Hi, I am thinking about Comfort Zone at Balewadi, near Baner Rd., Pune. Possession is promised nearest at June 09, price offered 38L including all (negotiable) for around 1070 sq. feet. (covered area). How much it is worth for as it is from a reputed builder Aditya.
I also need the input for Rajaveer palace if anyone has reviewed. Possession is also in June 09, price 36L including all (nego.) for 1060 sq. ft. I still have time to decide or explore. Thanks
Read more
42 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nick_champ
    Aditya Builders have increased the prices of Comfort zone to 3200

If this is true, simply kick this project. Not worth at all. Better options available in this area. Project completion also remains a major issue. God knows when last building would be completed.
    CommentQuote
  • Could you please suggest better option in this area? How about Regulus or Karan celista?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nick_champ
    Could you please suggest better option in this area? How about Regulus or Karan celista?

Resale flats are available at Celista in A & B. Can get the rates easily for around INR 2600-2700/sq ft. Wing C will take at least 2.5-3 years, hence forget about it. Regulus current WIP (Work in progress) is not known to me, hence can't comment much on completion but fact remains that it too has been delayed. In late last year, Regulus was ready to sell for INR 2900/sq ft, which means prices would be much lesser now.

You can check out Pearl & Parkland by Bhandari associates. The booking rates were around INR 1200-1300/sq ft for old phase. Hence, will get good deal here. Investor flats are available going for around INR 44L nego. for 3BR.
    CommentQuote
  • Info required on CW.

Hello there,
    Does anybody know when was the project Crosswinds by Mittal Bothers started at Baner-Balewadi? (If possible let me know the initial booking rates too). Seems project is very delayed with no signs of completion even today.
    CommentQuote
  • manu

Hi all,
    I am looking for 2BHK in Baner. Please tell me the rate going on there. Also please let me know about Adityas - Comfort Zone, Gayatri Builders- Bravuriya and Pride purples- Park Express (how are the builders and projects?). and what should be the rate? Also let me know other projects going in this area.
    Eagerly waiting for your reply.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manna143
    Hi All,

one of my friend got final offer of Rs 2350 in Baner ( Project near bevarli hill on PAN card club roadf)..and Today he is going to book it. just a info...new price on Baner road.. (it is first time..I think..we are seeing price below 2500...)

Can you tell me which project this is?
    CommentQuote
  • Be aware that there is a Rs 3 per sq ft / month maintenance charge in Comfort Zone, so essentially for a 1000 sqft plan to you have to pay 3000 per month for maintenance which is too high
    CommentQuote
  • Shivranjan towers resale

Has anyone heard of Shivranjan towers..there are some resales going on there..

Any feedback?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Anisha,

have you bought the apt u were talking abt in Comfort zone. Even are looking for a 3bhk thr but the builder intially finalised on 3150 and now asking for 3200 p/sft. Is it worth it ??

If anyone is already staying in Aditya Confort Zone then please tell me about the water issue. Ive heard there is limited water supply in this area.
    CommentQuote
  • How can builder change the agreed price? You can visit the project, many families are staying there and can give you real info
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RashiJ30
    Hi Anisha,

have you bought the apt u were talking abt in Comfort zone. Even are looking for a 3bhk thr but the builder intially finalised on 3150 and now asking for 3200 p/sft. Is it worth it ??

If anyone is already staying in Aditya Confort Zone then please tell me about the water issue. Ive heard there is limited water supply in this area.

Hi ,

Yes we have bought the apartment at 3k in May this year. We will be shfting next month . At this point i dnt know water situation but guess its tanker supply till the entire possession happens by Dec.However PMC water situation in Balewadi is good as i know through my friends staying in near-by areas.
    3200 is definately on higher side, i suggest you negotiate with the builder on rates and im sure he will come down.
    CommentQuote
  • how much they are asking for resale in shivranjan towers
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I had a talk with Comfort zone and they had offered 3500 psf neg. They might have come down to 3200 or even below may be. Overall it is a good choice, except for its straight construction. I like complexes which are in C or L shape. So I went ahead for Aditya Garden City.
    CommentQuote
  • REGARDING ADITYA GARDEN CITY

haven't seen the garden city PROJECT but one of my friend owns a house there. he's saying its ok, requires some finishing work internally , which i feel might be case with most of the apartments.

but i feel garden is better than swimming pool as amenity . although it depends on person to person. evryone has there priority. but i feel in rainy season and winters pool is of less utility , unless its covered and offers other facilities.

but i think big garden are good for child to play or to sit quitely and enjoy.

dont know how good is the location. heard its close to deccan/kothrud and well connected to hinjewadi thru highway.

what about the construction quality?

(the problem of cracks seems common in pune. All the apartment i have seen has cracks. where am living the cracks are around 1-2 mm and significantly long. as per owner it comes in all the apartment in pune and need to be fixed in the painting work which needs to be done)
    CommentQuote
  • comfort zone

hi i am interested in buying a property in comfort zone. last week i had visited the site. the builder has quoted 3300 / sq feet
    require your feedback on whether it is worth the price and also a feedback about the project from the persons who are already staying here
    CommentQuote