Hello Everyone,

I am interested to buy a flat in Aundh/Pimple Saudagar area for around 1,200-1,400 sq ft. (3BR). My questions are:

1) What price should i bargain for in today' circumstances?
2) I guess reading from the other threads there is going to be a downtrend further, so i hope that i would get lower prices to what you may quote for 1) above.

Best Regards
Dev
Read more
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What I know so far, after looking at few projects there at Pimple Saudagar, is that you should get a deal for 2200 - 2450 depending upon builder / location / project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sanjeev30
    What I know so far, after looking at few projects there at Pimple Saudagar, is that you should get a deal for 2200 - 2450 depending upon builder / location / project.

Builders are not bargaining as much now, demand is better than jan. feb now..bottom has formed in terms of certain areas in Pune
    CommentQuote
  • I visited 2 of GK Developers projects last week. One was Rhythm and the other Rajaveer Palace. The latter one seems to be really good with good specifications. However, the price they quoted after preliminary bargaining was 2650 psf. I am interested in 3BHK and the complete package with parking and everything is coming to about 38lcs. Is that Value for money?
    Can anyone suggest better options in that area. I am looking for 2.5 or 3BHK
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Avishek
    I visited 2 of GK Developers projects last week. One was Rhythm and the other Rajaveer Palace. The latter one seems to be really good with good specifications. However, the price they quoted after preliminary bargaining was 2650 psf. I am interested in 3BHK and the complete package with parking and everything is coming to about 38lcs. Is that Value for money?
    Can anyone suggest better options in that area. I am looking for 2.5 or 3BHK

You can visit the site Elmwood...it near govind garden...I heards there is the rate of 2200-2300 for 2.5/3 BHK..

Just try...
    CommentQuote
  • One can get 3 BHK within 34 lac. (including all) at Sai Orchid near Govind Garden.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friend,

Better wait for some more time, say atleast another 6 months time for still lower prices, more choices and advanced stage of construction.

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ks2071746
    Dear friend,

Better wait for some more time, say atleast another 6 months time for still lower prices, more choices and advanced stage of construction.

ks2071746

Can anyone give some feedback on Windward project by Tyagi properties in Wakad? .. if I manage to get rate down to 2100 then will that be a really safe bet or it is excepted to go down below 2000 in near future?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilesh123
    Can anyone give some feedback on Windward project by Tyagi properties in Wakad? .. if I manage to get rate down to 2100 then will that be a really safe bet or it is excepted to go down below 2000 in near future?

Nothing is safe in a falling market..depends on ur requirement..when do u want to move in? 2100 is good for the area compared to other projects..builder is good too..have seen increase in demand in march..compared to Jan, Feb
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ks2071746
    Dear friend,

ks2071746

Hi... I have got the same inputs from couple of friends. I want to know the reason behind why prices will go down further? I can guess some..1. job conditions, 2. Less demand 3. over supply..
    do you have any idea?
    CommentQuote
  • Keep an eye on share market. It is improving and if can manage to stay around 12000 for next 2 months people and builder will be optimistic and priceses may start moving upword. But if market will go down property prices may go down by another 10%
    CommentQuote
  • Its now hevering at 17000. However in reality, prices for outskirt project have fallen (guess builder cud not see price appreciation even with improved indexes). However prices of properties with decent infra seems to have appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • After the results of the Loksabha elections and stable govt by Congress the stock market has firmed up. With the result the builders have increased 200-300 psf (10%) from June onwards. Check out the recent prices compared to June.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjay
    After the results of the Loksabha elections and stable govt by Congress the stock market has firmed up. With the result the builders have increased 200-300 psf (10%) from June onwards. Check out the recent prices compared to June.

And where are the prices compared to 2008? Most are either same or lower.
    CommentQuote
  • Kothrud price did not reach the peak they once saw. Same for Aundh. In Baner prices are just shy of 200-400 psf of the peak rate they reached. Wakad prices remain softened. Magarpatta falling in line. Sinhgadh road prices defy all logic. Some projects there are quoting realistic prices now.
    CommentQuote
  • From this old post from 2009 Dec

Bit late update to the thread, but better late than never.

Sen esx touching 21K

Prices are 2 to 3 K higher than 2009 in established areas . Fringe areas have appreciated a lot (Vanalika etc).
    CommentQuote