Baner Rd-Balewadi

Last updated: December 13 2011
42 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Baner Rd-Balewadi

comfort zone

hi i am interested in buying a property in comfort zone. last week i had visited the site. the builder has quoted 3300 / sq feet
    require your feedback on whether it is worth the price and also a feedback about the project from the persons who are already staying here

Comment

Originally posted by hporwal View Post
      but i think big garden are good for child to play or to sit quitely and enjoy.
      Sit quitely? Liked that.

(the problem of cracks seems common in pune. All the apartment i have seen has cracks. where am living the cracks are around 1-2 mm and significantly long. as per owner it comes in all the apartment in pune and need to be fixed in the painting work which needs to be done)
      Check if they (crack lines) are in 45 degrees. if yes, it is a serious structural defect & paintwork will do no good. It also indicates poor quality material used for construction. Never buy in such projects.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
        Sit quitely? Liked that.

Check if they (crack lines) are in 45 degrees. if yes, it is a serious structural defect & paintwork will do no good. It also indicates poor quality material used for construction. Never buy in such projects.
        u need to sit quitely to find ways to pay EMI's consistently over the period of 15/20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by hporwal View Post
          u need to sit quitely to find ways to pay EMI's consistently over the period of 15/20 years.
          ...and if you fail to pay EMI's, then you really need a quiet place to save yourself.

Comment

if they (crack lines) are in 45 degrees. if yes, it is a serious structural defect & paintwork will do no good..
            This is serious issue in construction. Even 1-2 mm crack will eventually become bigger and don't forget the slippage problem in rainy season.
            My old home has walls so strong that you can't pierce a nail in it, have to use drill. I don't understand how can they build 10 floor building with such bad quality.

Comment

Originally posted by monds View Post
              ...and if you fail to pay EMI's, then you really need a quiet place to save yourself.
              In INDIA with NO social-security, I dont know how people get ready easily to pay 15-20 year EMI (upto 30% of salary)
              Ask any builder, If he is ready to commit on possession-date, quality of construction even for 3 years?

Tell me who are smarter of below?
              A) Scorpios people/builders roaming around in Honda-City, Toyota-Innova.
              B) IT professionals riding bikes, Maruti Alto and slogging to pay EMIs.
              Last edited by hitmady; October 14 2009, 12:45 AM.

Comment

if u fail to pay, then its difficult to find the safe place.

the thoughts of paying EMI's will continiously haunt u and the terms and conditions of the bank's are not easy to let u escape
                Last edited by hporwal; October 14 2009, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kirunOnly View Post
                  This is serious issue in construction. Even 1-2 mm crack will eventually become bigger and don't forget the slippage problem in rainy season.
                  My old home has walls so strong that you can't pierce a nail in it, have to use drill. I don't understand how can they build 10 floor building with such bad quality.
                  That's true. I too have seen structures which are 30+years old, very well maintained & feel better than current projects by builders. Builders make cheap quality construction that too for highrises so that your journey towards heaven can be reduced just in case the building falls like cards.
                  Originally posted by hitmady View Post
                  Tell me who are smarter of below?
                  A) Scorpios people/builders roaming around in Honda-City, Toyota-Innova.
                  B) IT professionals riding bikes, Maruti Alto and slogging to pay EMIs.
                  Till 2008, it was A). Now it seems B) are getting smarter.
                  If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Till 2008, it was A). Now it seems B) are getting smarter.

But I think B PPls always think that they are SMARTER than any ordinary guy around
                    Cheers,
                    -Ashish

Comment

Feedback required : Resale at Aditya breez park

Hi,
                      I m looking for resale at Adity breez park, Balewadi.
                      Can anyone share feedback about this project? How old it is?

Any concern regarding this society?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X