Hi,

I am new to Pune and have freezed some properties and would like to have input on the way forward.

Rajaveer Palace: Pimple Saudagar: GK Developers: Seems a big builder with lots of projects in Pimple saudagar. Property seems good with good amneties, managed to get the rate down from 3000 to 2700, but he is not ready to budge below. Is the rate good to buy ?, Is the builder reputed and good ?. Please update (as per forums the rate here is around 2200-2600). Posssion in 2-3 months

Dew Dale: Wakad: vishwa vinayak builders: Rate is (2300), flat is good, possession in 2-3 months, can you update on builder credibility ? is the rate good ?

Park Street: Pride Purple: Wakad. Builder was quoting 3100 6 months ago, now quoting 2650 and 2800 (garden facing). Is the rate good ? Is the builder good and reputed

Also, what i see is wakad though close to Hinjewad, seems less developed, whereas pimple saudagar which is couple of kilometers from Wakad, seems to have everything nicely developed ? I plan to stay, so please suggest which is the best place to buy.

Thanks in advance for all the help.

Anoop
Read more
30 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • One of the most idiotic and arrogant builders you'll come across. Rest assured that your project will never be completed. promises made in the brochure will remain just that "promises". If you have any doubts.. just go and visit the last two projects of SSD Sai Avenue & Sai Angan both opposite Kunal Icon and you'll get the real picture. If you still want to spash 25+ lakhs of your hard earned money on Mr Vijay & Vinod... remember you were warned.
    CommentQuote
  • Poorva Residency

Any one has idea about poorva residency by Tejas Developers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nikhilbhupale
    Any one has idea about poorva residency by Tejas Developers

Very Bad in keeping commitments!! Watch out you may end up locking your money
    CommentQuote
  • If you have already bought it. Why do u think now?

You should basically think only one thing now..
    "The Deal was fantastic." Be happy and all the best.

VK
    CommentQuote
  • Laxmi Angan (Pimple Saudagar)at the rate of 2450/Sq.ft.

Originally Posted by trupti_bhumkar78
    I bought flat at Laxmi Angan (Pimple Saudagar)at the rate of 2450/Sq.ft. Area 1075 and total cost goes around 31Lakh.Do you think is Good deal?

If it is ready possession, i believe it is good deal.
    -OP
    CommentQuote
  • If it is ready possession, I believe it is a good deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trupti_bhumkar78
    I bought flat at Laxmi Angan (Pimple Saudagar)at the rate of 2450/Sq.ft. Area 1075 and total cost goes around 31Lakh.Do you think is Good deal?

This just shows the scope for negotiation... Laxmi Aangan was quoting 3000 in his leaflets..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trupti_bhumkar78

Once he quote me 3100/- psf so it is 25% less.
    CommentQuote
  • Have a look at the start of this thread and now.

The builders are qouting 25% more compared to the rates in March-April.

what has changed in 4 months ?
    CommentQuote
  • in 4 months....

1. 2 more ppl in pune have got IT jobs. :p
    2. The traffic on pune real estate forum has increased shows demand. :o
    3. Most important: The builder wants to make humengous profit. :D

VK
    CommentQuote
  • ^^ this cant be done.. Welcome to India :D
    CommentQuote
  • The new apartments are H1N1 resistant as they are sprinkled with Liquid Tamiflu...
    So 200 psf increase in rates.

VK
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by veeemkay
    The new apartments are H1N1 resistant as they are sprinkled with Liquid Tamiflu...
    So 200 psf increase in rates.

VK

heheh.. and then what shud the ppl do .. lick walls of their apartments three times a day for the proper dosage ?? :D
    CommentQuote
  • I completly agree with u all guys... that wakad will be more prefered place to live in. Do you have any ideas of flat which is in the state of ready possesion or near to completion...I am looking for 1bhk. Plz help me in making my decession...
    CommentQuote
  • Look into the thread ]http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/pune/t-1bhk-4938.html
    CommentQuote