Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elmwood - Pimple Saudaagar - need your feedback.

Collapse
X
Collapse

Elmwood - Pimple Saudaagar - need your feedback.

Last updated: March 28 2011
36 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Elmwood - Pimple Saudaagar - need your feedback.

elmwood latest update

I visited Elmwood on 12th July. (I also saw many customers at PS area. Mostly enquiries i think.). Elmwood is getting copmleted and not many bookings. 2BHK is ready by oct-09. Visitors are not much interested I suppose. Not happy about builder I think. It looks okay not great. But since less booking it will take more time ...work is slow. I asked for rate he reduced 50 and said 2750 is final (1060 Sq Ft). It is not worh for that rate.

Comment

Hello folks,
      I'm looking for a 2 BHK in Pimple Saudagar area. Wadhvani constr. is offering about Rs.2675 per sqft after bargaining (for Ganeesham). I'm not from Pune. So I don't really have an idea whether this rate is ok and also whether the builders are ok. If anyone has any suggestion for other projects in PS area or anywhere convenient and close to Hinjewadi, I'll be glad to visit those sites as well. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by amitk View Post
        Hello folks,
        I'm looking for a 2 BHK in Pimple Saudagar area. Wadhvani constr. is offering about Rs.2675 per sqft after bargaining (for Ganeesham). I'm not from Pune. So I don't really have an idea whether this rate is ok and also whether the builders are ok. If anyone has any suggestion for other projects in PS area or anywhere convenient and close to Hinjewadi, I'll be glad to visit those sites as well. Thanks
        Don't go for Wadhwani. Details are up on related threads.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

realacres, I have seen your comments about many builders. Mostly you have mentioned issues about lot of the builders. Ravi Karandeekar is as well of the same opinion. But don't you think none of the builders are reliable.
          So, if we want to purchase a home in this market condition, what is your suggestion? Who is good and reliable builder in PS or Baner area?

Comment

Elmwood - Sukhwani Constructions

Hi,
            I visited their site yesterday, I am interested in a 2BHK flat and quite like the project and want to book a flat. They are offering Rs.2900/- rate.

How is the reputation of the builder "Sukhwani Constructions" and how is their construction quality.

Please help, should i go ahead and book it.

Thanks.

Comment

Elmwood - Me Too

Hi Preeti,

i have been actively persuing this project, i had a couple of talks with the Sales guy as well. They have redueced the rates for me on the first go.

Thought it would be a good idea if we can approach the Sales team together and buyin hard negotiation.

If interested pls let me know.

Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by bindya View Post
                realacres, I have seen your comments about many builders. Mostly you have mentioned issues about lot of the builders. Ravi Karandeekar is as well of the same opinion. But don't you think none of the builders are reliable.
                So, if we want to purchase a home in this market condition, what is your suggestion? Who is good and reliable builder in PS or Baner area?
                There is nothing like good builder in Pune. Wherever you buy, go for read to move in projects or resales. I have some projects of same builder where there is a variation in ph1 & ph2. Hence, no point in going for ph2 based on ph1 or his other project for that matter.

Buy what you see & not what the builder wants you to see.
                If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Whats the current rate in Pimple saudager

We are looking for a 3BHK in Pimple saudagar area. Can anynbody suggest the current rate, we have asked few builders, GK is quoting 3550 /sqft, Daffodils is quoting 3100 and S3 is quoting 3000. Please suggest where we can get a good deal. Thanks.

Comment

I read the S3 reviews today morning on this forum. It was quite astonishing how the builder has constructed that place! Lift failure, leakages, cracks, etc...

Pls go through the experiences faced by the owners here.

Next to Elmswood, you wil find Treasure island and Palm Breeze. check those also. Greenlands is another option. All other constructions coming to my mind are GK

Comment

Trushna,

Are you a sales person of GK?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X