Last updated: May 27 2013
15 | Posts
2737 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price Expected

Hello Everyone,

I am interested to buy a flat in Aundh/Pimple Saudagar area for around 1,200-1,400 sq ft. (3BR). My questions are:

1) What price should i bargain for in today' circumstances?
    2) I guess reading from the other threads there is going to be a downtrend further, so i hope that i would get lower prices to what you may quote for 1) above.

Best Regards
    Dev

Re : Price Expected

What I know so far, after looking at few projects there at Pimple Saudagar, is that you should get a deal for 2200 - 2450 depending upon builder / location / project.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanjeev30 View Post
      What I know so far, after looking at few projects there at Pimple Saudagar, is that you should get a deal for 2200 - 2450 depending upon builder / location / project.
      Builders are not bargaining as much now, demand is better than jan. feb now..bottom has formed in terms of certain areas in Pune

Comment

I visited 2 of GK Developers projects last week. One was Rhythm and the other Rajaveer Palace. The latter one seems to be really good with good specifications. However, the price they quoted after preliminary bargaining was 2650 psf. I am interested in 3BHK and the complete package with parking and everything is coming to about 38lcs. Is that Value for money?
        Can anyone suggest better options in that area. I am looking for 2.5 or 3BHK

Comment

Originally posted by Avishek View Post
          I visited 2 of GK Developers projects last week. One was Rhythm and the other Rajaveer Palace. The latter one seems to be really good with good specifications. However, the price they quoted after preliminary bargaining was 2650 psf. I am interested in 3BHK and the complete package with parking and everything is coming to about 38lcs. Is that Value for money?
          Can anyone suggest better options in that area. I am looking for 2.5 or 3BHK
          You can visit the site Elmwood...it near govind garden...I heards there is the rate of 2200-2300 for 2.5/3 BHK..

Just try...

Comment

One can get 3 BHK within 34 lac. (including all) at Sai Orchid near Govind Garden.

Comment

Dear friend,

Better wait for some more time, say atleast another 6 months time for still lower prices, more choices and advanced stage of construction.

ks2071746

Comment

Originally posted by ks2071746 View Post
                Dear friend,

Better wait for some more time, say atleast another 6 months time for still lower prices, more choices and advanced stage of construction.

ks2071746
                Can anyone give some feedback on Windward project by Tyagi properties in Wakad? .. if I manage to get rate down to 2100 then will that be a really safe bet or it is excepted to go down below 2000 in near future?

Comment

Originally posted by nilesh123 View Post
                  Can anyone give some feedback on Windward project by Tyagi properties in Wakad? .. if I manage to get rate down to 2100 then will that be a really safe bet or it is excepted to go down below 2000 in near future?
                  Nothing is safe in a falling market..depends on ur requirement..when do u want to move in? 2100 is good for the area compared to other projects..builder is good too..have seen increase in demand in march..compared to Jan, Feb

Comment

Originally posted by ks2071746 View Post
                    Dear friend,

ks2071746
                    Hi... I have got the same inputs from couple of friends. I want to know the reason behind why prices will go down further? I can guess some..1. job conditions, 2. Less demand 3. over supply..
                    do you have any idea?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X