Hi,
We have been looking for 3 BHK flats in Pimple Saudagar area and have finally decided to book a flat in Park Street - Sapphire Park. It is a ready possesion flat and the final figure they have agreed to is Rs. 2500 psft (down from 3200 psft). Can anyone suggest if this is a good deal? Also, what is the quality of contruction? What is the reputation of the builder. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Read more
174 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,
    Can you please tell me total cost for 3 BHK in sapphire park. I would also like to know total Sq. Ft. for 3 BHK and 2 BHK flats over there.

Thanks...
    CommentQuote
  • Would you please give details on total sq feet area and qualtiy of construction.

Also highlight the location of project.. and if facilities available like - hospital, bank, atm, bazzar etc...
    CommentQuote
  • GARDEN FACING/NON FACING SAPPHIRE Phase || ( particulars on paper )

FLAT - 2BHK
    CARPET - 842
    TERRACE CARPET - 100
    TOTAL CARPET - 892
    PARKING - 100000
    OTHERS - 200000
    AGREEMENT VALUE - 4202500 / 3868000
    ST. Duty & REG. - 225725 / 209000
    MAINT. 48/- Sq .Ft. - 53520
    GRAND TOTAL - 4481745 / 4130520 ( Way toooo high for god sake )
    CommentQuote
  • Want to know the total cost

Even I would like to know the total cost of 3 BHK at part street and when is the possession.
    Could you also let me know the details of the cost structure like the component considered for loan and the component that has be borne by own.
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • So at 2500 psft, what is the over-all deal value that you are expecting for the Park Street place?
    CommentQuote
  • WIth 2500 psf including registration + parking + MSEB + 1 year maintainance it should not be more than 32 lakhs for carpet 895 (1115 saleable)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Khusbhoo,

Did the builder still giving 2500 SQFT , did you book that flat

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Availability in Park Street - Saphirre ?

Hi,

Please let me know the availability of 2 BHK in Saphirre park ( Garden Facing )?

Regards,
    Abhi
    CommentQuote
  • I am interested in booking 2BHK in sappire park. Did anybody book recently any idea about the recent rate would be helpful Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Are there any owners in this thread for Sapphire Park?
    I will be the owner of 3BHK soon and need to get in touch with other owners.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tj2008
    Are there any owners in this thread for Sapphire Park?
    I will be the owner of 3BHK soon and need to get in touch with other owners.

Hi...I am an owner in Sapphire Park. I have a 3 BHK flat here. :D Lets be in touch. Thx -
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Harish,

Good to find some owners to talk with.
    I will appreciate if you share your email address and number.

Regards,

Tushar
    CommentQuote
  • saffire park, i heard flats have water sippage problem. Walls are wet with water and you can not put good color due to water sippage problem. in one of other forums i read same problem was in "5 garden" scheme again from same builder

can someone from park street confirm this? how is construction quality. is it worth money ?

is builder outsourcing construction to third party contractors, how good is construction material etc used? can some people staying park street saffire park confirm this?

No point telling about ruby park, how is saffire park since i want to know abt saffire park
    CommentQuote
  • I feel most of the posts here are from someone close to Builders lobby and not the real buyers looking to invest their hard-earn money.

Many questions goes unanswered.

I will aprricate if somone can falsh light on what karan123 is asking here.

I am also looking for the same info.

------
    TJ :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan123
    saffire park, i heard flats have water sippage problem. Walls are wet with water and you can not put good color due to water sippage problem. in one of other forums i read same problem was in "5 garden" scheme again from same builder

can someone from park street confirm this? how is construction quality. is it worth money ?

is builder outsourcing construction to third party contractors, how good is construction material etc used? can some people staying park street saffire park confirm this?

No point telling about ruby park, how is saffire park since i want to know abt saffire park

You need to talk to the residents before putting the trust on what you hear. Seeing is believing. I did an extensive survey and talked to few people who are living there before I purchased my flat here. What I got to see is already discussed on the same subject in this forum. :) Thx -
    CommentQuote