Hi, I recently visited Elmwood from sukhwani builders, Pimple Saudaagar. Site is opposite of Govind Garden, good location.

They told me 2500/- Rs per Sq. Ft.

I like to know your feedback about builder, price they are offering.
Is there any chance to get price down in Elmwood?

Please share your thoughts.
Read more
33 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by bindya
    realacres, I have seen your comments about many builders. Mostly you have mentioned issues about lot of the builders. Ravi Karandeekar is as well of the same opinion. But don't you think none of the builders are reliable.
    So, if we want to purchase a home in this market condition, what is your suggestion? Who is good and reliable builder in PS or Baner area?

There is nothing like good builder in Pune. Wherever you buy, go for read to move in projects or resales. I have some projects of same builder where there is a variation in ph1 & ph2. Hence, no point in going for ph2 based on ph1 or his other project for that matter.

Buy what you see & not what the builder wants you to see.
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the current rate in Pimple saudager

We are looking for a 3BHK in Pimple saudagar area. Can anynbody suggest the current rate, we have asked few builders, GK is quoting 3550 /sqft, Daffodils is quoting 3100 and S3 is quoting 3000. Please suggest where we can get a good deal. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • I read the S3 reviews today morning on this forum. It was quite astonishing how the builder has constructed that place! Lift failure, leakages, cracks, etc...

Pls go through the experiences faced by the owners here.

Next to Elmswood, you wil find Treasure island and Palm Breeze. check those also. Greenlands is another option. All other constructions coming to my mind are GK :)
    CommentQuote
  • Trushna,

Are you a sales person of GK?
    CommentQuote
  • No! :)

I am one of the thousands looking to buy property in Pune. I am not favouring GK!! I meant to say above is there are few options in PS which are not GK.

:o
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Trushna
    I read the S3 reviews today morning on this forum. It was quite astonishing how the builder has constructed that place! Lift failure, leakages, cracks, etc...

Pls go through the experiences faced by the owners here.

Next to Elmswood, you wil find Treasure island and Palm Breeze. check those also. Greenlands is another option. All other constructions coming to my mind are GK :)

Lift Failures?? where have you read this??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kunalvmore
    Hi, I recently visited Elmwood from sukhwaani builders, Pimple Saudaagar. Site is opposite of Govind Garden, good location.

They told me 2500/- Rs per Sq. Ft.

I like to know your feedback about builder, price they are offering.
    Is there any chance to get price down in Elmwood?

Please share your thoughts.

I think Real_acres in some thread told us about the problem and cheating from the builder - Sukhwani./Wadhwani..maybe he needs to answer your post....
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote

• I haven't faced any Lift Failures till now in S3, nor have I heard about the same.

Also, I haven't faced problems related to drainage / leakages.

Again, this is my particular case. Can't comment on others.

Thanks & Regards,
    Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Rohit,

S3 was supposed to be 7 floor building, later converted to 11. How safe is the RCC here? There is a PROPOSED road in front of S3, what is it's current status? The entrance is through Shubhshree Woods, no separate entrance. Look for the woes of Shubhashree woods here:-

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/shubhashree-woods-sidhdhivinayak-construction-c15696.html

Btw, many amenities promised are missing in S3. That Dalpat Solanki is a big lier, don't know whether he is still there with the builder or not now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Rohit,

S3 was supposed to be 7 floor building, later converted to 11. How safe is the RCC here?

Realacres, How can we confirm on this? Where can we get info if the floors built later are safe or not?

There can be a case where the sanctioning of the additional floors could have been done through corruption (paise khilaake), or genuinely the RCC is quite strong.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Trushna
    There can be a case where the sanctioning of the additional floors could have been done through corruption (paise khilaake)...

Yaar paise mat khilaao ..... sirf chaai pilaao.
    TaTa TeA :bab (35):
    CommentQuote
  • But whats the current rate at pimple saudagar area? Will it revise in few months?
    CommentQuote
  • That is a million dollar question, the point what to do you think should be rate in Pimple Saudagar area....?

I feel even a rate of 2500 is expensive....and it should be around 2000 for a good society..

Some believe 4000 is cheap...and it will get to 4500-6000 in few months...

In 2007, the price in PS was 3500, and now it is 10000 depending on the logic above....
    CommentQuote
  • It's Raining Discounts In Mumbai's Realty Market
    After the huge hike in property prices in Mumbai, realtors are now offering discounts on properties, at least in the suburbs. Royal Palms is offering 1BHK (bedroom-hall-kitchen) of 526 sq ft; 2 BHK (815 sq ft) and 3 BHK (1,082 sq ft) at Rs4,930 per sq ft for its two new towers - Crystal and Diamond Island, both based at Goregaon, a western Mumbai suburb. Previously, these properties at Royal Palms were available at Rs5,300 per sq ft. Earlier, it was reported that Orchid Woods, a residential project by DB Realty, was offering customers through ICICI Home Search, (a division of ICICI Home Finance Company) flats ranging from 2 BHK (1,420 sq ft); 2.5 BHK (1,635 sq ft); 3 BHK (1,820 sq ft) and 4 BHK (2,465 sq ft) at Rs9,500 per sq ft (plus Rs45 per sq ft for floor rise). The apartments in Orchid Woods were priced earlier at Rs10,881 per sq ft. "Property prices have started showing correction as sales are not happening. After the first quarter of the current fiscal, property sales are down by around 15% in Mumbai. End-users have disappeared from the market," said Mr Pankaj Kapoor, founder, Liases Foras, a real-estate research agency.
    22 July 2010 moneylife.in
    CommentQuote