS A GOOD BARGAIN FOR 4th AND 6tH FLOORS 2BHK GARDEN FACING.
    - good rate is whatever you are willing to pay.
    you can try for 2000-2100 psf, which will cost you around 24.5L all in (2050 PSF).

2. WHAT DO U SEE THE RATE TO BE ONCE THE PROJECT IS COMPLETED. FROM THE POINT OF VIEW OF EXIT OPTIONS
    - anyones guess. dont expect the prices to rocket in near future.

3. WHAT IS THE APPROX RENTAL VALUE OF A 2 BHK (1050 sqft)
    - 8-10K PM if you get manage to find a tenant.
    CommentQuote