Hi,

I am new to Pune and have freezed some properties and would like to have input on the way forward.

Rajaveer Palace: Pimple Saudagar: GK Developers: Seems a big builder with lots of projects in Pimple saudagar. Property seems good with good amneties, managed to get the rate down from 3000 to 2700, but he is not ready to budge below. Is the rate good to buy ?, Is the builder reputed and good ?. Please update (as per forums the rate here is around 2200-2600). Posssion in 2-3 months

Dew Dale: Wakad: vishwa vinayak builders: Rate is (2300), flat is good, possession in 2-3 months, can you update on builder credibility ? is the rate good ?

Park Street: Pride Purple: Wakad. Builder was quoting 3100 6 months ago, now quoting 2650 and 2800 (garden facing). Is the rate good ? Is the builder good and reputed

Also, what i see is wakad though close to Hinjewad, seems less developed, whereas pimple saudagar which is couple of kilometers from Wakad, seems to have everything nicely developed ? I plan to stay, so please suggest which is the best place to buy.

Thanks in advance for all the help.

Anoop
Read more
30 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am also facing similar dilemma.
    I am thinking of going with rohan tarang at wakad for 2800Rs/sqft.
    Is that an acceptable rate?
    The possesion will be in 2-3 months
    I had inquired Park Street, teh phase saphire etc is in construction I think with possesion being given in 8 -9 months minimum & rate quoted was around 2700.
    Though Pimple Saudagar looks mor edeveloped, the Tarang is spacious & more near the completion.
    CommentQuote
  • The Crest in pimple Saudagar

The Crest in pimple Saudagar
    2500 for phase 1. I recieved email this morning...
    so this can still go further down when I sit for negotiations!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhinchek
    The Crest in pimple Saudagar
    2500 for phase 1. I recieved email this morning...
    so this can still go further down when I sit for negotiations!

Dear friend,

I agree. The prices may still go down further.

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Anoopmitra, Have you decided anything about the projects in Pimpale Saudagar? If so please share your experiance with us. I agree with others feedback about Wakad and Pimpale Saudagar. Later is the better option.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friend,

I had been to Pune about 2 weeks back. One of my friends told, the RE prices are coming down with a lot of flats unsold/difficult to sell fast and better to wait for another 6 months atleast for real bargain.

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • Please wait a year to real estate REALLY CHEAP

Guys,

The fact of the matter is that while real estate prices have already come down in cities like Bombay (by almost 30%) and Bangalore (by almost 30 - 40% at some places), Pune prices have not come down yet. That is partially due to the fact that the builders have already earned much higher margins and can hold out much longer without people ing their flats. They're still playing the waiting game, waiting for our patience to break. And with our herd mentality nowadays when it comes to real estate, " now or else the rates will go higher", who can blame them..

The prices in Pune have gone up by nearly 200% which is clearly a bubble, similar to the stock market which has come down from 21000 last year to 8000 this year. The reason real estate prices in India have shot up so much as also because of foreign companies investing in real estate here.

The current real estate prices are too high for even foreign companies have already started withdrawing their money from the real estate market. Which is also the reason that real estate prices have already fallen by as much as 40% in the above-mentioned cities. Which is also one of the reasons that INR is so low with respect to USD.

Speaking of bubbles the rule of thumb of rule is that "A bubble must burst". You don't believe me? Check out the following article (http://www.iht.com/articles/2005/12/25/business/bubble.php) about the real estate bubble burst that happened in Japan no less, a country which is a much smaller in terms of real estate availability.

In real estate the bubble takes longer to break, unlike the stock market.

So, my request to all of you is (and to tell as many people as you know) to HOLD HOLD HOLD and NOT ANYTHING for the next 1 year. Builders HAVE to bring prices down. Expect prices in Pune to come down to 1400 - 1800 levels in the next year or so. Till then hold onto your money!!!!

Regards,
    Ashish
    CommentQuote
  • hi i also enquired with dewdale the project looks nice and under completion, visited yesterday only

but not able to make mind for going for it or not, now thinking will tell him 2200 if yes will sign cheque wht u all say
    CommentQuote
  • Review on GK Developers

I visited sites of GK developers day before yesterday i.e. 14thMarch2009. Their projects are good, but price they are quoting is very high. It was 3000 on papers but himself negotiated to 2700. Overall cost for 2BHK of 1050 sq feet is coming nearly to 36Lakhs ( including all ). Can u imagine, sucha high rates?

