Hi,
I have been searching for a 2 BHK in Aundh annexe area for a while and have found Pimple Saudagar a nice place. Wakad area has mixed crowd with villagers interspersed but this area looks well planned.
Out of the many schemes I found Ganeesham nice and builder told to me is reputed. I was told abt this by an HDFCReality agent where they do the initial research. They dont charge any from the customer but may be there is a tie up with the builder.
How is the scheme? Any feedback is appreciated. The possession date is 1 yr from now. Will the scheme get done?
How is the builder/ Any complaints/issues heard from him?
Any other projects he has done? whihc are on time? They say Sat/Sun, the workers are off..is this true?
Read more
59 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have seen copies of approval documents from LIC HF, IDBI, SBI and Deutsch Bank for Ganeesham. Also, HDFC approval is there. I am told possession Aug 2010 for F, G, H, I buildings. Parking (open or otherwise) is demarcated. Booking rate Rs. 3050/-, Quoted rate Rs. 3300/-.
    CommentQuote
  • So rates have increased from 2400 in Jan 2009 to 3050 in Jan 2010 but possession is far from Mar-Apr 2010 as predicted earlier.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashishbansal_in
    Hi i have heard that wadhwani has eventuall solved the problem of parking and Club house .. Is this informaton true ?

Anybody have updates on this?

I would like to know.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkotecha
    Flat Details
    Address -

Sai shree
    Sector 22/1a
    Pimple Gaurav Road,
    Aundh Annexe,
    Near Hotel swaraj garden
    Pimple saudagar,
    Pune-27

Area – Approx 1000 sq.ft

Details -

ØSecond floor flat. Building of eight floors
    ØBoth bathrooms have geysers and kitchen has a water purifier (Aquaguard).
    ØKitchen has a drying area attached.
    ØBalcony attached to Dining Area
    ØBright and Airy being a east-west flat.
    ØInverter backup available in the flat/

Amenities –

ØStilt Car Parking
    ØLift with generator power backup
    ØElevated Garden and Children’s play area.
    ØGym, club house and water harvest facilities
    Ø24 hrs water supply
    Ø24 Hr Security.
    ØInfosys bus stop at 7 min walking distance.

Why are you posting it here?
    CommentQuote
  • Virus entered the system and did it's job, Many ppl like me sen him a msg and also got the reply. He is just a desparate inventor trying to sell his investment.
    One good thing is that, he made almost dead thread look alive.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kirunOnly
    Virus entered the system and did it's job, Many ppl like me sen him a msg and also got the reply. He is just a desparate inventor trying to sell his investment.
    One good thing is that, he made almost dead thread look alive.

I remember i have seen its ad a year back on way to hinjewadi..it read Invest in tommorows Aundh :D ..That time he was quoting 3300 psft..
    Just pray that not too many bakras were hunted on that rate!!
    Now will it be unfair if i compare these bakras to the ones who got stuck in share market at 21K levels..2 years and still not able to recover!!
    This should be eye opener for all..if not you are blind and deserve the 440 volts zatka
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PuneRental
    Builder is good. The rates have been slashed entirely from business perspective. In today's scenario, everyone is looking is liquidity & same is the case with the builders.

wow so much love for wadhwani ... are you agent?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am one of the flat owner in ganeesham-2. Few points I would like to mention here:

- Quality & material used is as promised. No complaints.
    - Staff is really good. After sales support was really good to help around. In fact not only the office members, all including technical was there to help around as far as possible.
    - Parking does not seems to be an issue as there is ample space as such.
    - Last but not the least it was a great gesture of handling over the possession keys through rituals, really makes it special in an individual's life.

I could have posted on this thread before as the construction was happening but waited till the time it did not got completed. Would suggest anyone reading this thread to at least visit the site once before reaching any conclusion.
    CommentQuote
  • vishal. Good to see post from someone who has gone thru whole process.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishals1
    Hi,

I am one of the flat owner in ganeesham-2. Few points I would like to mention here:

- Quality & material used is as promised. No complaints.
    - Staff is really good. After sales support was really good to help around. In fact not only the office members, all including technical was there to help around as far as possible.
    - Parking does not seems to be an issue as there is ample space as such.
    - Last but not the least it was a great gesture of handling over the possession keys through rituals, really makes it special in an individual's life.

I could have posted on this thread before as the construction was happening but waited till the time it did not got completed. Would suggest anyone reading this thread to at least visit the site once before reaching any conclusion.

Sometimes its difficult to believe when it is first post by someone... that too praising the builder!
    I will try to digest:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Booked in Sai Ambience

Hi,

Has anybody booked in sai ambience wadhwani in PS? Kindly let me know as i need to decide as soon as possible. How is the builder's reputation, the project and the location. The rate he is quoting is 4200 currently for 989 sqft.

Thanks,
    Aniruddh
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote

• Not sure if builder can be blamed for this. Recently burglary happened in Magarpatta City too which has CCTVs & lots of security guards.
    CommentQuote
  • compuwalah will definitely give a prize to vishals1 for praising builder :D :D
    CommentQuote