• Show
Clear All

Re : Feedback on Prakriti on BanerBalewadi stretch

When is Posession promised?

Originally posted by anisha2009 View Post
    yes i did . at 3000 finally

Comment

I tried my best but they are not going below 3000. When was your friend offered 2700?

Originally posted by realacres View Post
      One of my friend was offered just around INR 2700/sq ft. How come you paid so much?

Comment

Originally posted by nick_champ View Post
        I tried my best but they are not going below 3000. When was your friend offered 2700?
        About 3-4 weeks ago. Make sure that you sent a clear signal that if not this project, we have plenty of other options. Also you should be sincere in dealing. The builder will definitely call you back later.
        Btw, I don't understand why so much emphasis is given on a project whose completion is not known & belongs to Aditya, a big crook in Pune RE.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

I am new to Pune, and was told that Aditya is a reputed builder

Comment

Who was that chap misguiding you? Speak with any of Breeze Park residents fro their problems. Here is a buyers comments:-

Bad experience with Aditya builders, Pune
            by punit jadhav on Tue Apr 15, 2008 at 07:54:31 AM EST

Paying such a huge money to buy a flat and not getting a service at all I cant put my feelings in words... only one think to say don't ever buy any residential or commercial property from aditya builders they are a big time cheaters
            I am suffering and I don't want other should go through this phase of suffering
            There are lots and lots off issues if I start writing it down it ----------- it will me from sun rise to sun set ...... if you want to know more about the cheater please fell free to contact me on - 9923430009

Comment

So if I have to choose between Kunal, karan & Aditya who do you suggest?

Comment

So if I have to choose between Kunal, karan & Aditya who do you suggest?
                Look for resale at Supreme Palms.

Comment

Hey friends..
                  As i am seeing that some ppl are getting rates around 3000 and some are also buying them..
                  If this is the case then i would suggest that you ppl also look at baner pashan link road which in my opinion is a far better option and location.
                  There you will get projects around this rate. If your saying such money then get a better option.

Comment

We are staying in Aditya Shagun for past 3 years and the quality is excellent, It is undoubtedly the best society in terms of ambience, quality and price in Bavdhan.
                    Everyone has an opinion, you are the decisionmaker . Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by anisha2009 View Post
                      We are staying in Aditya Shagun for past 3 years and the quality is excellent, It is undoubtedly the best society in terms of ambience, quality and price in Bavdhan.
                      Everyone has an opinion, you are the decisionmaker . Good Luck!
                      Excellent quality w.r.t. which project? Don't want to offend you but there are serious issues with Aditya not only with quality issues but legal issues too.
                      Last edited by realacres; June 29 2009, 07:11 PM. Reason: typo.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X