Collapse

Feedback on Ganeesham/Wadhwani constructions

Last updated: May 2 2012
61 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Feedback on Ganeesham/Wadhwani constructions

Virus entered the system and did it's job, Many ppl like me sen him a msg and also got the reply. He is just a desparate inventor trying to sell his investment.
    One good thing is that, he made almost dead thread look alive.

Comment

Originally posted by kirunOnly View Post
      Virus entered the system and did it's job, Many ppl like me sen him a msg and also got the reply. He is just a desparate inventor trying to sell his investment.
      One good thing is that, he made almost dead thread look alive.
      I remember i have seen its ad a year back on way to hinjewadi..it read Invest in tommorows Aundh ..That time he was quoting 3300 psft..
      Just pray that not too many bakras were hunted on that rate!!
      Now will it be unfair if i compare these bakras to the ones who got stuck in share market at 21K levels..2 years and still not able to recover!!
      This should be eye opener for all..if not you are blind and deserve the 440 volts zatka

Comment

Originally posted by PuneRental View Post
        Builder is good. The rates have been slashed entirely from business perspective. In today's scenario, everyone is looking is liquidity & same is the case with the builders.
        wow so much love for wadhwani ... are you agent?

Comment

Hi,

I am one of the flat owner in ganeesham-2. Few points I would like to mention here:

- Quality & material used is as promised. No complaints.
          - Staff is really good. After sales support was really good to help around. In fact not only the office members, all including technical was there to help around as far as possible.
          - Parking does not seems to be an issue as there is ample space as such.
          - Last but not the least it was a great gesture of handling over the possession keys through rituals, really makes it special in an individual's life.

I could have posted on this thread before as the construction was happening but waited till the time it did not got completed. Would suggest anyone reading this thread to at least visit the site once before reaching any conclusion.

Comment

vishal. Good to see post from someone who has gone thru whole process.

Comment

Originally posted by vishals1 View Post
              Hi,

I am one of the flat owner in ganeesham-2. Few points I would like to mention here:

- Quality & material used is as promised. No complaints.
              - Staff is really good. After sales support was really good to help around. In fact not only the office members, all including technical was there to help around as far as possible.
              - Parking does not seems to be an issue as there is ample space as such.
              - Last but not the least it was a great gesture of handling over the possession keys through rituals, really makes it special in an individual's life.

I could have posted on this thread before as the construction was happening but waited till the time it did not got completed. Would suggest anyone reading this thread to at least visit the site once before reaching any conclusion.
              Sometimes its difficult to believe when it is first post by someone... that too praising the builder!
              I will try to digest

Comment

Booked in Sai Ambience

Hi,

Has anybody booked in sai ambience wadhwani in PS? Kindly let me know as i need to decide as soon as possible. How is the builder's reputation, the project and the location. The rate he is quoting is 4200 currently for 989 sqft.

Thanks,
                Aniruddh

Comment

Ganesham Society- Sakaal Times - Five burgle 12 flats in Pimple Saudagar hsg societies

Comment

Not sure if builder can be blamed for this. Recently burglary happened in Magarpatta City too which has CCTVs & lots of security guards.

Comment

compuwalah will definitely give a prize to vishals1 for praising builder

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X