Guys please suggest. Am planning to wait for few more months. But true, demand is still there in pune. Have seen any people booking flats that day itself. Kinda confuse...

Nebody knows some gud builders or developers in pimpri saudagar?
    CommentQuote
  • Still looking around, will update, overall rate is running between 2300-2800 depending upon the builder, construction stage etc
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anoopmitra
    Still looking around, will update, overall rate is running between 2300-2800 depending upon the builder, construction stage etc

Demand is picking up past mnth since lot of NRIs are returning, builders have holding pwr especially like GK..so
    CommentQuote
  • I will suggest Pimple saudgar (Around dwarakdhish) over Wakad as road will be 4 lane in future. New malls are coming and there is no slums like Wakad. Schools and malls are coming. I hope bank ATP will come up in near future as reserve bank had removed approval process for ATM.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jhaashish
    Guys,

The fact of the matter is that while real estate prices have already come down in cities like Bombay (by almost 30%) and Bangalore (by almost 30 - 40% at some places), Pune prices have not come down yet. That is partially due to the fact that the builders have already earned much higher margins and can hold out much longer without people ing their flats. They're still playing the waiting game, waiting for our patience to break. And with our herd mentality nowadays when it comes to real estate, " now or else the rates will go higher", who can blame them..

The prices in Pune have gone up by nearly 200% which is clearly a bubble, similar to the stock market which has come down from 21000 last year to 8000 this year. The reason real estate prices in India have shot up so much as also because of foreign companies investing in real estate here.

The current real estate prices are too high for even foreign companies have already started withdrawing their money from the real estate market. Which is also the reason that real estate prices have already fallen by as much as 40% in the above-mentioned cities. Which is also one of the reasons that INR is so low with respect to USD.

Speaking of bubbles the rule of thumb of rule is that "A bubble must burst". You don't believe me? Check out the following article (]http://www.iht.com/articles/2005/12/25/business/bubble.php) about the real estate bubble burst that happened in Japan no less, a country which is a much smaller in terms of real estate availability.

In real estate the bubble takes longer to break, unlike the stock market.

So, my request to all of you is (and to tell as many people as you know) to HOLD HOLD HOLD and NOT ANYTHING for the next 1 year. Builders HAVE to bring prices down. Expect prices in Pune to come down to 1400 - 1800 levels in the next year or so. Till then hold onto your money!!!!

Regards,
    Ashish
    hi ashish,

1. i m writing to you for some real authentic argument on the prices of RE in pune.i m convinced wid ur plea and wish to learn more fm ur knowledge.

i wil put forth my reqmts so that u can advice accordingly:-
    - lukin for a flat within 25-28 lacs in pune.
    - wish to take possesion ASAP and put it on rent.should be a low maint flat.
    -2BHK i blve are easy to find tenants
    2. Ok , havin told u dat wot do u think is the right time to invest??
    3. i m a govt employee n hv saved for investing in house. pl suggest
    hi ashish,

1. i m writing to you for some real authentic argument on the prices of RE in pune.i m convinced wid ur plea and wish to learn more fm ur knowledge.

hi ashish,

hi ashish,

CommentQuote
  • HI Sumit here,

I want to know about rajveer palace, i came to know that he is selling the property at the rate of 2100-2200 sq/ft. But he was quoting me 2600.
    can anybody provide me the correct information..

thanks in advance...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nehabhi
    hi ashish,

It is very difficult to judge right time. 5 yers back prices in pimple saudgar were 800/- RS sq feet. They raised to 3400/- and now are around 2700/-.
    Share market is recovering and property prises follow share market. In Mumbai and banglore correction is high as property prices in mumbai were around 7000/- to 12000/- wheras in pune they were lower and growth of IT sector in pune is more than 300%. In areas like Kalyani nagar property prises were as high as 9000/- and so had come down to 5000/-.
    CommentQuote
  • Loan Disbursement stuck due to NA order not submitted to IDBI bank

Has anyone bought a flat in ganeesham -2 and got loan disbursed. I had everything done with IDBI bank but at the last moment, the bank stopped the dsibursement stating the NA order is not submitted. I enquired with builder and he states its for 'A' building but the F, G , H, I are approved. The builder also has APF# of the IDBI bank and still this happened. Is anyone facing the same issue?
    Please let me know if anyone of u have booked flat and are facing any such issue, also what other banks/HFCs is the project already approved, if u know please share.
    Also is there anything I am missing? that I need to be careful about?

Awaiting ur valueable advice friends, please help!!!
    CommentQuote