We are planning to purchase a new flat (ready possesion) in Prakriti on Baner - Balewadi stretch post a good negotiated price thru a bulk deal. The flats are in the newly constructed buliding in the existing society.

Can someone please let us know, if there are some existing issues with the society, in particular? What i have heard from neighbours, is water supply, being irregular. is there some thing else, that we might not be knowing about.

Thanks

Chinmay
Read more
41 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Is there a water problem in Balewadi

Originally Posted by chinmay686
    We are planning to purchase a new flat (ready possesion) in Prakriti on Baner - Balewadi stretch post a good negotiated price thru a bulk deal. The flats are in the newly constructed buliding in the existing society.

Can someone please let us know, if there are some existing issues with the society, in particular? What i have heard from neighbours, is water supply, being irregular. is there some thing else, that we might not be knowing about.

Thanks

Chinmay

Hi,

We liked comfort zone in balewadi but our only concern is water problem. Can anyone tell us what is the situation of water supply in prakritti, comfort zone area?

Thanks
    Isha
    CommentQuote
  • Just back frm Comfort Zone and they r going max to 36 lacs..tht too claiming tht last few flats r left. nt sure if it is wrth it!!
    CommentQuote
  • Not comfortable with comfort Zone

My very own personal view on Comfort zone (actually on other Aditya projects like garden city as well):

1.) Good thing is that they are generally big societies. That is, big number of flat which I prefer. But that is where good things end.

2.) They kind of squeeze in too much in too less space. I don't feel Home at these projects. I will get a house...not sure if that will be a home. If you understand what I mean!

3.) Overall quality is also not that great.

4.) Their advertising spend is too high.

Having said this, I have been searching for a flat for last 1.5 years. Nothing seems to satisfy me! So don't take my opinion on its face value.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chinmay686
    Just back frm Comfort Zone and they r going max to 36 lacs..tht too claiming tht last few flats r left. nt sure if it is wrth it!!

Chinmay ,
    I had been to Comfort Zone too. Although, they are claiming that very few flats are left. From the ready possession flats you can easily make put that hardly 5-10% of them are occupied. This means at least 70% flats are still to be sold, assuming that 20-25% people are still to occupy their flats.
    CommentQuote
  • First thing to look at while buying is your budget. Every project is good or bad, you have to decide whats the best fit in ur budget, however no flat in Pune comes in budget ;).

We liked Supreme Palms, but its always good to have a wishlist, They are coming much costlier. 2bhk 40L+. Prakrriti is an old society with much less ameniites and no green cover.

We liked Comfort zone, because Aditya builders is a pbap member, the construction quality is decent enough and most importantly it fits in our budget :). However they are saying most of them are booked
    One reason could be lot of Indian techies gone abroad for few years have invsted in flats in Pune, This can be a reason that flat is ready and not occupied. I noticed in my flats in comfort zone, name plate put on with no occupants. I may be wrong...just my guess
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by punebloke
    My very own personal view on Comfort zone (actually on other Aditya projects like garden city as well):

1.) Good thing is that they are generally big societies. That is, big number of flat which I prefer. But that is where good things end.

2.) They kind of squeeze in too much in too less space. I don't feel Home at these projects. I will get a house...not sure if that will be a home. If you understand what I mean!

3.) Overall quality is also not that great.

4.) Their advertising spend is too high.

Having said this, I have been searching for a flat for last 1.5 years. Nothing seems to satisfy me! So don't take my opinion on its face value.

Have you checked "the gateways" project on balewadi road. it is very good in trems of space, quality of construction and not very big soc.
    CommentQuote
  • I havent heard many good thing about Aditya builders.

Big societies generally have smaller flats and more of amenties. Dont know how much people are able to use those amenties.
    CommentQuote
  • anisha2009

What was the final deal with comfort Zone? I was also interested in that project but it was quoted very high 36L the only flat value (2BHK) in Dec.09. I am still in search of decent deal but not yet finalized.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anisha2009
    First thing to look at while buying is your budget. Every project is good or bad, you have to decide whats the best fit in ur budget, however no flat in Pune comes in budget ;).

We liked Supreme Palms, but its always good to have a wishlist, They are coming much costlier. 2bhk 40L+. Prakrriti is an old society with much less ameniites and no green cover.

We liked Comfort zone, because Aditya builders is a pbap member, the construction quality is decent enough and most importantly it fits in our budget :). However they are saying most of them are booked
    One reason could be lot of Indian techies gone abroad for few years have invsted in flats in Pune, This can be a reason that flat is ready and not occupied. I noticed in my flats in comfort zone, name plate put on with no occupants. I may be wrong...just my guess

Anisha,

It can't happen that all the ready possession are bought by NRIs. Had it been the case, they would have rented.

The builders are showing very less availability on the paper to create a huge demand - less supply gap (The reality is huge supply - very less demand).

Its a standard reply from the builders. Even in these times, when there are no buyes, the builder would say we have only 4-5 flats available.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, they are still qouting 2900, not less than that. We tried hard to get in phase 2 and not 3, but he is just stuck at them being all sold out (except 9th floor). Dnt really know whats the truth...

We have waited for quite sme time,and getting same response from them,so we will be booking in phase 3 only.

Originally Posted by Diya
    anisha2009

What was the final deal with comfort Zone? I was also interested in that project but it was quoted very high 36L the only flat value (2BHK) in Dec.09. I am still in search of decent deal but not yet finalized.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, you may be right.its just a guess, noone really knows what these builders say and what actually is!

Originally Posted by realpune
    Anisha,

It can't happen that all the ready possession are bought by NRIs. Had it been the case, they would have rented.

The builders are showing very less availability on the paper to create a huge demand - less supply gap (The reality is huge supply - very less demand).

Its a standard reply from the builders. Even in these times, when there are no buyes, the builder would say we have only 4-5 flats available.
    CommentQuote
  • What deal u got? How you managed bulk booking?

Originally Posted by chinmay686

Thanks

Chinmay
    CommentQuote
  • You may get ready flats in Comfort zone on podium level with Garden
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chinmay686

Thanks

Chinmay

Could you please tell me more about this bulk deal? What price you are getting and how are you managing to book in bulk?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nick_champ
    Could you please tell me more about this bulk deal? What price you are getting and how are you managing to book in bulk?

Hey....the deal fell thru cos of certain reasons!! and regarding the bulk booking, we wr a grp of three!!! still the hunt continues
    CommentQuote