Hi,
I have been searching for a 2 BHK in Aundh annexe area for a while and have found Pimple Saudagar a nice place. Wakad area has mixed crowd with villagers interspersed but this area looks well planned.
Out of the many schemes I found Ganeesham nice and builder told to me is reputed. I was told abt this by an HDFCReality agent where they do the initial research. They dont charge any from the customer but may be there is a tie up with the builder.
How is the scheme? Any feedback is appreciated. The possession date is 1 yr from now. Will the scheme get done?
How is the builder/ Any complaints/issues heard from him?
Any other projects he has done? whihc are on time? They say Sat/Sun, the workers are off..is this true?
Read more
59 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Few more problems with wadhwani constructions...
    beware ganesham customers.
    In their Sai Vastu they have 110 flats,its a 11 stroty project an they has charged 150000 from everybody for car parking,now the problem is that they dont have that much car parkings available in this project.

For Ganeesham ...
    Location of Sai Vastu is just opposite side to sales office of wadhwani constructions. just cross the road and check on your own.It may save you from a fraud.
    CommentQuote
  • Wadhwani constructions new projects wall collapsed after 6 months of constructions

As per sources,
    Wadhwani constructions project "Sai Atharva"
    Sai Atharva's 100 feet boundary wall is collapsed.Boundary wall is collapsed and project is just completed 6 months back.
    Wadhwani constructions has again started the construction of boundary wall.
    People interested in buying flats from wadhwani construtions can visit the Sai Atharva site where boundary wall repair is going ON...

worst is expected in rain season as the work quality is pathetic...
    check on your own...
    CommentQuote
  • Wadhwani constructions A new story of their deeds..
    in one of their projects "Sai Atharva" they have alloted the building passage area as parking, so their is no space to go inside the building.
    As they have A,B,C,D,E blocks in this project and they have alloted the passage of each bulding as covered car parking to flat owner their is no space left for flat owner to go inside the building. Builder is not listening to crying flat owners.
    Also builder has alloted car parking to flat owners,but some of parkings are not reacheable as the surrounding space is already alloted to other flat owners.
    what a cruel joke...come and see their parking markings in sa atharva project.
    Sai Atharva os just 100 meters away from wadhwani construtions sales office.
    CommentQuote
  • I want to add something to punerental speech
    Constru cost inpune is not more than 800 sq ft and cost of land wont go 800 per sq per flat...so if i calculate...it should be 8 K per 1000 sq ft ... for 1 bldg 2000 sq ft needed so = 16 L/30000sq ft so per sq ft it comes out to be Rs 60 per sq ft .. so total exp goes 800+60+200 extra = 1060... and u all know how much they charge us....thats all looting the customers...
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you sairesident for valuable inputs.
    The roads in front of Ganeesham 1/2 are just PROPOSED ones & the land acquisition has not happened till date. Got this confirmed from a person working in town planning dept. Quality is pathetic. When visited Ganeesham1 it feels as if the staircase will collapse.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkotecha
    I myself have purchased a flat in sai shree and i find it decent enough to stay..The rates are now around 2600 but i think it cant fall from here as the land rates are 800per sq ft and construction cost is min 1200 per sq feet which is 2000 per sq feet builder will atleast earn 600 per sq ft so if u think it can fall from here den i dnt thnk so builder wil make losses and sell the flat..My feedback is wadhwani is really gd builder ..some negative aspects are always der in all builders..

Land rates are around Rs.550/sq ft & construction cost is no more than Rs.600/sq ft. Total cost is Rs.1200/sq ft max. Btw, the builder must have purchased land around Rs.200/sq ft (max) & note that builder charges on salable area & not carpet. Directly comparing land cost with flat doesn't give you clear picture.
    CommentQuote
  • Second real acres contentions.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sansei
    Second real acres contentions.

Well Ganeshaam1/2 doesn't fall in Pimpale Saudagar but Rahatni. The rates at Rahatni are far less than PS.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by stohid
    Hi,
    I have been searching for a 2 BHK in Aundh annexe area for a while and have found Pimple Saudagar a nice place. Wakad area has mixed crowd with villagers interspersed but this area looks well planned.
    Out of the many schemes I found Ganeesham nice and builder told to me is reputed. I was told abt this by an HDFCReality agent where they do the initial research. They dont charge any from the customer but may be there is a tie up with the builder.
    How is the scheme? Any feedback is appreciated. The possession date is 1 yr from now. Will the scheme get done?
    I bargained for 2400 persqft from 2700, initially the rates were 3100 Rs 6 months back. Will the rates fall more?
    How is the builder/ Any complaints/issues heard from him?
    Any other projects he has done? whihc are on time? They say Sat/Sun, the workers are off..is this true?

I also visited Ganeesham yesterday. His price on paper is 3100 psf but said he was offering a rate of 2790 psf. Is it possible to bargain for 2400 psf??? And most important of all is it worth buying at this rate??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sdepak
    I also visited Ganeesham yesterday. His price on paper is 3100 psf but said he was offering a rate of 2790 psf. Is it possible to bargain for 2400 psf??? And most important of all is it worth buying at this rate??

The location is pathetic. The roads shown are just DP roads with no actual land acquisition having taken place. Construction is not worth the money. Stay out. If you don't believe me, inquire with the existing residents in other projects.
    Even at 2400, you can get good location & better infra even today. Don't think Rahatni deserves current price because of neighboring locality. PS/Wakad is far better than this.
    CommentQuote
  • One of the colleague has booked an 2bhk flat in ganesham at 2300psf one month back.
    CommentQuote
  • I simply dropped the idea of buying a flat here in ganeesham purely because of the building and flat layouts. Very ordinary space utilization and it feels like a glorified "chawl". Not upto my standards...Got a rate of 2385 in April but simply NOT interested....... Thx -
    CommentQuote
  • Loan Disbursement stuck due to NA order not submitted to IDBI bank

Has anyone bought a flat in ganeesham -2 and got loan disbursed. I had everything done with IDBI bank but at the last moment, the bank stopped the dsibursement stating the NA order is not submitted. I enquired with builder and he states its for 'A' building but the F, G , H, I are approved. The builder also has APF# of the IDBI bank and still this happened. Is anyone facing the same issue?
    Please let me know if anyone of u have booked flat and are facing any such issue, also what other banks/HFCs is the project already approved, if u know please share.
    Also is there anything I am missing? that I need to be careful about?

Awaiting ur valueable advice friends, please help!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Booked Flat

Hello Friends,

I have book a 2 1/2 bhk flat in ganeesham 2600 psf is it worth?
    Please help.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinmehta83
    Hello Friends,

I have book a 2 1/2 bhk flat in ganeesham 2600 psf is it worth?
    Please help.

NO repeat NO. Btw, this was supposed to be asked before. Why eat poison & then ask for remedy? You may feel this harsh but it is as good as doing the same.
    Simply put:- Wadhvani means Wadh=kill+Vani=speak, often truth.

Cancel it ASAP.
    CommentQuote