We are planning to purchase a new flat (ready possesion) in Prakriti on Baner - Balewadi stretch post a good negotiated price thru a bulk deal. The flats are in the newly constructed buliding in the existing society.

Can someone please let us know, if there are some existing issues with the society, in particular? What i have heard from neighbours, is water supply, being irregular. is there some thing else, that we might not be knowing about.

Thanks

Chinmay
Read more
41 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by anisha2009
    We havent faced any legal issues neither heard from anyone in my society. As far as quality of AS is concerned, its neatly designed by Hafeez contractor and we didnt come across any loopholes so far.

There are multiple issues pending about comfort zone though designed by Hafeez Contractor.
    CommentQuote
  • confused

Hello
    I have three choices Kunal, Amit & Aditya......please advice which ones the best??
    CommentQuote
  • And what are the legal issues?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rudra1.singh
    Hello
    I have three choices Kunal, Amit & Aditya......please advice which ones the best??

No Aditya in any case. Amit has problem of poor maintenance of the society nor would he form society quickly. Kunal depends on the project. Icon is good not Regulus.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hrishikesh
    And what are the legal issues?

The basic one is the issue of garden flat. The builder is not ready to show it in agreement. Non-legal issues are pertaining to location of amenities & internal roads. The proposed DP road directly to Aundh (Hence, the name:- Comfort Zone, West Aundh) status is not known.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    The basic one is the issue of garden flat. The builder is not ready to show it in agreement. Non-legal issues are pertaining to location of amenities & internal roads. The proposed DP road directly to Aundh (Hence, the name:- Comfort Zone, West Aundh) status is not known.

Hi,

any idea about hows is elite empire in balewadi for a resale deal! already read a lot bad things about the bulider in another post!! is it really wrth going for it? the socielty looks quiet gud frm outside though!!even some residents/tenants can throw some light
    CommentQuote
  • Even I am interested in Comfort Zone. Sales guys are saying only top floor flats are available and quoting 3000 psqt. I need your views on buying top floor from resale point of view after few yrs. Anisha which floor did you buy?

Thanks,
    Navin
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nick_champ
    I am new to Pune, and was told that Aditya is a reputed builder

Hey,Have you booked the flat at Aditya Comfort Zone? What price you bought it?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shrikant Vaggu
    Hey,Have you booked the flat at Aditya Comfort Zone? What price you bought it?

Nego. price comes around INR 2700/sq ft. Btw, how is it that you know about Baner-Pashan link road & not this? & yes please don't hype the rates.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nick_champ
    You may get ready flats in Comfort zone on podium level with Garden

Just out of curiousity, are you a selling agent of comfortzone???
    CommentQuote
  • The Pearl-Balewadi

Hi ,Can you please suggest if buying a flat in the pearl society is a good option.Its a resale flat.Owner is selling at 2900 per sqft.

Any suggestions would be really appreciated.
    CommentQuote