Last updated: December 13 2011
42 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Baner Rd-Balewadi

manu

Hi all,
    I am looking for 2BHK in Baner. Please tell me the rate going on there. Also please let me know about Adityas - Comfort Zone, Gayatri Builders- Bravuriya and Pride purples- Park Express (how are the builders and projects?). and what should be the rate? Also let me know other projects going in this area.
    Eagerly waiting for your reply.

Comment

Originally posted by manna143 View Post
      Hi All,

one of my friend got final offer of Rs 2350 in Baner ( Project near bevarli hill on PAN card club roadf)..and Today he is going to book it. just a info...new price on Baner road.. (it is first time..I think..we are seeing price below 2500...)
      Can you tell me which project this is?

Comment

Be aware that there is a Rs 3 per sq ft / month maintenance charge in Comfort Zone, so essentially for a 1000 sqft plan to you have to pay 3000 per month for maintenance which is too high

Comment

Shivranjan towers resale

Has anyone heard of Shivranjan towers..there are some resales going on there..

Any feedback?

Comment

Hi Anisha,

have you bought the apt u were talking abt in Comfort zone. Even are looking for a 3bhk thr but the builder intially finalised on 3150 and now asking for 3200 p/sft. Is it worth it ??

If anyone is already staying in Aditya Confort Zone then please tell me about the water issue. Ive heard there is limited water supply in this area.

Comment

How can builder change the agreed price? You can visit the project, many families are staying there and can give you real info

Comment

Originally posted by RashiJ30 View Post
                Hi Anisha,

have you bought the apt u were talking abt in Comfort zone. Even are looking for a 3bhk thr but the builder intially finalised on 3150 and now asking for 3200 p/sft. Is it worth it ??

If anyone is already staying in Aditya Confort Zone then please tell me about the water issue. Ive heard there is limited water supply in this area.
                Hi ,

Yes we have bought the apartment at 3k in May this year. We will be shfting next month . At this point i dnt know water situation but guess its tanker supply till the entire possession happens by Dec.However PMC water situation in Balewadi is good as i know through my friends staying in near-by areas.
                3200 is definately on higher side, i suggest you negotiate with the builder on rates and im sure he will come down.

Comment

how much they are asking for resale in shivranjan towers

Comment

Hi,
                    I had a talk with Comfort zone and they had offered 3500 psf neg. They might have come down to 3200 or even below may be. Overall it is a good choice, except for its straight construction. I like complexes which are in C or L shape. So I went ahead for Aditya Garden City.

Comment

REGARDING ADITYA GARDEN CITY

haven't seen the garden city PROJECT but one of my friend owns a house there. he's saying its ok, requires some finishing work internally , which i feel might be case with most of the apartments.

but i feel garden is better than swimming pool as amenity . although it depends on person to person. evryone has there priority. but i feel in rainy season and winters pool is of less utility , unless its covered and offers other facilities.

but i think big garden are good for child to play or to sit quitely and enjoy.

dont know how good is the location. heard its close to deccan/kothrud and well connected to hinjewadi thru highway.

what about the construction quality?

(the problem of cracks seems common in pune. All the apartment i have seen has cracks. where am living the cracks are around 1-2 mm and significantly long. as per owner it comes in all the apartment in pune and need to be fixed in the painting work which needs to be done)
                      Last edited by hporwal; October 12 2009, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X