Hello All:
I plan to buy a property in Aundh. Does any one know the prevailing rates for this area in the current market scenerio. I am getting unreliable information from a number of sources. I have read some real good posts on this site....please provide your valuable guidance

Thanks -
Read more
Reply
97 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Exactly I agree.

    The reason i was bending on Aundh earlier, considering it is good liveable place for family, good connectivity/infrastructure etc. However the real estate is not a good option there to buy.

    I would rather buy in wakad/PS and continue to use Aundh for all it offers, so best of both world... Does it make sense? Anyone have any other thought?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by standard001
    Exactly I agree.

    The reason i was bending on Aundh earlier, considering it is good liveable place for family, good connectivity/infrastructure etc. However the real estate is not a good option there to buy.

    I would rather buy in wakad/PS and continue to use Aundh for all it offers, so best of both world... Does it make sense? Anyone have any other thought?

    Anand park side and gulmohar park side are better.

    I ll still say that location is good, even after westend mall starts. I guess you are buying in one of the pinnac properties or on nagras rd. Road traffic is present on that stretch but still better than ps imho.

    Price is high. If you were paying for anand park side it would be better. but it depends on the property. I have not seen your flat so cannot comment. if building is well maintained and gentry is good, it may be worth it.

    Old properties in aundh dont get sold easily. Reason has been posted above.

    Recently a 2bhk in an old five storey apartment building was sold for 65L near bremen chowk. It has a single manual lift, limited parking and no dry balconies. Bit old style.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BaagadBilla
    Anand park side and gulmohar park side are better.

    I ll still say that location is good, even after westend mall starts. I guess you are buying in one of the pinnac properties or on nagras rd. Road traffic is present on that stretch but still better than ps imho.

    Price is high. If you were paying for anand park side it would be better. but it depends on the property. I have not seen your flat so cannot comment. if building is well maintained and gentry is good, it may be worth it.

    Old properties in aundh dont get sold easily. Reason has been posted above.

    Recently a 2bhk in an old five storey apartment building was sold for 65L near bremen chowk. It has a single manual lift, limited parking and no dry balconies. Bit old style.



    your assumption are correct. its near nagras rd.
    its 9-9 floor apt, with lift and covered parking, gentry is good.

    the thing is bothering me is paying 10k psf for 15+old property.. and for good 2-3 years i will have to give on rent until i decided to move back to pune. so then i am not sure if there will be any takers even at 11k psf.. the chances are rare.
    Since one of friend a bought a 1200 sqft property, carpet closer to 1000 sqft at Rs 7700 psf in a 18+ year old property in Aundh near nagras road.
    so the older the property in aundh, chances of someone buying would be less.


    Another thing - is there any chance of re-development of these apartments/area, meaning builder can take the building, demolish, and develop a bigger society this is how generally done in Mumbai. I have seen one such thing on DP road, next to Shiv Sagar Hotel.
    CommentQuote
  • I am not sure about redevelopment. 20 years or 25 or 30.

    Property will get sold. but there ll be fewer prospective buyers. the price you will get is something that cannot be determined with surety. You may get a better price than 11. or not.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BaagadBilla
    I am not sure about redevelopment. 20 years or 25 or 30.

    Property will get sold. but there ll be fewer prospective buyers. the price you will get is something that cannot be determined with surety. You may get a better price than 11. or not.


    Yes, thats right. Re-development has now become a headache, especially with all the society members having lots of different issues like some dont have the needed documents, choosing of the builder, agreeing/disagreeing of the things given by him, also from what I heard the FSI for redevelopment is going to be reduced to 1.2 from 1.6, so very few builders will show interest. All in all , lots of issues.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IMRealEstate
    Yes, thats right. Re-development has now become a headache, especially with all the society members having lots of different issues like some dont have the needed documents, choosing of the builder, agreeing/disagreeing of the things given by him, also from what I heard the FSI for redevelopment is going to be reduced to 1.2 from 1.6, so very few builders will show interest. All in all , lots of issues.

    Index 2 of registration should be proof enough? What documents are required for redevelopment?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BaagadBilla
    Index 2 of registration should be proof enough? What documents are required for redevelopment?


    Following documents are required :


    1)the copy of the conveyance deed in respect of the society’s property
    2)index II
    3) property register card
    4) registration certificate


    These documents should be enough mostly . It's good to also have the latest electricity , water , municipal tax just in case needed .
    CommentQuote