Collapse

Feedback on Prakriti on BanerBalewadi stretch

Last updated: August 29 2009
41 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Feedback on Prakriti on BanerBalewadi stretch

Yes, they are still qouting 2900, not less than that. We tried hard to get in phase 2 and not 3, but he is just stuck at them being all sold out (except 9th floor). Dnt really know whats the truth...

We have waited for quite sme time,and getting same response from them,so we will be booking in phase 3 only.

Originally posted by Diya View Post
    anisha2009

What was the final deal with comfort Zone? I was also interested in that project but it was quoted very high 36L the only flat value (2BHK) in Dec.09. I am still in search of decent deal but not yet finalized.

Comment

Yes, you may be right.its just a guess, noone really knows what these builders say and what actually is!

Originally posted by realpune View Post
      Anisha,

It can't happen that all the ready possession are bought by NRIs. Had it been the case, they would have rented.

The builders are showing very less availability on the paper to create a huge demand - less supply gap (The reality is huge supply - very less demand).

Its a standard reply from the builders. Even in these times, when there are no buyes, the builder would say we have only 4-5 flats available.

Comment

What deal u got? How you managed bulk booking?

Originally posted by chinmay686 View Post
        We are planning to purchase a new flat (ready possesion) in Prakriti on Baner - Balewadi stretch post a good negotiated price thru a bulk deal. The flats are in the newly constructed buliding in the existing society.

Can someone please let us know, if there are some existing issues with the society, in particular? What i have heard from neighbours, is water supply, being irregular. is there some thing else, that we might not be knowing about.

Thanks

Chinmay

Comment

You may get ready flats in Comfort zone on podium level with Garden

Comment

We are planning to purchase a new flat (ready possesion) in Prakriti on Baner - Balewadi stretch post a good negotiated price thru a bulk deal. The flats are in the newly constructed buliding in the existing society.

Can someone please let us know, if there are some existing issues with the society, in particular? What i have heard from neighbours, is water supply, being irregular. is there some thing else, that we might not be knowing about.

Thanks

Chinmay
            Could you please tell me more about this bulk deal? What price you are getting and how are you managing to book in bulk?

Comment

Originally posted by nick_champ View Post
              Could you please tell me more about this bulk deal? What price you are getting and how are you managing to book in bulk?
              Hey....the deal fell thru cos of certain reasons!! and regarding the bulk booking, we wr a grp of three!!! still the hunt continues

Comment

What rate you guys managed to get???

Hey....the deal fell thru cos of certain reasons!! and regarding the bulk booking, we wr a grp of three!!! still the hunt continues

Comment

Have you booked in Comfort zone?

If yes please share the info as it will help to make me decide

Originally posted by anisha2009 View Post
                  Yes, they are still qouting 2900, not less than that. We tried hard to get in phase 2 and not 3, but he is just stuck at them being all sold out (except 9th floor). Dnt really know whats the truth...

We have waited for quite sme time,and getting same response from them,so we will be booking in phase 3 only.

Comment

yes i did . at 3000 finally

Originally posted by nick_champ View Post
                    Have you booked in Comfort zone?

If yes please share the info as it will help to make me decide

Comment

Originally posted by anisha2009 View Post
                      yes i did . at 3000 finally
                      One of my friend was offered just around INR 2700/sq ft. How come you paid so much?
                      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X