Hi, I am thinking about Comfort Zone at Balewadi, near Baner Rd., Pune. Possession is promised nearest at June 09, price offered 38L including all (negotiable) for around 1070 sq. feet. (covered area). How much it is worth for as it is from a reputed builder Aditya.
I also need the input for Rajaveer palace if anyone has reviewed. Possession is also in June 09, price 36L including all (nego.) for 1060 sq. ft. I still have time to decide or explore. Thanks
Read more
Reply
42 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • This is almost same price as it was in May 2008

    I had visited this property in May 2008 and at that time he quoted me 3600 per sq feet. It looks like he hasn't lowered the price yet. As per market trend it should lowered by around 15-20%. Waiting some more time might help you.

    Thanks
    Makarand
    CommentQuote
  • properties in Aundh

    Does any one know what is the current rate in the Aundh area? I am not from pune and it would be of great help if someone could throw some light on the current market prices - Are there any new projects in Aundh? at what prices?

    Thanks a lot -
    CommentQuote
  • My Friend discussion

    one of my friend recently (last week) had final meeting with Comfort zone, they have offered final prize as 2800 sqft but he was asking for 2600. hence deal is not yet done. he is waiting for builder's call.
    CommentQuote
  • anybody have heard of FAITH in balewadi?
    i guess the builders are new....
    any idea about the rates there?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manna143
    one of my friend recently (last week) had final meeting with Comfort zone, they have offered final prize as 2800 sqft but he was asking for 2600. hence deal is not yet done. he is waiting for builder's call.


    Hi,

    We are also negotiating with comfort zone, he is offering approx 2900. Has your friend done some research on water supply of that area, I am bit concerned about that issue, Aditya's garden city has huge water problem( builder says its not under PMC), We stay in Aditya shagun bavdhan, where there is a bit of water problem during April, may months. So im wondering if comfort zone can have that prob too. May be we need to check prakriiti and adjoining socities, Water is the biggest issue while buying a flat :), keep aside all amenities.

    Let me know..

    -Anisha
    CommentQuote
  • Comfort Zone Water Supply

    Hi Anisha

    I asked the sales officer 2-months ago about the water supply; he said that only PMC water supply will be provided in each flat. Even additional bore-water is also not required. But you must clarify. I will not pay more than 32-33L for 2BHK.
    CommentQuote
  • Comfort Zone

    Hi Diya,

    Yes he said there isnt boring water, though there is a motor for boring but connection is not given to flat. But mostly many builders dnt give boring connection because you need to build separate water tank for boring.

    However i came to know there isnt any problem of PMC water in that area and if smetime it is then tanker can be an option. Cant help! :)

    Originally Posted by Diya
    Hi Anisha

    I asked the sales officer 2-months ago about the water supply; he said that only PMC water supply will be provided in each flat. Even additional bore-water is also not required. But you must clarify. I will not pay more than 32-33L for 2BHK.
    CommentQuote
  • Checked all the projects of this area, no body seems to be accepting water supply area and nobody is quoting and accepting less then 2800...

    Is there any good project...which I can go for ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

    one of my friend got final offer of Rs 2350 in Baner ( Project near bevarli hill on PAN card club roadf)..and Today he is going to book it. just a info...new price on Baner road.. (it is first time..I think..we are seeing price below 2500...)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Manna
    Thats great news !!!

    Please let us know the name of the project
    CommentQuote
  • it is Gulmohar row house scheme (ready to move in state)..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manna143
    one of my friend recently (last week) had final meeting with Comfort zone, they have offered final prize as 2800 sqft but he was asking for 2600. hence deal is not yet done. he is waiting for builder's call.


    Comfort zone is not worth for 2600; one should go max 2200 for this scheme.
    It is too conjusted and very few amenities are shared among too many apartments, also it is too internal in Balewadi, no on the main Baner road.
    If one waits for another 6 months, expect very good deals in real estate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manna143
    Hi All,

    one of my friend got final offer of Rs 2350 in Baner ( Project near bevarli hill on PAN card club roadf)..and Today he is going to book it. just a info...new price on Baner road.. (it is first time..I think..we are seeing price below 2500...)

    Please do a favor and tell all where is this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Diya
    Hi, I am thinking about Comfort Zone at Balewadi, near Baner Rd., Pune. Possession is promised nearest at June 09, price offered 38L including all (negotiable) for around 1070 sq. feet. (covered area). How much it is worth for as it is from a reputed builder Aditya.
    I also need the input for Rajaveer palace if anyone has reviewed. Possession is also in June 09, price 36L including all (nego.) for 1060 sq. ft. I still have time to decide or explore. Thanks


    There are lots of complaints about Aditya builders at his projects like Aditya Nisarg, Aditya Breeze Park & A Garden City. Stay away from Aditya. Will post the concerned link soon. In the meantime ask about the harrowing experience about this builder to any of the residents at Aditya Breeze Park.

    Btw, Comfort Zone is congested project with some 14 buildings. It will take at least 4-5 years more to complete the project that too if bookings happen. So decide if at all you want to stay at under-construction project for several years with laborers moving in & around your house which may cause security issues.

    Stay where you are for the time being in current volatile RE scenario. The prices have not crashed as yet. You may well get much better options at this price after 3 months. Till then, search projects whose prices are more than that of your budget by atleast 30%. You may well strike a deal here later, or buy a 3 BR rather than 2 BR at same price.
    CommentQuote
  • comfort zone

    Aditya Builders have increased the prices of Comfort zone to 3200
    CommentQuote