Hi,
I have been searching for a 2 BHK in Aundh annexe area for a while and have found Pimple Saudagar a nice place. Wakad area has mixed crowd with villagers interspersed but this area looks well planned.
Out of the many schemes I found Ganeesham nice and builder told to me is reputed. I was told abt this by an HDFCReality agent where they do the initial research. They dont charge any from the customer but may be there is a tie up with the builder.
How is the scheme? Any feedback is appreciated. The possession date is 1 yr from now. Will the scheme get done?
How is the builder/ Any complaints/issues heard from him?
Any other projects he has done? whihc are on time? They say Sat/Sun, the workers are off..is this true?
Read more
59 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • then where to invest the money.

I have got option to buy NON/GARDEN facing flat in sapphire(PARK STREET) 2700 PST Ready Possesion.. What to do?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by stohid
    Hi,
    I have been searching for a 2 BHK in Aundh annexe area for a while and have found Pimple Saudagar a nice place. Wakad area has mixed crowd with villagers interspersed but this area looks well planned.
    Out of the many schemes I found Ganeesham nice and builder told to me is reputed. I was told abt this by an HDFCReality agent where they do the initial research. They dont charge any from the customer but may be there is a tie up with the builder.
    How is the scheme? Any feedback is appreciated. The possession date is 1 yr from now. Will the scheme get done?
    How is the builder/ Any complaints/issues heard from him?
    Any other projects he has done? whihc are on time? They say Sat/Sun, the workers are off..is this true?

Hi Friends,

About the Ganeesham, the builder says 3100 PSF, is it worth? Can you please let me know the current booking price for this project? And is it worth to go for this project?

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mdt1983
    Hi Friends,

About the Ganeesham, the builder says 3100 PSF, is it worth? Can you please let me know the current booking price for this project? And is it worth to go for this project?

Thanks.

Please read the 3 pages on posts on this thread and point out one positive thing on the project or about the builder.. you will not need to ask the question..

Sorry for the curt reply.. but after the 3 page of abuse people have given the builder.. and talked about 2600 rates....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinmehta83
    then where to invest the money.

I have got option to buy NON/GARDEN facing flat in sapphire(PARK STREET) 2700 PST Ready Possesion.. What to do?

Ask harishkulks. He has got one at Sapphire park, Parkstreet.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinmehta83
    then where to invest the money.

2BHK or 3BHK. Last week I went there I was told 2BHK's are all sold out. And the 3BHK's had a price of 3000 psqft on paper
    CommentQuote
  • Some horrible information on wadhwani construction

Again as expected has happened in one of wadhwani constructions project.Last week Sai Atharva main gate fell on one of watchman. Project just got completion certificate in october.You can imagine the concerete pillers quality who could not bear the weight of main gate i.e. 150 KG.Thanks to god, watchman was not injured seriously.

Who ever is planning to buy in Ganeesham pl visit Sai Atharva to see on your own.
    Sai Atharva is just 100 mtrs away from Ganeesham site.Before investing (throwing)30-40 lakhs ,be wise and walk for 100 mtrs and see on your own.You will pay for next 20 years.

Also we heared same parking issue in Sai Shree project also.Wadhwani is not alloting the parking to flat onow and Builder has marked one area for shops in project.because of that area no parking space is available for flat owners.Builder has conveyed that now project plan has changed and they will build shops in this area.

Thats a one more eye openrs for buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • flat owners to go Consumer forum against Wadhwani constructions

After following up for more than 1 years with wadhwani constructions Sai Atharva resident has decided to go to consumer forum against the wadhwani constructions.
    Case will have following points against builder:
    1. Club house not provided,club house was promised and mentioned in agreement by builder.
    2. CCTV and intercom not provided by builder( as promised in broucher and in times of india)
    3. Parking not provided (builder charged for 1.5 lakhs for parking space even after this parking space was not provided.
    4. Ceramic tiles were used in project( Flat agreement clealry mentioned that vitrfied tiles will be used)
    5. Boundry wall of project collapsed before project completion certification was issued to builder.
    6.Main gate of building fell down because of poor quality of concrete used in construction.
    7.Rain water seepage problem in all the flats.
    8. Builder has not paid water,security and electric bills when building was under construction and now builder is asking flat owners to pay the bill.

This post is just to aware you about the facts.
    If you are planning to buy flat from wadhwani constrcution, pl dont forget to ask about these 9 question and check on your own if these points are true or false.

I just want to bring some awareness about the issue.
    you have the right to know before investing(duped).
    CommentQuote
  • To Whom you suppose to believe!!.....

Dudes.....All builders are cheaters. There are no any one whom you suppose to believe....just the way are different... .We just except this otherwise we have to stay at rent rest of life....I have also purchased a flat...and I know that I have paid much more higher then their cost price but I want to ask you guys is there any option dudes or can you guys help us to buy the flat at lowest price!!(Do the bargain for us please!!!!)...Can you find any flat price range of Rs 1100-1500 in Pune at decent area...We all actually afraid that "if I don’t buy at that time then may be price will be much higher later" and that’s it....!!!We except the price which is much higher then cost price...Hey Buddies I have one solution for that lets we decide no one will buy flat or any home till they came down the price....then they have to decrees the price I am sure J

CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the info Sairesident. However, I am not surprised what the builder's attitude is. After all he is a pet of Ajit Pawar.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks to all the people I was thinking to make a contract for SAI VAIBHAV of Wadhwani Construction.
    I was surprised why there flat is not getting sold up even when they are constructed till 5th floor.

Presently they are quoting the price 2500 psf.
    Will it be right decession to take at this price...
    CommentQuote
  • Quality of the SHUBHAM or GANEESHAM project?

Has anyone idea about the Quality of the SHUBHAM or GANEESHAM projects ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashishbansal_in
    Has anyone idea about the Quality of the SHUBHAM or GANEESHAM projects ?

Please research this forum well by using the search feature.. people are tired of posting about malpractices by this builder..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi i have heard that wadhwani has eventuall solved the problem of parking and Club house .. Is this informaton true ?
    CommentQuote
  • m getting 3bhk 1390sqft at 37 lacs in ganeesham phase 1.. is it a gud deal at this price n looking at the current market scenario where 3 bhk is beyond 45 lacks.. pls suggest.. since my budget is 40 lacs.. :(
    CommentQuote
  • what is the rate you are getting.. when is possession
    CommentQuote