Hi,

I am new to Pune and have freezed some properties and would like to have input on the way forward.

Rajaveer Palace: Pimple Saudagar: GK Developers: Seems a big builder with lots of projects in Pimple saudagar. Property seems good with good amneties, managed to get the rate down from 3000 to 2700, but he is not ready to budge below. Is the rate good to buy ?, Is the builder reputed and good ?. Please update (as per forums the rate here is around 2200-2600). Posssion in 2-3 months

Dew Dale: Wakad: vishwa vinayak builders: Rate is (2300), flat is good, possession in 2-3 months, can you update on builder credibility ? is the rate good ?

Park Street: Pride Purple: Wakad. Builder was quoting 3100 6 months ago, now quoting 2650 and 2800 (garden facing). Is the rate good ? Is the builder good and reputed

Also, what i see is wakad though close to Hinjewad, seems less developed, whereas pimple saudagar which is couple of kilometers from Wakad, seems to have everything nicely developed ? I plan to stay, so please suggest which is the best place to buy.

Thanks in advance for all the help.

Anoop
Read more
30 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found.