Last updated: February 10 2020
36 | Posts
10432 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zenone -Wakad by Tyagi properties

Hi guys,

I needed your expert reviews on Zenone by Tyagi properties in Wakad. Thet are quoating 4500 psf and possession in June 2014. I have recently relocated to Pune. Does anybody has any reviews to share on this property or the builder. Also any other decent properties in Wakad and pimple saudagar area . Please let me know...

Thanks..

Re : Zenone -Wakad by Tyagi properties

Guys can somone please advise...

Comment

Hi Rikky.... this is not a advise but my experience i am sharing...may not be relevant to you....
      I had reviewed this project back in Feb 2012 after being referred by a colleague who is currently residing in Winwards. The Builder has two projects Windwards and Whispering Palms in Wakad area along with some other projects around Pune.
      Since Windwards was the newer project, I went across Windwards for a couple of times to see the construction quality , amenities and issues in the complex. My colleague’s feedback about the builder was good and the society was also in good shape.
      Having said that Real estate is a very complex and non-transparent industry in India and I don’t know how things will work out for Zenone. Currently, as per my colleague Builder is ethical and delivers what is promised in agreement. But, as per my colleague the only “unhappy thing’ is that the loading factor has increased and is 30% and also the terrace is charged 100% throughout (in loading as well). This makes saleable area shoot-up and was a deterrent for me to book. But , I went around looking for similar projects in vicinity of this Project like Kalpatru Harmony and Rohan Tarang and found it was the norm followed by builders now with prime location of projects (some projects in waked have only 25% loading but the location is crowded). In Pune, if one builder starts the trend and gets bookings others follow for similar projects and it becomes a norm.
      Finally booked it in March 2012 when it is was launched without any big marketing effort (only posters on the Wakad- Hinjewadi Road)

Disclaimer: These are my own comments and not a advice to buy. Do your review before finalization. I am not an expert in Real estate but just a Home buyer.

Comment

Quality of all completed project by Tyagi properties are good. I stayed in Vishrantwadi for more than 3 years and found quality of Madhubhan and Amba Nagari was good, however for under construction project and 2 year for possession, 4500 rate is on higher side... I would suggest to look for resale or ready to move apartment

Comment

Thanks YashRE for your detailed reply and deep insights into the property and the builder. I also did quite some due diligence on the builder and found good reviews. Also i liked the location and the floor plan. What is the final rate you booked at ? Please let me know...

Comment

Can you send me your contact number ??

Comment

What rate u have booked flat ?Do they have 1 bhk ?

Comment

4150...no 1BHK ...only 2 BHK between 1050 and 1110...saleable area

Comment

Thanks for inputs on this

Comment

Looks like a builder who provides satisfactory construction quality.. If the construction is robust and builder is trustworthy, personally, I would be ok shell out 100 per sqft more than ongoing rate... almost more than 70% builders are having tactics to take money from buyer on the top of promised amount..low construction quality being another in the list. note - I am not anyones representative... above good feedback by differnt people makes me believe this.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X