Hi, I recently visited Elmwood from sukhwani builders, Pimple Saudaagar. Site is opposite of Govind Garden, good location.

They told me 2500/- Rs per Sq. Ft.

I like to know your feedback about builder, price they are offering.
Is there any chance to get price down in Elmwood?

Please share your thoughts.
Read more
33 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by stohid
    Is it the last price he quoted? when is the possession? what is the availability? i heard the feedback is not good on the scheme? u need to look at all the paramters before booking..ask around 2300..it may be a good deal..did u chk out wadhwani schemes like ganeesham, sai saheb..vaastu..he is giving good deals

well.. it's not the last price he quoted. possession will be in may and i think currently almost all flats are available there.

Can you share, feedback you received?

and yes currently i am visiting other projects also in pimple saudaagar.
    CommentQuote
  • What is current price?

Hi

I visited in dec 2008 to this elmwood site. It is not good not bad. At that time he told me Rs 2500/sqft. I am interested in 2BHK. Does anyone knows what is the current price quoted lastly? Is that negotiable? Also is there any availability for 2BHK? When is the posession?

Actually I stays in mumbai and wanthed to shift Pune...so i cant visit the site frequently....

Please provide me above info.

Thanks,
    N
    CommentQuote
  • Naren,
    you can try for other projects near Shivar Garden restaurant. i know of one project called Vasant Avenue by Vasant Builders. Nice 2 and 3 BHK options available.
    Regds
    a
    CommentQuote
  • Pimple Saudagar

any property near govind garden can be negotiated up to 2300 Rs/sqft..

I have searching for a ideal deal in pimple saudagar, just fixed a 2bhk in Park topaz at Rs. 2600.

The rates have gone down by aroung 25% in last 3 months. 2500 for that area is last year Nov rate...

check before you invest your hard earned money. at Rs. 2600.

The rates have gone down by aroung 25% in last 3 months. 2500 for that area is last year Nov rate...

check before you invest your hard earned money.
    CommentQuote
  • kushwaharun :

Could you please tell what is the overall cost for 2BHK flat at Park Street ?

2600 must be costing you 33LK???
    Am interested in flat for 25LK only, few lakhs plus-minus...
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks amit,

Can u pls let me know the address for this site u suggested?

Also will try to negotiate this elmwood 2BHK. But i am interested to buy this at 200 / sqft...How is this sukhwani builder? is he ok to deal? What about his other construction experiences? does nay one knows?

Regards,
    N
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by narenmahale
    Thanks amit,

Can u pls let me know the address for this site u suggested?

Also will try to negotiate this elmwood 2BHK. But i am interested to buy this at 200 / sqft...How is this sukhwani builder? is he ok to deal? What about his other construction experiences? does nay one knows?

Regards,
    N

You can try ready possession in yash sankul.But read the agreement carefully before signing and agreement must mention parking number,space clearly.Also try to negotiate with GK builder surely they will come down,its my experience with them.And pl while buying flat dont listen to their words only,read the agreement because their words can change ,not the agreement contents
    CommentQuote
  • Park Street last rate is received is 2550 for non garden facing and 2650 for garden. Looks costly, they sold lots lesser than this last month, but now are back to their old rates, given that they managed to sell some flats and hence holding power is back up.
    CommentQuote
  • at elmwoods, We were offered 2375 as last rate for three 3 bhk at a time booking....its a story in march 09...now situ is worstened further... but still it goes above 30 L since 2 bhk are above 1k area....but scheme looks good..constu is almost completed...
    CommentQuote
  • elmwood latest update

I visited Elmwood on 12th July. (I also saw many customers at PS area. Mostly enquiries i think.). Elmwood is getting copmleted and not many bookings. 2BHK is ready by oct-09. Visitors are not much interested I suppose. Not happy about builder I think. It looks okay not great. But since less booking it will take more time ...work is slow. I asked for rate he reduced 50 and said 2750 is final (1060 Sq Ft). It is not worh for that rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello folks,
    I'm looking for a 2 BHK in Pimple Saudagar area. Wadhvani constr. is offering about Rs.2675 per sqft after bargaining (for Ganeesham). I'm not from Pune. So I don't really have an idea whether this rate is ok and also whether the builders are ok. If anyone has any suggestion for other projects in PS area or anywhere convenient and close to Hinjewadi, I'll be glad to visit those sites as well. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitk
    Hello folks,
    I'm looking for a 2 BHK in Pimple Saudagar area. Wadhvani constr. is offering about Rs.2675 per sqft after bargaining (for Ganeesham). I'm not from Pune. So I don't really have an idea whether this rate is ok and also whether the builders are ok. If anyone has any suggestion for other projects in PS area or anywhere convenient and close to Hinjewadi, I'll be glad to visit those sites as well. Thanks

Don't go for Wadhwani. Details are up on related threads.
    CommentQuote
  • realacres, I have seen your comments about many builders. Mostly you have mentioned issues about lot of the builders. Ravi Karandeekar is as well of the same opinion. But don't you think none of the builders are reliable.
    So, if we want to purchase a home in this market condition, what is your suggestion? Who is good and reliable builder in PS or Baner area?
    CommentQuote
  • Elmwood - Sukhwani Constructions

Hi,
    I visited their site yesterday, I am interested in a 2BHK flat and quite like the project and want to book a flat. They are offering Rs.2900/- rate.

How is the reputation of the builder "Sukhwani Constructions" and how is their construction quality.

Please help, should i go ahead and book it.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Elmwood - Me Too

Hi Preeti,

i have been actively persuing this project, i had a couple of talks with the Sales guy as well. They have redueced the rates for me on the first go.

Thought it would be a good idea if we can approach the Sales team together and buyin hard negotiation.

If interested pls let me know.

Regards.:)
    CommentQuote