Received an email today on XRBIA in Hinjewadi - XRBIA - Best Investment Option in Hinjewadi - 1, 2, 3, BHK Homesstarting 8.98 lacs only !

Unable to attach it here, appears blank for some reason

Kya bolate ho? Paisa lagau kya?

Anyone has any updates or more details plzzz share. I don't have much idea about West Pune.

Thanks
Read more
668 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mangopeople
    Received an email today on XRBIA in Hinjewadi - XRBIA - Best Investment Option in Hinjewadi - 1, 2, 3, BHK Homesstarting 8.98 lacs only !

Anyone has any updates or more details plzzz share. I don't have much idea about West Pune.

Thanks

paisa laga sakte hai but not for living for sure.. renting out to bachelors or IT people only.. but i had seconds thoughts would people even rent out the house with diagonal walls.. i would suggest see if they have sample flats out there... and i tried contacting to the numbers mentioned on the ppt and tried talking to investinest.com but didn't get a favorable response, as if they are not even interested in booking.. will go and check this weekend and update..
    CommentQuote

Thanks

also if you have noticed my first post in this topic.. i was skeptical with the name "NAHAR" i.e the MD is Rahul nahar, and if he belongs somewhere with NAHAR group of mumbai, i would rather not invest and stay 500 mts away from these chaps, they are very notorious for the malpractices, could not find any link with nahar builders and rahul nahar, hence asked someone to dig into it, i gave a link too in my first post, please have a look.
    CommentQuote
  • Rahul Nahar is the co-owner of Eifel Developers, Not sure why a new name was needed for this project :-P
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for replying. Looking only from investment perspective. Not sure which link you are referring to? Pls share the link . I haven't heard about this builder before.
    CommentQuote
  • Link for Eifel Developers. One of the partners is Rahul Nahar

2/3/4 bhk flats, Bungalow Plots, NA Land for sale, Pune, Mumbai
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratikpr
    Link for Eifel Developers. One of the partners is Rahul Nahar

2/3/4 bhk flats, Bungalow Plots, NA Land for sale, Pune, Mumbai

thank you
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for replying. Looking only from investment perspective. Not sure which link you are referring to? Pls share the link . I haven't heard about this builder before.

Oh sorry, the link was in the Hafeez contractor topic, which was also related to XRBIA, the link is right here for infamous nahar group of mumbai

Beware! Agreement of Nahar Amrit Shakti (Chandivali) is a Trap - thebravepedestrian's blog
    CommentQuote
  • this project sound fishy ... considering such low prices in hinjwadi ... either the area will be too less or location is not hinjwadi or they are really making a big scam...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohanmalik
    Oh sorry, the link was in the Hafeez contractor topic, which was also related to XRBIA, the link is right here for infamous nahar group of mumbai

Beware! Agreement of Nahar Amrit Shakti (Chandivali) is a Trap - thebravepedestrian's blog

thanks for sharing the link. helpful. somehow I skipped the thread on Hafeez Contractor
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by macbeth
    this project sound fishy ... considering such low prices in hinjwadi ... either the area will be too less or location is not hinjwadi or they are really making a big scam...

This is one kilo meter further from Life Republic. Smallest apartment is 1 BHK Smart ( approx 400 sq ft saleable, 315 sq ft carpet -- not 100% accurate) costing under 10 lacs without any other extras like car park, or furniture, etc. Possession time 2 yrs. ( means 3 yrs ;) )

Exploring more details. If anyone has further details, pls share.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by macbeth
    this project sound fishy ... considering such low prices in hinjwadi ... either the area will be too less or location is not hinjwadi or they are really making a big scam...

no...actually they are saying they have reduced the prices by using no bricks and no woods :bab (59): (i hope they are not making some sort of Japanese cardboard houses and displaying it as an USP for being earthquake resistant), Also area is not small.. its the smallest u can imagine.. 3 bhk in 550 carpet area :)

I somehow want to see the sample flat before jumping to the final conclusion ;)
    CommentQuote

Leave some houses for poor people to fulfill their dream home.

It's high time that we need strict laws for affordable housing otherwise people like you and me who can buy such houses easily will make it difficult for poor people live on this earth. If Govt is not restricting at least we should show some sense of social awareness.
    CommentQuote

Thanks

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/33933-hafeez-contractor-in-hinjewadi/page4?t=35846&page=4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkgoULQaZV0
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AaplaAbhari79

It's high time that we need strict laws for affordable housing otherwise people like you and me who can buy such houses easily will make it difficult for poor people live on this earth. If Govt is not restricting at least we should show some sense of social awareness.

yes we can buy these houses easily but that is the only consolation we have, becasue we cannot buy any other house without having sleepless nights of loan repayment
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AaplaAbhari79

What is the guarantee that if I don't buy it or you don't buy it, it will be the so called poor who will be buying it (with all due sympathies considering the absurd jump in rates in Pune R.E ) :)

As soon as people may have read flats starting from 8.98 lacs in Hinjewadi in this thread today their eyeballs may have popped out in surprise with an utmost urge to make an investment :D
    CommentQuote